Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#128 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (75)
Sara W.
Sara W.
June 10, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This was my first pallet I ever bought and I think I bought this just because it smells like chocolate. But it's awesome it's super pigmented and you can make great eye looks with this pallet. The only negative is that there is lots of fall out but if you can get over that this is the perfect little cute pallet for you.
Jerrica C.
Jerrica C.
June 10, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
A great palette if you're new to palettes. Not a great buy if you have a decent collection. I found I had these shades in a number of other palettes I owned. The shades were very sheer and kinda dried out. Even with a base these looked chalky.
Jakie M.
Jakie M.
alice
June 9, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Very pigmented. Very natural colors. This product is great. Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Kris H.
Kris H.
March 4, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love the packaging and the colors are so perfect! The smell is a bonus so cool. I'm super excited to try it out. If you love eye shadow this is must in your collection. The smell of it is cool too I took it on a trip and it is the perfect size with those colors you need.
Abby S.
Abby S.
June 9, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I'm in loooovvvveeeee with this palette!!! I know there have been some negative reviews with this palette, but this is the first high-end palette I've ever gotten, and it's the best! The colors are beautiful and not too dark, giving you a natural look. They usually don't stay all day but I don't wear primer so that may be why. The shades smell DELICIOUS and the packaging is ADORABLE. It's small and perfect for travel, and the inside lid is a huge mirror, I highly recommend getting this palette
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
June 8, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love this palette! It smells wonderful and is actually made from cocoa! The colors are awesome, some more sheer, but overall I think it's great. I recently got it but I plan to use it more! I would buy it again! No regrets!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
June 8, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I use this everyday! The white shimmer in the corner of my eye and then the other shades work great with other eyeshadows
Dara M.
Dara M.
June 7, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I was not a fan of this product at all. I found that the eyeshadows were very chalky and not high quality for being a too faced product. I was very excited after this released, I thought it was so cute and adorable but when I got it I was not satisfied. Then after purchasing it, I noticed that all of the same exact colors were in another palette I have from too faced. It is called the christmas in New York palette though they are the same colors, the christmas in New York palette is better quality and the eyeshadows are not chalky. I was just not happy with this product from too faced, save your money and if you really like these colors just get the christmas in New York palette.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Paden City, WV
June 7, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
My mom saw this and bought it for me while at sephora a couple weeks ago. It's a small mini palette that's good for traveling but doesn't seem like it'd be over 20 dollars (spoiler alert: it is). The colors are very pretty and it smells amazing just like some of the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. There are multiple looks that can be done with this one palette alone which definitely makes it worth having. Its very pigmented and shows up beautifully. It's the first too faced palette I had owned and I'm extremely happy with it. I look forward to investing in the others because this one was a hit.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗