Tool Science Professional Digital Nano-Silver Styling Iron 1 1/4

Tool Science Professional Digital Nano-Silver Styling Iron 1 1/4"

BY TOOL SCIENCE

The Tool Science Professional Digital Nano-Silver Flat Iron uses nano silvers unique properties to enhance healthier hair, leaving it smoother shinier and more manageable. see more...

Tool Science Professional Digital Nano-Silver Styling Iron 1 1/4
Tool Science Professional Digital Nano-Silver Styling Iron 1 1/4"
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I had this hair straightener before I recently got my hot shot tools hair straightener and this straightener was spectacular. Only reason I don't still have it is someone stole it from me because they figured out how good it was asked to borrow it and refused to give it back but that's neither here nor there if you're looking for a good straightener go with this one or go with the hot shot tools tourmaline
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I came across this flat iron when I worked at Sally’s and I do like it. It’s been a hassle finding a flat iron that does straighten my hair fully due to the thickness of my hair but this works just fine. You can find it at your local Sally’s.
Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
This is a great straightener. It has buttons to press on the inside to select the digital temperature which is great because while holding it you don't accidentally hit the buttons and change it. Also, there is rubber stands on both side so you can see it down any way without burning the surface. The plates glide very easily on my hair and make it look really shiny. I have used this to straighten and curl my hair. I highly recommend this product!
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
This is one of the best hair straightener I have ever used. I use it on a daily basis and have had it for about two years and still works perfect. I have wavy hair and my hair turns out really strait. If this straightener ever gives up on me I would buy it again.
Kristin L.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have had two of these straighteners and have another on my Christmas list this year. I have had the straighter I have now for five years and only need a new one because I dropped and stepped on mine. Ha. I will use this brand as long as it is available. It gets hot enough to straighten my naturally curly hair and keep it straight all day. I always recommend this straightener to anyone who is looking!
Bailey B.
Marshfield , MO
I’ve owned this straightener for almost 2 years and use it probably 4 times a month. It worked great in the begging but it is starting to show some serious signs of wear. Recently the buttons just stop working randomly. I can only imagine if I used it everyday but I’ve had it for a while so I can’t complain too much.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this straightener for at least 8 years. It’s amazing! I have extremely curly hair and it completely transforms it. I also use it to curl my hair. It’s extremely durable and lasts for a very long time. I would definitely recommend this straightener to everyone.
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
Best flat iron ever, so sad that one i got discontinued at Sally’s. I am a first time user with thick corse curly hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. I got this on sale before the discontinuation
Sarah Y.
Sacramento , CA
Seriously the only flat iron I use! I love the floating plates which makes it so easy for the hair to glide through! It leaves my thick hair so soft and silky! Definitely a good splurge!
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
This is an amazing hair straightener for an affordable price! It leaves hair silky smooth and straight and I absolutely love the fact that I can control the heat setting as well. This straightener helped bring my hair back to life when other straighteners had ruined it. Definitely a product I can’t live without!