Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lily A.
Chicago , IL
I was a little indifferent to this toothpaste. I liked toms deodorant and decided to give the toothpaste a try. I didn't like the way it made my mouth feel, and it didn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as other toothpastes and felt like I needed to pop in a few breath mints before talking to people.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know everyone swears by this product but, for me I don't like the baking soda taste of it. If baking soda doesn't bother you then this is the one for you because it's a much more organic option that say...crest or Colgate. However, for me, I can't get past the taste and won't be repurchasing again.
Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
I understand that this toothpaste is supposed to be both environmentally more healthy as well as for your body, but ugh! it had an awful taste that was very difficult to get over. I suppose it was effective being as though it cleaned my teeth but the taste was not worth it in my eyes.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
This got my teeth clean, but I didn't like the way it left my mouth feeling afterward. It doesn't bubble, it doesn't give you that fresh feeling, and it doesn't leave your breath feeling minty. I like the tingly feeling you get on your tongue with some toothpastes and this will not give you that. I guess the bonus is that its organic, if that's a game changer for you.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Yes, this toothpaste is natural, so the ingridients are definitely a pro. And yes, natural ingredients don't always have the same texture but I really am not a fan of how this feels in my mouth. Even so, it does seem effective and it cleans my teeth so I can't complain.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I used this product well over 8 yrs plus ago and never repurchased it. It just didn't seem to clean as well as other commercial brands. I found my teeth to have more plaque. I'm open to all natural tooth pastes. Unless Tom's has made a change over the years, I don't recommend.
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We bought this for our kids, since I wanted a Flouride-free toothpaste for them till they get older. I tried it myself from time to time and the taste was awful! I also didn't really like the consistency. The kids didn't seem to mind it, but we didn't buy it again
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I thought I'd give the "natural" toothpaste a try, but I wasn't completely sold. There was something just a little off about the taste, texture, and the way my mouth feels when I'm done brushing my teeth that is a little subpar compared to other brands I've tried.
Sara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tom's has good quality products that are all natural. This toothpaste was very effected and worked perfectly. I bought it at Target and bought it for a while until it got too expensive. Also it taste a little weird at first but the spearmint comes out at the end.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This toothpaste left my teeth really clean and gave my breathe a light and nice smell. I don't find myself scratching those plaque off my teeth anymore. It is a good toothpaste just that the whitening effect is not obvious even after using it for a few months.