BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
We tried this toothpaste and just didn't care for it. My teeth never felt clean.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn
Didn't like the taste of it at all. Too powdery. Wouldn't rephrase this at all.
Grace B.
I would not recommend this product. My teeth did not feel that clean afterward, and they felt "fuzzy" just a few hours after. It didn't freshen my breath at all, which is something I want my toothpaste to do. This toothpaste is not worth the money.
Lena T.
Pretty good, just a little weird feeling at first. The smell is pretty good and it works quite well compared to other brands. I like the effectiveness of it, however it is quite costly. I have used this product multiple times and I enjoy the benefits of low toxins
Kris B.
Spearmint flavor is great! It's natural and a lot more sensitive to your teeth. I enjoy using this toothpaste and get a great clean feeling afterwards. I recommend using this!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is expensive and made my breath stink. How embarrassing. I thought going to natural product would work but with natural products it is very hard for the chemist to control the effectiveness. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Saxon C.
Santa Monica
Love the taste of the spearmint! Very strong and sweet, almost like you get a candy treat before bed and when you wake up! I noticed my teeth felt healthier and were definitely clean with fresh breath, but it did nothing for the yellowing of my teeth which is something I require for my toothpaste to aid in. Defiinately recommend to anyone who is looking for something tasty and healthy!
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
Really didn't taste that great, kind of a bland flavor. Probably because I'm used to toothpaste being sweeter. It did get the job done as far as cleaning my teeth.
Backstory B.
Excellent product, leaves breath feeling clean and I'm happy there are no unnecessary ingredients. Very effective, we are repeat users.
Maliya C.
This is my regular toothpaste and I live it. It doesn't taste a sugary and gross as typical toothpaste do and I always make sure to get the one WITH fluoride so my dentist doesn't chide me. I definitely have recommended it before.