Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I didn't like the texture this left behind, it felt like my teeth weren't clean at all! Also, the taste that was left wasn't a fresh minty taste but a dull one. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who likes a strong mint fast!
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
This toothpaste is fine. It didn't seem like it kept my mouth fresh as long, so I didn't repurchase. Also, it's more expensive than your standard toothpastes over the counter and I tend to be a sucker for a bargain.
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when things are made all natural. It feels good to know that there are not things in there to hurt you. I love the way my teeth look after whiter and they look great and yes, I would recommend this to everyone.
Maria L.
Maricopa, AZ
I know it's suppose to all natural but I just couldn't handle the taste for to long. It worked great. It was around the same price range as other leading brands that are not natural. It did not meet my expectations. Not satisfied with it. But maybe I will give it another try in another flavor.
Cassie C.
Syracuse, IN
I'm generally a fan of anything dubbed as "natural". But I must draw the line and toothpaste and deodorant. They just don't get the job done for me. I found the toothpaste to be gritty. And not appealing at all.
vanessa c.
For my sensitive teeth Tom's brand of products do absolutely nothing :/ I have tried several different kinds of their tooth paste and have never even managed to make it threw half a tube. I do not recommend their brand at all. It made my teeth feel even more sensitive and not at all clean.
Kara H.
Gordonsville, VA
While I appreciate the natural aspect of this product, I wasn't thrilled with the way it didn't feel like it was actually cleaning my teeth. Kind of like using shampoo that doesn't really have any suds. I'm sure it did a great job, but it didn't have the right feel for me to repurchase it.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this product and although it was Venti fresh, I am just in care for the texture that much. Overall, it's effectiveness was well however I didn't notice any significant improvement in my overall oral care. I just wish there was some type of different formulation for this product.
Hailey R.
Corning, NY
Tom's toothpaste uses more natural and chemical free ingredients to create their products. Which is one reason I prefer their brand over all others. Spearmint is my favorite out of their line of toothpaste because it is a lighter mint. I am very satisfied with this product.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
Tom's is okay. I have used it, and I appreciate that it is natural. However, I do not like the taste of this toothpaste. My daughter swears by it, and will not switch. Yes, it is effective, but as I said, I don't like the flavor. Not really satisfied just because of the taste.