BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

donna j.
Star, ID
I received a sample of this toothpaste in a beauty box and I liked it. It cleaned my teeth well, but I prefer their peppermint flavor. I recommend this toothpaste if you like spearmint.
Kate T.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was ok. I didn't like the flavor and I didn't feel clean after brushing. I felt like I still had dirty mouth breath-not what is wanted after brushing your teeth.
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
Meh. I'm not sure even what to say about this. I didn't ever feel like my teeth were clean when I was using this and I had to use extra mouthwash to make sure I was fresh.
Erin H.
Rockwall, TX
It's expensive and tastes weird. I don't really see how it's making my mouth any cleaner than a cheap toothpaste. I guess it's good it's organic or natural or whatever
Ty B.
Toledo, OH
Had it sent to me as a sample. It was great toothpaste. Not my favorite. Wish it could of lasted longer throughout the day. My teeth felt dirty again within 2 hours.
Peters B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Fresh tasting and leaves a fresh feeling. But I needed more whitening ability. If you want a toothpaste with a good reputation for social consciousness go with Toms.
Marcia C.
Cleveland, OH
I tried this product when I was going through a natural phrase in my life, didn't really like it. Could get past the taste. I used it everyday. It's a no go for me.
Meg D.
Danville, PA
The toothpaste contains sls not really too keen. Doesn'the seem to be necessary. I haven'the noticed any whitening more so than any other claim from a toothpaste.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Did not like the way this toothpaste tasted. Left my mouth feeling like I hadn't even brushed my teeth. I would repurchase any toothpaste from this brand again.
Adriana T.
Not the best I have ever tried... I bought it once but it really didn't make my teeth feel clean... Since I have sensitive teeth I have to use a different type.