BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Angela P.
Great for natural product a little bit on the expensive side can be bought at any store leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh
Katie M.
Not many toothpastes have a true spearmint flavor like Tom's toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh hours after brushing
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Great flavor and keeps teeth squeaky clean and white!!! I am always in search of s good natural toothpaste and this is it.
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
This toothpaste was gritty and left me mouth feeling blahhhh.. would not repurchase.. gave it away and they did not like it
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Hated this. I don't know why, it just didn't leave my
Mouth feeling clean. I need to make this long enough to be submitted.
Wensday M.
Bridgton, ME
I hate this tooth paste so much. it hurts my teeth so bad and it is soooo expenisive and hard to find. i don't recament it
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
I like that this toothpaste is nstural but I don't like the taste and I don't feel like it leaves my teeth feeling clean.
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
Not a fan. The taste was not for me.texture was off too. Didn’t leave my mouth feeling fresh. I just didn’t like it all.
Gogi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the fresh taste and the fact that it's not sweet at all like other toothpastes. I would buy it again and again.
Sara L.
Columbiaville, MI
I t was just a sample. Seemed to have a good taste and made my mouth have a refreshing feel. I would probably buy this.