BY TOO FACED

A triple-tip lash emphasizing tool for thicker looking lashes, smoother tight lining, and better eye lining. This innovative lash tool lets you become your own lash expert. The triple tip delivers ultra-black liner between lashes to fill spaces between lashes so that the lash line appears thicker, instantly. Fine points make it easy to define along the root of the lash line, for a more dramatic lash look. Three felt tips strategically line eyes with a more steady, smooth line, and all lines use a rich triple black coating to give a full, more even application. It’s great for creating the perfect cat eye. It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals This long-wearing product is color rich, carbon black-based, dries quickly, and can be removed with warm water and cleanser. It does not contain fragrance.

• I see people using this all the time.. do you guys like i...1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it dry out quickly? Does it...2 Answers
  • Heard a lot of mixed reviews about this. How long does it...1 Answers
Too Laced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool
  • "I needed something to help me tight-line my lashes because otherwise it looks like I didn't get my eyeliner close enough to my upper lashes. This is great and makes it easy to do this. You just dot between lashes with the three-pronged pen and then connect the line. I also use it to make a cat eye or winged eye as a regular eyeliner. It lasts all day and makes a great liquid eyeliner pen! It is like a marker so it's not difficult to use. It's also great for filling in any blank spaces leftover from the other eyeliner I use, which is Maybelline's Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am in love with this eyeliner! The three tips afford you the perfect amount of control, whether you want to tightline or do something more dramatic such as a cat eye. I'm currently on my third tube of this and it is my HG eyeliner for sure. The black color is super dark and opaque and it's not quite matte but only has the slightest sheen to it. Make sure after using it that you replace the cap and that it "clicks" in place or it will dry out though. This does not set well on the lower waterline (I use UD 24/7 for that), but it will last all day and night elsewhere without fading, running, or transferring. I find it works best for a crisp, sharp line, but if you are going for a more smudged, smokey eye look, you do have a few seconds after applying to blend and smoke it out. Highly recommend. A+++" in 8 reviews
  • "I just purchased this liner at the suggestion of the sales girl! I'm glad I listened. So far I am thrilled with this liner! I love how i can get a nice tight line for daily wear & make a nice thick cat eye for evening or if I'm feeling sassy! Like the comb like applicator to get in between lashes." in 3 reviews
Brittany G.
I have very thin eye lashes, I use this to fill in between my lashes to make them appear fuller and longer, I also use it to make my liner sharper! I love this 3 way tool! It is amazing and have already stocked up before I run out. If you have thin lashes o definitely recommend this to you!
Sarah G.
Concord, NC
I use the black eyeliner and it works great. I’ve used a lot of black eyeliners and this one is really good, it goes on so smooth, last all day. It’s waterproof and doesn’t smudge. It’s a really good price for how good it works, I recommend it.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Great liquid eyeliner. You can easily create liquid sharp lines or wonderful eye art. I love how black it is in color but I found it to not be as long lasting as I would like in comparison with some other brands.
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
This eyeliner was so good when I tried it my friend had it and I tried it and it was so good and like I made a perfect line I made a perfect wing and everything it was just so easy to work with! I’m so glad that to face came out with this eyeliner!
Marianne Z.
I hope they never stop making this!! I can’t use eyeliner at all and the ability to just press this in / stamp it in makes adding eyeliner and definition so so much easier!!
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I decided to try this eyeliner out in hopes of making my eyeliner routine faster and easier. I will say that this eyeliner is pigmented, does not smudge easily, and the "3 dot" mechanism makes it extremely easy when lining the top lash line! It helps to mimic real lash hairs, so it's perfect for anyone that likes a subtle and natural look. I would recommend this to anyone that really wants a product that serves easy application and pigmentation. The price range does seem a bit higher, as you can get equally pigmented liquid liners at the drugstore for half the price. However, if you are wanting to splurge, then I would recommend this one to anyone that likes to do natural and glam looks!
Marcella V.
Wisconsin
The liner is a true black and very pigmented at that. The pen makes for very defined lines and it lasts all day on my eyes. When applying if you make a mistake you should try to wipe it away before it dries because otherwise it is harder to get off. The liner is a good price fire what you get and when I run out I will be buying another one because it is now my favorite liner.
W M.
Atlanta, GA
I really really love this eyeliner for an everyday natural look. It gives such nice cover to your lash line without possibly getting on your lid like a pushline brush and product. It's a little messy when you're first getting started just gotta star steady. I've had mine for months and it still hasn't dried out.
Amanda O.
The best liner out there! Get a perfect winged look every time! The 3 prong felt tip glides smoothly creating a perfect line and dries quickly preventing smudging. It’s on the pricey side, but well worth it! Have purchased several times from Sephora.
Fer L.
This is hands down one of the best liners I have ever used! It's so easy to control and the color payoff is outstanding. It does not require any touch ups and at the end of the day it's easy to remove. Best liner to perfect your winged liner.
Sabrina W.
Toronto, ON
Hey everyone! I have only used mine 5-6 times. How long did yours last? Did it dry out at all?
Susann V.
How long does this last? Does it dry out quickly? Does it bleed?
Holland B.
Asheville, NC
Heard a lot of mixed reviews about this. How long does it last? Does the tip create sharp lines? Should I buy it?
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
I see people using this all the time.. do you guys like it? Does it last long the product itself?