Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseño, colores y sobre todo su pigmentación es de altísima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

I liked this palette for what I think it was intended to be..cute and fun! However, it won’t be great for everyone! In my opinion, this is a palette for people with fair skin. It is small but I was expecting that so I didn’t mind. A few shades could’ve had a little more pigmentation. With the biggest color (Glaze) it took me a few swipes to get the full color but it makes a beautiful base color. Cookie dough, Sugared Raisin and Black Sugar are a little sheer but still noticeable and pretty! Cake Batter and Ambrosia did blend into my skin tone and wasn’t very noticeable but there again, this palette was intended for fair skinned beauties! Overall, I was happy with my purchase and if you like cool toned pastel colors you will too! For only $26 you’re getting a nice palette. It smells AMAZING, the packaging is super cute, the colors are beautiful and it’s compacted size is great for traveling!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
April D.
April D.

It's a cute little palette but I don't feel like it's an all in one palette. If you love Too Faced you need one Chocolate Chip. If you are just looking for an eyeshadow palette this probably isn't for you.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

The pan size for these shadows is impossible, in order to get your blending brush into one of the pans, you are guaranteed to hit another shadow, the colors are not very pigmented, it smells nice and the packaging is cute, however that is about all this pallet has going for it.
Latavia D.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA

Just received this in the mail. Ordered off toofaced site.arrived quickly. Packaging rocks. So cute, girly and petite. Gorgeous shimmery shades. Nicely pigmented. Beauty overall.i have brown eyes. The pallet compliments them quite well. Would definitely recommend product to anyone who loves glamorous feminine shadows,
Gina C.
Gina C.
Toledo, OH

Love the colors in this palette. They are soft, mainly pastel shades. I love the packaging too. The shadows are easy upon application.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

Great pigment and colors. I would definitely want to try this product again.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Cochrane

love these soft colors that look good on everyone .. I use it when I go out .. when I don't feel like having eye make up weighting down on my eyelids
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now