BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I used this product well over 8 yrs plus ago and never repurchased it. It just didn't seem to clean as well as other commercial brands. I found my teeth to have more plaque. I'm open to all natural tooth pastes. Unless Tom's has made a change over the years, I don't recommend.
Hailey R.
Corning, NY
Tom's toothpaste uses more natural and chemical free ingredients to create their products. Which is one reason I prefer their brand over all others. Spearmint is my favorite out of their line of toothpaste because it is a lighter mint. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Yes, this toothpaste is natural, so the ingridients are definitely a pro. And yes, natural ingredients don't always have the same texture but I really am not a fan of how this feels in my mouth. Even so, it does seem effective and it cleans my teeth so I can't complain.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
This was my go to brand for years. I loved it for me and my family. No fluoride was my main concern and this solved all my problems. The taste was so good and I could get it at my local Walmart. Till I found out they sold to a company I don't support. Bad choice guys
Olivia G.
Newark, DE
I've never been able to get used to the taste of this toothpaste. It makes me feel gritty and I always have a bad taste in my mouth. It works for sure, but aesthetically speaking this is not my cup of tea. I haven't bought this other than the first time I tried it.
Lisa J.
We bought this for our kids, since I wanted a Flouride-free toothpaste for them till they get older. I tried it myself from time to time and the taste was awful! I also didn't really like the consistency. The kids didn't seem to mind it, but we didn't buy it again
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I thought I'd give the "natural" toothpaste a try, but I wasn't completely sold. There was something just a little off about the taste, texture, and the way my mouth feels when I'm done brushing my teeth that is a little subpar compared to other brands I've tried.
Sara S.
Tom's has good quality products that are all natural. This toothpaste was very effected and worked perfectly. I bought it at Target and bought it for a while until it got too expensive. Also it taste a little weird at first but the spearmint comes out at the end.
Stephanie R.
Junction City, KS
As a toothpaste, this does what it is supposed to do. It will clean your teeth and leave your breath fresh. But for something that is advertised as being a healthy alternative, there are many options out there that are much better. And that are at a better price.
Dove D.
Deltona, FL
I really tried to like this toothpaste... But the texture, taste, and results left me not impressed. The texture is not smooth and like your using straight up baking soda on ur teeth. The taste went right along with the texture. The after taste was even worse!