Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (54)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The palette smells of chocolate and the packaging is adorable. The size was smaller than expected but for the price I would still recommend the purchase. The shimmery colors are beautiful and what has pleased me with this palette. The matte colors are disappointing unfortunately, there isn't very much color pay off and have to layer several times to see them. Another con is that there are a few of the colors that don't seem to be filled as full as some of the others. I am still pleased with the palette for the price but there is room for improvement.
Susie G.
Susie G.

I personally think that Too Faced dropped the ball and released this too early. Should've released in Spring​. The colors are neutral, very pretty to wear for summer time. I find them light, neutral, and soft. They are pigmented and I like them. Super cute packaging and cute shades! I'll definitely be using this palette in a couple months.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

Cutest palette ever! Smells amazing as soon as you open it! Really pigmented!
Abby S.
Abby S.
University Hts, OH

Beautiful packaging. The makeup even smells like chocolate when you open it up. The colors are also very pretty and glide on very nicely. My only complaints are that I was expecting it to be slightly bigger and one of the colors (Raspberry Rose) seemed like it was not filled as much as the others. Overall, I've had good experience with the quality of the company's products and this one is very nice too. I would still by again, knowing the size, for a special splurge. Plus the packaging really makes it feel like you are treating yourself.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA

I was so excited to try this pallet out when I got it, all the colors and the smell is amazing, I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseño, colores y sobre todo su pigmentación es de altísima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Jori B.
Jori B.

I love this palette. It smells great and the colors are perfect and very pigmented. I knew when I got it that it was gonna be small but I didn't think it was gonna be as small as it was. That's the only complaint I have for it. I just wish it was a little bigger.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

I liked this palette for what I think it was intended to be..cute and fun! However, it won’t be great for everyone! In my opinion, this is a palette for people with fair skin. It is small but I was expecting that so I didn’t mind. A few shades could’ve had a little more pigmentation. With the biggest color (Glaze) it took me a few swipes to get the full color but it makes a beautiful base color. Cookie dough, Sugared Raisin and Black Sugar are a little sheer but still noticeable and pretty! Cake Batter and Ambrosia did blend into my skin tone and wasn’t very noticeable but there again, this palette was intended for fair skinned beauties! Overall, I was happy with my purchase and if you like cool toned pastel colors you will too! For only $26 you’re getting a nice palette. It smells AMAZING, the packaging is super cute, the colors are beautiful and it’s compacted size is great for traveling!
April D.
April D.

It's a cute little palette but I don't feel like it's an all in one palette. If you love Too Faced you need one Chocolate Chip. If you are just looking for an eyeshadow palette this probably isn't for you.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB

I bought this even though there were ALOT of bad reviews on Sephora on it, and I'm SO GLAD I GOT IT. I've always wanted a palette with a lot of lighter matte and shimmery colours as that's what I use all the time. The colours are AMAZING and the pigmentation is always Too Faced quality. The pans are a little bit small and I hope the eye shadows come out permanently! But the travel palette is super cute and perfect. 💕
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.