Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

4 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO

I purchased this palette directly from the Too Faced website! The box and the packaging itself was very cute. It really gives off a sugary sweet feel which is very appeasing on the eyes. The item is pretty small, about the length of my hand, but still plenty of product! About the same as any of the Too Faced tin collections, such as 'Cat Eyes' for example.

Now moving on to the quality of the shadows themselves--they were simply okay. There was a couple that were buttery and glided and produced pigment like a dream, but for the most part they were chalky and had to be built up. However, when built up, to my surprise it does not create a cakey affect which is something I was worried about. So the pigment is there, you just need a little boost.

I would like to mention that the colors themselves are extremely unique. I do not have any palettes that have these same colors, so with that I was extremely satisfied with.

I think if you're a beginner with makeup, this palette can be kind of hard to work with, simply because it's not consistent. It's not a terrible palette by any means, but as stated earlier the colors and the pigmentation can come off chalky and needs to be built up. But if you're more on the experienced side when it comes to makeup (or are just feeling a bit on the daring side) this palette can be worked with! Again, the colors are what really saved this palette. So many different looks can easily be created with this palette. And I am super excited to work with it more!

Overall a decent palette!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

Cutest palette ever! Smells amazing as soon as you open it! Really pigmented!
Susie G.
Susie G.

I personally think that Too Faced dropped the ball and released this too early. Should've released in Springā€‹. The colors are neutral, very pretty to wear for summer time. I find them light, neutral, and soft. They are pigmented and I like them. Super cute packaging and cute shades! I'll definitely be using this palette in a couple months.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The palette smells of chocolate and the packaging is adorable. The size was smaller than expected but for the price I would still recommend the purchase. The shimmery colors are beautiful and what has pleased me with this palette. The matte colors are disappointing unfortunately, there isn't very much color pay off and have to layer several times to see them. Another con is that there are a few of the colors that don't seem to be filled as full as some of the others. I am still pleased with the palette for the price but there is room for improvement.
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

Ughhh.....šŸ˜ž I hate that I couldn't give this a 5 Star amazing review like I can easily give to most of my Too Faced Products. But I can't if I'm completely honest. This Beautiful White Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced fell a little short for my expectations and how excited I was to receive it and all the built up hype behind this product almost a year before its release!? Ugh it's so gorgeous and they shadows are beautiful and I did find that they shadows are not all repeats of previous Chocolate Palette which was awesome but.....they are not the best shadows!? And I don't understand why!? I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon's Palette, Semi Sweet Palette and the holy grail Chocolate Palette and love the shadows and there Formula's so so much! Unfortunately this Mini Chocolate Chip Palette doesn't have near the quality or even the same formula as the amazing chocolate palettes before that!? I don't even mind that it's a mini palette and is pocket sized, and only contains 11 Shadows (1 huge creamy vanilla color) ranging from awesome mattes and beautiful shimmers and gorgeous satins! But they have more fallout then I prefer, are hard to blend out and take allot of work, don't have great color pay off (they all aren't terrible but the shimmery black is the worst!?) And are incredible hard to built up!? It makes me so sad because it's such a beautiful palette and so creative to come out with a White Chocolate Chip & Matte Chocolate Chip Mini Palettes, but I feel the same way about the White & Matte Chocolate Chip Palettes.....it hurts to not love these shadows with all of my heart! But I do still like them, I do t hate them and I have worn looks from each Palette that are pretty but take allot of time to create! Plus I'm a Too Faced Junkie so I purchase and own all their Palettes and these deffinately stand out because of their size, shape and lovely chocolate smell as all Too Faced Chocolate Palettes! Some people love then and can't get enough of these Mini Palettes and some feel the same way about me.....It's hard I can't recommend them or not recommend them!? They may have been Limited Edition, I'm not sure if they are still available now?! Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

I bought this because I had seen them online. They are so cute and little . Kind of pricy but the colors are so pretty
Abby S.
Abby S.
University Hts, OH

Beautiful packaging. The makeup even smells like chocolate when you open it up. The colors are also very pretty and glide on very nicely. My only complaints are that I was expecting it to be slightly bigger and one of the colors (Raspberry Rose) seemed like it was not filled as much as the others. Overall, I've had good experience with the quality of the company's products and this one is very nice too. I would still by again, knowing the size, for a special splurge. Plus the packaging really makes it feel like you are treating yourself.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseƱo, colores y sobre todo su pigmentaciĆ³n es de altĆ­sima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Jori B.
Jori B.

I love this palette. It smells great and the colors are perfect and very pigmented. I knew when I got it that it was gonna be small but I didn't think it was gonna be as small as it was. That's the only complaint I have for it. I just wish it was a little bigger.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA

I was so excited to try this pallet out when I got it, all the colors and the smell is amazing, I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Samantha B.