Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Elise S.
Schoolcraft, MI
Didn't feel like my teeth stayed clean all day, and I had to use a lot of paste for it to work. Not repeat customers.
Becca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
JoAnna w.
I tried this a few times but I was never impressed. The aftertaste is bizarre enough for me not to want to use it.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's ok. I didn't find it cleaned better than any other toothpaste for the price. I probably won't purchase again.
Lucinda J.
Did not like the taste and neither did my husband or son. Unless they change the taste I will not purchase it again
Emily C.
Just didn't feel like my teeth were getting as cleaned as my previous brand. The cost was more than I wanted to pay
Marisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This didn't feel like it got my teeth and mouth clean and fresh. There was an after taste that I couldn't stand.
Ashley  B.
Fairless Hls, PA
I did not like texture of this toothpaste. It was almost too paste like. Also the taste was not appealing at all.
Christy S.
ballston lake
I love toms product but this toothpaste doesn’t leave your mouth with a fresh minty feeling like I had expected .
Marcquan P.
New Rochelle, NY
Terrible. Literally taste horrible. Doesn't do much for breath or have a long lasting effect. Do not recommend