Hair CareHair Styling ToolsTool Science
1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Tool Science 1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

by Tool Science

The Tool Science Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron features a slim and sleek design and extra-long plates for faster styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tool Science 1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
Tool Science 1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron uploaded by Cynthia  M.
My husband bought this for me 3 years ago n I don't think I have found any other iron to do what this one does. I use it once a week no need for touch ups. He bought it for me at Sally's.
Abby B.
Louisville, KY
Really enjoy this straightener. Mine actually broke after a few years and my friend gave me hers. This one works really well on my thick hair and I can straighten it in no more than 10 minutes.
Naomi Y.
Stevenson, AL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the best flat iron. Actually does straighten my hair and it makes it feel smoother. I do use a leave in conditioner and usually let my hair air dry the day before using this. I use a hair serum (just a dime size) before straightening. This seems to make my hair look better. I’ve used a lot of straighteners and this one is pretty perfect. It doesn’t pull my hair and it seems to heat up really fast. 5 stars all the way! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
This is a product I can't lie without. Every other iron I tried burn my hair. It is average price. It has a digital display so you can easily know the temperature. I am satisfied with it. I definitely recommend this iron from others. Easy to use and doesn't damage you hair. Remember to use the temperature according to your hair type.
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I fracking love my flat iron. I’ve had it for years and it’s still going strong. It’s also great for curls/waves.
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
This is the only flat iron I have and remember you saying. It's great. It gets up to about 470°F which is exactly what my kinky hair needs in order to get bone straight. I love it. Would definitely get another.
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
Gets hot fast and definitely does a great job! However I do wish it could do a little more for flyaways. I have crazy numbers of flyaways and while using my friends CHI flat iron, they were tamed much better than my daily use with my tool science. But overall this is still my daily go to.
Morgan M.
Kingsport, TN
This is my favorite hair straightener that I've ever used. It gets hot quickly and is ready to use within minutes.
ashley L.
love love this straighter found this about 6 or 7 yrs ago and i haven't touched another. works soo great and first one i bought lasted like 5 yrs and i gave it to a friend cause i wanted another. cost is around 50-60 for me but well worth it! i even bought the hairdryer to go with it
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Best straightener I've used. It works better than my Child and it was only half the price. My hair doesn't frizz back out after using this.

Looking for your answer?