Too Faced Workdays To Weekends Perfect Eyes Set uploaded by Ashley E.Too Faced Workdays To Weekends Perfect Eyes Set uploaded by Dianne R.

BY TOO FACED

A seven-piece collection of workday-to-weekend essentials. Look as sublime on a workday as you do on the weekend. The set is filled with Too Faced bestsellers including Naked Eye Palette with nine soft and sexy shadows; a deluxe-size Shadow Insurance for crease-proof, 24-hour, waterproof wear; a three-piece cruelty-free brush set; a 3-Way Lash Lining Tool; and a portable version of our Lash Injection mascara. This set contains: - 1 oz. Naked Eye Palette - 3-piece Brush Set - 0.2 oz 3-Way Liner - 0.11 oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection This product is 100% cruelty-free.

• I would love to have this but is it worth the money??11 Answers
  • Does it come with all the things pictured or just the pal...5 Answers
  • I do love the colors but not sure if its worth the purcha...7 Answers
Brittany G.
This stuff is amazing! Long lasting. I’m more of a darker sling tone and it looked great on me. My friend also used some and she’s a few shades lighter than me and it looked just as good on her skin tone! I definitely would buy this product again! And recommend it to anyone!
mercedes E.
95843
 The colors are perfect  I love the brushes  absolutely my favorite product it is so good  it’s affordable   Absolutely amazing I am so happy with this product I love it so much   I don’t know what else to say just so good oh my God I love it so bad
Amber W.
Warren, OH
If you love makeup like me you will love TooFaced cosmetics. This product is amazing.Im in love with every product toofaced creates. I would recommend it to everyone. Its very high quality. Very well priced. This is definitely my #giftcrush. #makeupgoals
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I love this product! The palette colors are wonderful! It's to easy to use, and so very effective! It's definitely worth what you pay for it! The entire eye set is awesome. I definitely recommend anyone to buy this product.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is the perfect set for a gift for a teen or any woman on the go that travels a lot, it literally has EVERYTHING you need in it in a small compact area. anything too faced is great quality and id highly recommend this.m
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
You really can't go wrong with too faced. Good for blue eyes and any eye color since it's so neutral. I use every once in awhile. I have a ton of eyeshadow palettes. I've repurchase many of their palettes.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This eye kit from too faced it my favorite thing ever. I bought this bundle a while ago and keep buying it because it lasts so long and the products are so easy to apply and it's totally affordable! I will continue to buy this for as Long as I can and highly recommend this!
Becky B.
Baby dolls! This is a great Palette for a natural look. The eye primer works great underneath this for a long lasting look! Carry in your purse without fear of it breaking.
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is beautiful. The color options and shimmer/matte options are spot on. I couldn't rave enough about this. It has been a staple in my collection for 5+ years!!
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
I've bought this kit time after time. It is my go to for everyday wear. I usually use part of it for a smokey eye or mix it up with a smokey eye using the palette. The primer lasts forever! The brushes are the best. I've had mine for over a year. The eyeliner pin is perfect for a cat wing. GO GET IT, because you won't regret it
Jana V.
western cape
I would love to have this but is it worth the money??
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
I do love the colors but not sure if its worth the purchase???
Cait D.
Tallahassee, FL
Does it come with all the things pictured or just the palette?
Monika B.
Collegeville, PA
Does anyone recommend this makeup and eye shadow, I am looking for new colors and brands of eye shadow
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
I've been looking for a really nice makeup set to purchase and I was wondering if this one is worth the price?