Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Gia B.
I bought this because I wanted a fluoride-free toothpaste. It smells pretty good, the taste is not particularly good, and the aftertaste is horrible. It lingers for a long time so beware! I definitely would NOT recommend this toothpaste. The fluoride-free aspect is its only good quality but there are tons of other unnatural ingredients if you are going for ""all natural". Its also close to $8.00 per tube.
Saxon C.
Santa Monica
Love the taste of the spearmint! Very strong and sweet, almost like you get a candy treat before bed and when you wake up! I noticed my teeth felt healthier and were definitely clean with fresh breath, but it did nothing for the yellowing of my teeth which is something I require for my toothpaste to aid in. Defiinately recommend to anyone who is looking for something tasty and healthy!
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
I am not going to lie - it took me awhile to get used to this toothpaste but now I'm hooked! The taste was very strong and it seemed a little chalky at first compared to other brands. I began using it more and more - and I grew to love it! In fact I don't even like using other toothpastes! It has great results and even my dentist saw a difference!
Kris B.
Spearmint flavor is great! It's natural and a lot more sensitive to your teeth. I enjoy using this toothpaste and get a great clean feeling afterwards. I recommend using this!
Delia K.
I picked this up because I always buy Tom's of Maine for my daughter it is the ONLY toothpaste she will use and loves. So I wanted to try the adult toothpaste and I was very impressed. The taste was not bad at all and the freshness lasted throughout the day I highly recommend this toothpaste for anyone wondering if it's worth a try.
maribel l.
pinellas park
I like this toothpaste because is floride free, I bought it 6 months ago at target for a good price and the flavor and the texture is very good, I prefer this one over other toothpaste, I love it and is my favorite now, I recommend it for anyone that is allergic to some ingredients,this toothpaste is worth the try
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I was not super happy with this product. I purchased this because it was more natural and thought it would be good for my kids, but they refused to use it. They were not happy with the flavor and found the consistency to be too off for them. I thought it was just ok, but we switched back to a different brand.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I want to love this toothpaste, I really do. I've been looking for a more natural toothpaste with less chemicals and such, but really haven't found one that leaves my mouth feeling clean. I felt like this cleaned my teeth good enough, but didn't leave my mouth feeling fresh at all, if that makes sense.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I tried this one time..and was not a fan of the taste what so ever. I got it from Target on an impulse buy because it was on sale, and only used it once. It may have done a good job, but i could not even get that far because i could not handle the taste of it. I would not buy this again because of that.
Rachel P.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this toothpaste from a free sample I received a few years ago. I know its all natural but I just didn't like the pastiness texture it had. I didn't really like the taste of it either and I didn't feel like it did as good of a job of making my teeth feel clean as colgate or crest toothpaste.