BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Megan O.
Noble, OK
This has a natural flavor, it is not like the toothpaste most of us grew up with. It is probably a great alternative if you can handle the taste. I received mine as a sample from an order I made with Zulliy. I would not repurchase this.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
I recently switched over to this brand of toothpaste because I wanted one with less of a carbon footprint. I know the company is technically run by Coca Cola or something like that, but I appreciate that it's organic and cruelty-free.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I didn't like the texture this left behind, it felt like my teeth weren't clean at all! Also, the taste that was left wasn't a fresh minty taste but a dull one. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who likes a strong mint fast!
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love when things are made all natural. It feels good to know that there are not things in there to hurt you. I love the way my teeth look after whiter and they look great and yes, I would recommend this to everyone.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
This toothpaste is fine. It didn't seem like it kept my mouth fresh as long, so I didn't repurchase. Also, it's more expensive than your standard toothpastes over the counter and I tend to be a sucker for a bargain.
Cassie C.
Syracuse, IN
I'm generally a fan of anything dubbed as "natural". But I must draw the line and toothpaste and deodorant. They just don't get the job done for me. I found the toothpaste to be gritty. And not appealing at all.
michele w.
Windsor, VT
Gets the job done but it leaves a horrible aftertaste and dries out your mouth. Used it a few times when it was all I had. i would not recommend this product to anyone who already has dry mouth problems.
Robyn F.
This is a nice clean toothpaste. It made my mouth feel fresh. I used it everyday for a month until my sample was gone. I liked it enough, just haven't repurchased. My husband likes his brand better.
Ashleigh C.
Red House, WV
I was not satisfied with my experience with this toothpaste, it was gritty and the taste was not acceptable! I like a minty fresh with no after taste; very bad after taste with this product
Karen D.
white plains, ny
This toothpaste was okay I was not crazy happy with it didn't feel like enough spearmint for me. my sister in the other hand really enjoyed it but definitely sticking to but i usually use.