BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Olivia G.
Newark, DE
I've never been able to get used to the taste of this toothpaste. It makes me feel gritty and I always have a bad taste in my mouth. It works for sure, but aesthetically speaking this is not my cup of tea. I haven't bought this other than the first time I tried it.
Stephanie R.
Junction City, KS
As a toothpaste, this does what it is supposed to do. It will clean your teeth and leave your breath fresh. But for something that is advertised as being a healthy alternative, there are many options out there that are much better. And that are at a better price.
Karen D.
white plains, ny
This toothpaste was okay I was not crazy happy with it didn't feel like enough spearmint for me. my sister in the other hand really enjoyed it but definitely sticking to but i usually use.
Dove D.
Deltona, FL
I really tried to like this toothpaste... But the texture, taste, and results left me not impressed. The texture is not smooth and like your using straight up baking soda on ur teeth. The taste went right along with the texture. The after taste was even worse!
Katerina C.
This stuff's really expensive compared to other toothpastes and honestly it just felt like the same thing to me. Like it was good, but for what I pay I think I'm just gonna stick to the cheap ones at the drug store. Love this company's deodorant though.
Amy H.
I absolutely hated this toothpaste. I bought it cause it was eco friendly and I kept seeing ads for it. Well I didn't even use a full brushing. It was so nasty, I began to gag from it. It had the absolute worst texture and consistency to it.
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Meh. I'm not sure even what to say about this. I didn't ever feel like my teeth were clean when I was using this and I had to use extra mouthwash to make sure I was fresh.
Ty B.
Toledo, OH
Had it sent to me as a sample. It was great toothpaste. Not my favorite. Wish it could of lasted longer throughout the day. My teeth felt dirty again within 2 hours.
Marcia C.
Cleveland, OH
I tried this product when I was going through a natural phrase in my life, didn't really like it. Could get past the taste. I used it everyday. It's a no go for me.
Meg D.
Danville, PA
The toothpaste contains sls not really too keen. Doesn'the seem to be necessary. I haven'the noticed any whitening more so than any other claim from a toothpaste.