BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Holland
Ok on the price. Texture was kind of weird. Probably won't buy again. Prefer brands without fluoride
Ju Nell C.
Ju Nell C.
It has sodium laurel sulfate which I think is one of the worst things in all personal care products.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meriden, CT
I'm not sure if it was the flavor I didn't like or the consistency of it. But I will not repurchase
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
White Plains, MD
I do not personally like this product it felt grainy and gritty to me. I like a smooth minty clean.
Sri T.
Sri T.
Little Elm, TX
My teeth got healthy,shiny
Great for oral hygiene
My mouth smells minty
Teeth are white and sparkly
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Was not. Real fan of this. Need sensitive toothpaste And will have to see if our stores carry that
Bek L.
Bek L.
Good all-around natural toothpaste; doesn't leave a weird film in your mouth and gets the job done
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Billerica, MA
Didn't like it at all taste wasn't pleasing left a gross after taste wouldn't recommend to anyone
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
Its a good tooth paste. A lot of people purchase this brand and they like it. I also like it too!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Bloomingdale, IL
This product was good but not so much for me. Smells good taste is okay. But not my cup of tea.