Tooth Ache Relief Oil by Uncle Harry's Natural Products (0.5oz Oil)

Save gums and relieve pain naturally. Clove oil is very powerful and great for oral pain as it has immediate analgesic and anesthetic qualities to numb and soothe oral pain. The Cinnamon and Oregano oil in Tooth Ache Relief will soothe pain while...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tooth Ache Relief Oil by Uncle Harry's Natural Products (0.5oz Oil)!
Mandy J.
This product is a miracle worker. If you have ever had a tooth ache this will fix it. It is amazing. I have a cracked tooth and put it on it for months before I was able to see the dentist to get it fixed. This product had elimated so much pain and helped keep a bad tooth clean and free of infection. Miracle product. The whole line.
Jess F.
Grayslake, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
When I was getting my wisdom teeth in this product was an absolute miracle for me. Even if you have sensitive inflamed gums or I’m assuming new braces this would be great for you! It is super affordable like every other thing on uncle Harry’s website. It has a subtle warming affect from the cinnamon and clove oil. It soothes inflammation and Works really well for those of us who suffer from canker sores as well.

Looking for your answer?