BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Chris ..
Chris ..
Love the Spearmint flavor. Been using Tom's for years, it does the job and the price is right!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Wasn't a fan didn't feel like my teeth looked clean and never felt like my
Breath smelt good
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel like I didn't even brush my teeth. It's tastes horrible.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR
This product does not leave my teeth feeling clean. Had a good flavor but it leave quickly.
Felicita J.
Felicita J.
olympia wa
Love this toothpaste I have super sensitive teeth and it helps me and helps me get comfort
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Did not feel like my teeth got clean. Zero whitening. Tasted funny. Would not repurchase.
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Did not like it - taste was horrible; very grainy - will not use again; used twice daily
Robin H.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Yuck, too expensive and didn't make me feel clean at all. I won't buy any flavor again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
A great toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling fresh, and clean. Love the mint flavor.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
I like the flavor but I didn't feel like it lasted long. The flavor was gone quickly.