BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lynn M.
Durham, ME
When it comes to my family, I try to choose natural products without dangerous chemicals whenever possible. Living in Maine, I also like to support Maine businesses, so trying Tom's of Maine Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste in Spearmint was an easy choice. The packaging is attractive and appeals to my natural sensibilities. Upon applying the toothpaste to my brush, I was pleased to find it was nice and thick and didn't fall off the bristles--important in a house with small children who sometimes have a hard time with motor skills. The spearmint flavor was fresh and pleasing and the toothpaste foamed in my mouth--a sensation that was a little odd, but ok. It rinsed cleanly, both from my mouth and my brush. However, the fresh flavor faded quickly and didn't have the staying power I like in a toothpaste. My teeth felt clean, but my mouth felt ordinary. I don't think there should be a trade off just because I'm using a natural product, so I kept looking and found Tom's Cinnamon Clove Toothpaste. It has all of the attributes I liked about Tom's Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste in Spearmint, but leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. The flavor lasts much longer and freshens my breath naturally.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I purchased this toothpaste at Target. I really wanted to like it because I enjoy the idea of using more natural products, especially in my mouth! Unfortunately I could not get past the taste and texture. This tooth paste is a little gritty then I am use to and the mint flavor just isn't minty enough. When I was finished brushing my teeth felt clean (smooth) but my mouth still felt not-so-fresh. I guess I am just spoiled by more conventional brands.
Gia B.
I bought this because I wanted a fluoride-free toothpaste. It smells pretty good, the taste is not particularly good, and the aftertaste is horrible. It lingers for a long time so beware! I definitely would NOT recommend this toothpaste. The fluoride-free aspect is its only good quality but there are tons of other unnatural ingredients if you are going for ""all natural". Its also close to $8.00 per tube.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
This got my teeth clean, but I didn't like the way it left my mouth feeling afterward. It doesn't bubble, it doesn't give you that fresh feeling, and it doesn't leave your breath feeling minty. I like the tingly feeling you get on your tongue with some toothpastes and this will not give you that. I guess the bonus is that its organic, if that's a game changer for you.
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
I am not going to lie - it took me awhile to get used to this toothpaste but now I'm hooked! The taste was very strong and it seemed a little chalky at first compared to other brands. I began using it more and more - and I grew to love it! In fact I don't even like using other toothpastes! It has great results and even my dentist saw a difference!
Delia K.
I picked this up because I always buy Tom's of Maine for my daughter it is the ONLY toothpaste she will use and loves. So I wanted to try the adult toothpaste and I was very impressed. The taste was not bad at all and the freshness lasted throughout the day I highly recommend this toothpaste for anyone wondering if it's worth a try.
maribel l.
pinellas park
I like this toothpaste because is floride free, I bought it 6 months ago at target for a good price and the flavor and the texture is very good, I prefer this one over other toothpaste, I love it and is my favorite now, I recommend it for anyone that is allergic to some ingredients,this toothpaste is worth the try
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I was not super happy with this product. I purchased this because it was more natural and thought it would be good for my kids, but they refused to use it. They were not happy with the flavor and found the consistency to be too off for them. I thought it was just ok, but we switched back to a different brand.
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
I have tried this product, but did not feel too strongly towards it to repurchase. I felt like it did not live up to the expectations, based on the price. I did not see a difference between this and my usual Colgate, so I have gone back to that due to price differences. However, this is a pleasant product.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I tried this one time..and was not a fan of the taste what so ever. I got it from Target on an impulse buy because it was on sale, and only used it once. It may have done a good job, but i could not even get that far because i could not handle the taste of it. I would not buy this again because of that.