Tool Science Curl 3 HD Tool uploaded by Aimee A.Tool Science Curl 3 HD Tool uploaded by Aimee A.

BY TOOL SCIENCE

Josie M.
My husband bought me this I've only used it a few times because I tend to burn myself because I can't use it very well but other than that but it's amazing! It works great. I love it.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
This is the absolute best curling wand I’ve ever owned. My mother in law got me this for my birthday and saying I’m in love is a major understatement. This is the absolute best if you don’t have one get one. The only thing I wish it had is the option to buy extra wand heads to put on. But I still love it and love the case even more!
Cecelia H.
ARVADA, CO
I love love love mine!!!! I get so many compliments on my curls. I love that I can change them up by just switching if I want tapered or not or maybe just a wave. I recommend this tool a lot.
Aimee A.
Mingo Junction, OH
Love love love curl tool,easy to use has 3 different changeable sizes and looks! Love how it has swivel base so that the cord doesn't get all tangled up and a mess!
Grisel M.
Aurora , IL
Leaves my hair curled and undamaged leaves long lasting curls , I got mine at the mall I am very satisfied with my curls, quick and easy to use for anyone 😊
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
Has anybody used this before or this brand? I'm looking into buying it for different curl effects.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Does this get really hot ?