Toothpaste - All Natural Lemon Twist with Essential Oils & Xylitol - EarthPaste (R) by Redmond

BY REDMOND TRADING COMPANY

All Natural Toothpaste made with powerful ingredients to cleanse and disinfect while leaving the breath smelling fresh and clean! Made with Food Grade Redmond Clay and Redmond Real Salt from an ancient Sea Bed in Utah, this toothpaste is highly... see more...

Oriee S.
Redford
This is the toothpaste we use for my 5 year old daughter. She loves the taste; she says it tastes like lemon candies. Also, it is made by a company I trust with real ingredients, things from nature that promote tooth health. No funky additives. Earth paste is definitely a winner!
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great brand. This product contains no harmful ingredients - which is a really important aspect for our family. It also seems to last us a long time, so the price is fair, in my opinion. It is very gentle and the taste is very light, not overwhelming. I will definitely continue buying this product.
Chelsea S.
Milford
This is great for kids and adults alike. It’s non foaming so that is something you need to get used to but it leaves my teeth feeling clean like I just left the dentist office. My kids have used it exclusively and have great, white teeth with no cavities yet (knock on wood!).
Lucifer F.
Old Bridge
The clay us super gross at first. It doesn't sud and it can and will feel gritty. But after I'm done, my teeth always feel like I've had an in office cleaning. I like that it's abrasive but not harsh.
Katelyn E.
I liked that this was all natural and lemon is a flavor that is not all too common. I liked the different taste. My dad loves lemon so I will definitely be recommending this to him and anyone else that is tired of boring mint
Breanne E.
A good fresh tasting toothpaste that isn't full of chemicals? Sign me up. Hubs thinks it's weird not to have mint but I love the lemon fresh taste and smell.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much it really helps with my teeth and guns to smells very good fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I lived this mainly because of the lemon flavor. I will say it left my teeth feeling clean but u kinda wanted to eat the rest of the toothpaste!
Ehlonna M.
Gays Mills
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this toothpaste. Great price and my teeth always feel so clean. I love the flavor variety.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases