Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (34)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The palette smells of chocolate and the packaging is adorable. The size was smaller than expected but for the price I would still recommend the purchase. The shimmery colors are beautiful and what has pleased me with this palette. The matte colors are disappointing unfortunately, there isn't very much color pay off and have to layer several times to see them. Another con is that there are a few of the colors that don't seem to be filled as full as some of the others. I am still pleased with the palette for the price but there is room for improvement.
Susie G.
Susie G.

I personally think that Too Faced dropped the ball and released this too early. Should've released in Spring​. The colors are neutral, very pretty to wear for summer time. I find them light, neutral, and soft. They are pigmented and I like them. Super cute packaging and cute shades! I'll definitely be using this palette in a couple months.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

Cutest palette ever! Smells amazing as soon as you open it! Really pigmented!
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseño, colores y sobre todo su pigmentación es de altísima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Jori B.
Jori B.

I love this palette. It smells great and the colors are perfect and very pigmented. I knew when I got it that it was gonna be small but I didn't think it was gonna be as small as it was. That's the only complaint I have for it. I just wish it was a little bigger.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Westerville, OH

Beautiful packaging. The makeup even smells like chocolate when you open it up. The colors are also very pretty and glide on very nicely. My only complaints are that I was expecting it to be slightly bigger and one of the colors (Raspberry Rose) seemed like it was not filled as much as the others. Overall, I've had good experience with the quality of the company's products and this one is very nice too. I would still by again, knowing the size, for a special splurge. Plus the packaging really makes it feel like you are treating yourself.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

I liked this palette for what I think it was intended to be..cute and fun! However, it won’t be great for everyone! In my opinion, this is a palette for people with fair skin. It is small but I was expecting that so I didn’t mind. A few shades could’ve had a little more pigmentation. With the biggest color (Glaze) it took me a few swipes to get the full color but it makes a beautiful base color. Cookie dough, Sugared Raisin and Black Sugar are a little sheer but still noticeable and pretty! Cake Batter and Ambrosia did blend into my skin tone and wasn’t very noticeable but there again, this palette was intended for fair skinned beauties! Overall, I was happy with my purchase and if you like cool toned pastel colors you will too! For only $26 you’re getting a nice palette. It smells AMAZING, the packaging is super cute, the colors are beautiful and it’s compacted size is great for traveling!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Portsmouth, OH

I absolutely love this tiny cuteness, I just got it today and I'm in love... I love the colors and yes the are pigmented (I guess depends on your skin tone) it is literally the size of a credit card, but it would be great for travel and on the go. I am glad I have added it to my too faced collection
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB

I bought this even though there were ALOT of bad reviews on Sephora on it, and I'm SO GLAD I GOT IT. I've always wanted a palette with a lot of lighter matte and shimmery colours as that's what I use all the time. The colours are AMAZING and the pigmentation is always Too Faced quality. The pans are a little bit small and I hope the eye shadows come out permanently! But the travel palette is super cute and perfect. 💕
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO

Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?

Join Now