BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Marcquan P.
Marcquan P.
New Rochelle, NY
Terrible. Literally taste horrible. Doesn't do much for breath or have a long lasting effect. Do not recommend
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
KENOVA, WV
I appreciate an organic toothpaste but it doesn't give you the clean feeling that I'm used to with toothpaste.
Teiva C.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
This stuff is just ok. it's on the expensive side for what it is. I would not buy it again for that reason.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great taste but doesn't get very bubbly when you brush, hard to get use too if that's what you are used to.
Jourdan M.
Jourdan M.
Vancouver, WA
Tastes gross. Doesn't freshen breath very well. Doesn't whiten. Not really sure it does anything, actually.
Gina r.
Gina r.
We use this toothpaste every day and love it , wouldn't buy any other brand now that we have bought toms .
Angela H.
Angela H.
Didn't think I would be a big fan of this, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised. You should try it!!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Fairfield, CA
We didn't like the taste or texture of the toothpaste. We didn't end up repurchasing it because of that.
Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Melrose Park, IL
They were ok but I ended up going back to my previous brand. Didn't like the taste it left afterward.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
This toothpaste has a relatively good taste and is one of the better organic toothpastes I have used