Toothpaste - All Natural Lemon Twist with Essential Oils & Xylitol - EarthPaste (R) by Redmond

BY REDMOND TRADING COMPANY

All Natural Toothpaste made with powerful ingredients to cleanse and disinfect while leaving the breath smelling fresh and clean! Made with Food Grade Redmond Clay and Redmond Real Salt from an ancient Sea Bed in Utah, this toothpaste is highly... see more...

Katelyn E.
I liked that this was all natural and lemon is a flavor that is not all too common. I liked the different taste. My dad loves lemon so I will definitely be recommending this to him and anyone else that is tired of boring mint
Danielle J.
Great brand. This product contains no harmful ingredients - which is a really important aspect for our family. It also seems to last us a long time, so the price is fair, in my opinion. It is very gentle and the taste is very light, not overwhelming. I will definitely continue buying this product.