BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
This got my teeth clean, but I didn't like the way it left my mouth feeling afterward. It doesn't bubble, it doesn't give you that fresh feeling, and it doesn't leave your breath feeling minty. I like the tingly feeling you get on your tongue with some toothpastes and this will not give you that. I guess the bonus is that its organic, if that's a game changer for you.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I used this product well over 8 yrs plus ago and never repurchased it. It just didn't seem to clean as well as other commercial brands. I found my teeth to have more plaque. I'm open to all natural tooth pastes. Unless Tom's has made a change over the years, I don't recommend.
Sophia C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Yes, this toothpaste is natural, so the ingridients are definitely a pro. And yes, natural ingredients don't always have the same texture but I really am not a fan of how this feels in my mouth. Even so, it does seem effective and it cleans my teeth so I can't complain.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I thought I'd give the "natural" toothpaste a try, but I wasn't completely sold. There was something just a little off about the taste, texture, and the way my mouth feels when I'm done brushing my teeth that is a little subpar compared to other brands I've tried.
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We bought this for our kids, since I wanted a Flouride-free toothpaste for them till they get older. I tried it myself from time to time and the taste was awful! I also didn't really like the consistency. The kids didn't seem to mind it, but we didn't buy it again
Sara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tom's has good quality products that are all natural. This toothpaste was very effected and worked perfectly. I bought it at Target and bought it for a while until it got too expensive. Also it taste a little weird at first but the spearmint comes out at the end.
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
I have tried this product, but did not feel too strongly towards it to repurchase. I felt like it did not live up to the expectations, based on the price. I did not see a difference between this and my usual Colgate, so I have gone back to that due to price differences. However, this is a pleasant product.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This toothpaste left my teeth really clean and gave my breathe a light and nice smell. I don't find myself scratching those plaque off my teeth anymore. It is a good toothpaste just that the whitening effect is not obvious even after using it for a few months.
Hollis G.
I did like the taste of Tom's of Maine's Toothpaste with Anti-Cavity Fluoride. I used this product for a long time however I felt like it started leaving a weird taste in my mouth a few hours after I used it. It also left a weird residue on my teeth.
Tie G.
I did not see any improvements with this toothpaste as far as the enamel appearing brighter after each use. I thought it was also suppose to be a healthier alternative to floridated toothpaste but learned it was not which you can see in ingredients.