BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I want to love this toothpaste, I really do. I've been looking for a more natural toothpaste with less chemicals and such, but really haven't found one that leaves my mouth feeling clean. I felt like this cleaned my teeth good enough, but didn't leave my mouth feeling fresh at all, if that makes sense.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I know everyone swears by this product but, for me I don't like the baking soda taste of it. If baking soda doesn't bother you then this is the one for you because it's a much more organic option that say...crest or Colgate. However, for me, I can't get past the taste and won't be repurchasing again.
Lily A.
I was a little indifferent to this toothpaste. I liked toms deodorant and decided to give the toothpaste a try. I didn't like the way it made my mouth feel, and it didn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as other toothpastes and felt like I needed to pop in a few breath mints before talking to people.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
I tried this toothpaste from a free sample I received a few years ago. I know its all natural but I just didn't like the pastiness texture it had. I didn't really like the taste of it either and I didn't feel like it did as good of a job of making my teeth feel clean as colgate or crest toothpaste.
Maria L.
Maricopa, AZ
I know it's suppose to all natural but I just couldn't handle the taste for to long. It worked great. It was around the same price range as other leading brands that are not natural. It did not meet my expectations. Not satisfied with it. But maybe I will give it another try in another flavor.
vanessa c.
For my sensitive teeth Tom's brand of products do absolutely nothing :/ I have tried several different kinds of their tooth paste and have never even managed to make it threw half a tube. I do not recommend their brand at all. It made my teeth feel even more sensitive and not at all clean.
Kara H.
Gordonsville, VA
While I appreciate the natural aspect of this product, I wasn't thrilled with the way it didn't feel like it was actually cleaning my teeth. Kind of like using shampoo that doesn't really have any suds. I'm sure it did a great job, but it didn't have the right feel for me to repurchase it.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this product and although it was Venti fresh, I am just in care for the texture that much. Overall, it's effectiveness was well however I didn't notice any significant improvement in my overall oral care. I just wish there was some type of different formulation for this product.
Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
I understand that this toothpaste is supposed to be both environmentally more healthy as well as for your body, but ugh! it had an awful taste that was very difficult to get over. I suppose it was effective being as though it cleaned my teeth but the taste was not worth it in my eyes.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I used this product well over 8 yrs plus ago and never repurchased it. It just didn't seem to clean as well as other commercial brands. I found my teeth to have more plaque. I'm open to all natural tooth pastes. Unless Tom's has made a change over the years, I don't recommend.