Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This toothpaste left my teeth really clean and gave my breathe a light and nice smell. I don't find myself scratching those plaque off my teeth anymore. It is a good toothpaste just that the whitening effect is not obvious even after using it for a few months.
Hollis G.
I did like the taste of Tom's of Maine's Toothpaste with Anti-Cavity Fluoride. I used this product for a long time however I felt like it started leaving a weird taste in my mouth a few hours after I used it. It also left a weird residue on my teeth.
Tie G.
I did not see any improvements with this toothpaste as far as the enamel appearing brighter after each use. I thought it was also suppose to be a healthier alternative to floridated toothpaste but learned it was not which you can see in ingredients.
Angelica M.
I really love this. I think everyone should switch to some type of organic, flouride free toothpaste. Its good for you and your teeth. I really enjoyed this for a first time buyer. I love the taste and how it does the job and also really whitens.
Julie F.
Piscataway, NJ
This toothpaste has a nice flavor and found it exceeded my expectations. It has a good aftertaste when rinsing, and found that the toothpaste was VERY effective. I purchased it at Stop N Shot in Somerset, NJ. I would highly recommend it to others.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Never been a fan of anything Tom's brand. Every tooth paste I tried left an awful taste in my mouth and felt like I was brushing my teeth with sand. The texture is awful and as much as I wanted to love the all natural product I could not.
Megan O.
Newcastle, OK
This has a natural flavor, it is not like the toothpaste most of us grew up with. It is probably a great alternative if you can handle the taste. I received mine as a sample from an order I made with Zulliy. I would not repurchase this.
Yolie M.
Long Beach, CA
Maybe it's just me but I wasn't too impressed with this toothpaste. I appreciate the natural ingredients but it just didn't seem to help me compared to my usual brand. Maybe I need to try another tube that's more akin to my dental needs.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently switched over to this brand of toothpaste because I wanted one with less of a carbon footprint. I know the company is technically run by Coca Cola or something like that, but I appreciate that it's organic and cruelty-free.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is expensive and made my breath stink. How embarrassing. I thought going to natural product would work but with natural products it is very hard for the chemist to control the effectiveness. I do not recommend this to anyone.