BY DR. BRONNER'S

Toothpaste Anise by Dr. Bronner's 5 oz Paste Toothpaste Anise 5 oz Paste Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste low-foaming formula reduces plaque whitens teeth and freshens breathyielding a tingling clean feeling unlike any other. Made with 70 organic ingredients including Fair Trade and organic coconut flour and coconut oil which aid as a mild abrasive Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste is vegan fluoride-free non-GMO certified NSF certified and contains no synthetic foaming detergents or synthetic flavors. Ingredients Organic Glycerin Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydrated Silica Calcium Carbonate Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil ) Organic Illicium Verum (Anise) Seed Oil Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Tocopherol Citric Acid Carrageenan Xanthan Gum Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Stem Extract. Certified Fair Trade Ingredients Warnings Keep out of reach see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Colleen S.
ELON, NC
I LOVE Dr. Bronner's soaps, but was so disappointed by the toothpastes. I wanted to love them, but i just don't. The flavors are great, but it leaves a thick, gritty film on my teeth. Glycerine is toxic, and yet it is still an ingredient in these toothpastes. Honestly, you're better off just putting the peppermint soap on your teeth and brushing with it. That works great.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
If you don't like the regular toothpaste flavours (mint, cinnamon) then I definitely recommend this toothpaste. It has a gentle flavour that won't burn your mouth, and it cleans your teeth just as well as other brands.
Robin B.
Clearwater
If you like the taste of licorice you will love this. On top of tasting great it has a gritty feel at first that helps to clean your teeth. No fluoride which is better for you and your family.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
I’m not a fan of the taste but it does clean and whiten pretty good a con would be it doesn’t seem to help with my gum pain like my other toothpaste but it does whiten better. I’m pretty ok with it just those two things were my con!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I really like Dr. Bronner's products and was happy to find the toothpaste in Anise. The taste isn't overpowering, I was expecting it to be stronger since anise has a specific taste but is was subtle. Cleans up well, freshen breath nice; no negative feedback from my dentist while i was using this. I alternate products and would recommend to anyone seeking a more natural toothpaste.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
I just bought this toothpaste a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I was worried it would have a weird taste since I don't know what anise tastes like but it really doesn't have a strong flavor at all. It doesn't get all foamy either. I definitely recommend it! I think it's 80% organic if I remember correctly. I have yet to use a Dr. Bronners product I don't like.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
B M.
Winter Park, FL
This is such a great brand. It leaves not only your mouth and teeth clean but fresh breath too. Highly recommended.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente producto.no me arrepiento de haberlo adquirido. Deja muy limpio y con sensación de frescura