BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Sara L.
Sara L.
Columbiaville, MI
I t was just a sample. Seemed to have a good taste and made my mouth have a refreshing feel. I would probably buy this.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
The flavor wasn't very good. I felt like I had to brush a bit longer than usual for my teeth to feel fresh and smooth.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Schoolcraft, MI
Didn't feel like my teeth stayed clean all day, and I had to use a lot of paste for it to work. Not repeat customers.
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Opelika, AL
Not really a fan of Tom's products. I purchased them from Target but I don't feel like they really clean well at all.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Just didn't feel like my teeth were getting as cleaned as my previous brand. The cost was more than I wanted to pay
Lucinda J.
Lucinda J.
Did not like the taste and neither did my husband or son. Unless they change the taste I will not purchase it again
JoAnna w.
JoAnna w.
I tried this a few times but I was never impressed. The aftertaste is bizarre enough for me not to want to use it.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It's ok. I didn't find it cleaned better than any other toothpaste for the price. I probably won't purchase again.
Ashley  B.
Ashley B.
Fairless Hls, PA
I did not like texture of this toothpaste. It was almost too paste like. Also the taste was not appealing at all.
a d.
a d.
Iron Mountain, MI
Bad taste used full tube and was not happy with it. long story short i would not buy again and do not recommend