BY TOOTH TISSUES

Product Information from Tooth Tissues Tooth Tissues are disposable textured dental wipes specially designed to help remove plaque from your baby and toddler s teeth and gums. Tooth Tissues are perfect for busy new parents eager to get their child off to a healthy start. Formulated with xylitol a natural cavity fighter, use Tooth Tissues with confidence because they are 99% natural, fluoride and paraben-free. Suggested Use: Use wipe around all surfaces of teeth. Cleanse around gums, tongue and cheeks. For use from birth to approximately 16 months. Dispose after one use. Warnings: Do not flush. Keep out of reach of small children. Choking hazard, do not let children under 6 use unattended. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. Ingredients: Water (aqua), glycerin, aloe vera gel, hydrated silica, calcium carbonate, xylitol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, and sodium levulinate. see more...

• What are these for?2 Answers
  • I wonder is this easier then using a toothbrush on kids?1 Answers
  • I have heard about these does anyone use them? what are your opi...3 Answers
Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using these since my now 2 1/2 year old got his first tooth and they are the best. Currently he brushes his teeth after each meal. However, since he stills drinks milk at bed time these allow me to clean his teeth at night.
patty w.
My dentist said this was a waste of my money and all those infant tooth paste n plasm teeth rubbers to get them used to brushing.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
After trying various ways to clean my son's teetg, I found these to be the best ones! The best part I can start him out young as soon as few months old all the way to 36 months. These packs are really affordable and really get the job done when it comes to cleaning child's teeth.
Elvida G.
I have heard about these does anyone use them? what are your opinions and do they work?
Marissa b.
What are these for?
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I wonder is this easier then using a toothbrush on kids?