Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves your mouth extremely clean but the taste of the raw peppermint and tea tree oils are way too overpowering for me. My mouth burns quite a bit after using this toothpaste and it leaves a very weird aftertaste probably because of the high natural oil concentration.
Abi D.
When I tried this toothpaste when visiting my great aunt,it was my first time and I liked it. It felt fresh and different,the only downside was that when I got back home I jus couldn’t find it as easily as I would the other toothpastes.
Gianna W.
This tooth paste I bought from target and it helps to get rid of cavities and keeps all the teeth clean and white so it’s pretty effective and gentle at the same time I’m a repeat user and I’d buy it again
Callie F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a good toothpaste. It was hard to transition from “normal” toothpaste to this kind those. It has a thinner consistency so you have to put more on your brush. I don’t think it whitens though.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s ok but doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as “fresh” as conventional brands like Colgate. It does work, but I enjoy a mintier toothpaste. Still looking for a natural alternative to the big brands.
Carissa P.
Mcdonough, GA
I love Toms and that its all natural with no fluoride.  Its affordable and does leave my mouth feeling clean. Doesn't foam as much as typical toothpaste which took adjusting but wasn't bad. I usually buy mine at Walmart and its always stocked.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing toothpaste for me and the kids. We on tried a few of this brand we really seem to like it. A really refreshing taste and a deep cleaning on the teeth . I like that I can pick this product at most stores like Walmart and cvs.
Carrie D.
Monroe, NC
Not a huge fan of the Toms of Maine toothpaste. It can be purchase in most stores now, and I have honestly only purchased it once. It does the trick, but feels grainy and doesn’t taste very good.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the taste of this toothpaste. It seemed to clean decently well for a natural toothpaste brand. It was a bit too pricey for me though. It would be a great product if you found it on sale.
c a s e y e.
Wilmington, NC
I love it being a good and “clean” product but I honestly don’t really feel like it did it’s job. I did not repurchase this particular kind but definitely open to try other Tom’s products.