Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Emma G.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI

I bought this palette yesterday at Sephora. I havent used it but i swatched it and every color is so shimmery and sparkley! I can't wait to actually use it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, Wv

I just got this yesterday and I am IMPRESSED. The colors are for lighter skin tones and I'm albino so this was PERFECT. I find the colors very pigmented and versatile to do a variety of looks. From neutral to a smoker eye!
Dashawn L.
Dashawn L.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Amazing eyeshadow for an amazing price!! I love the smell as I do ALL the toofaced specialty pallets πŸ™‚ I think it was well worth the price. I did only take off one star because of the fact the packaging isn't similar at all to any of the other pallets it is in more of a plastic type pallet but other than that the shades are wonderful !!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Howell, NJ

I bought this palette yesterday and I really like how smooth the shadows apply. They also blend very well. They smell delicious! If you get them on your lips they taste like chocolate too.. I swear I didn't do this on purpose lol!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY

This was a cute little palette with some shimmery colors. I like how it can fit in my makeup bag, just wish the color palette was a little different
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love a bit of sparkle and not crazy dark colors in the day time this pallet is life for me and I will surely be getting another one
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.

Smells so wonderful! This product is ALWAYS on point for smelling like chocolate and wonderful colors.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY

I am in LOVE with this palette!!! I wanted something with lighter colors and was hesitant to try this after seeing mixed reviews but I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance! The colors are beautiful, go on smoothly and last all day (also smells great!)
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB

I bought this even though there were ALOT of bad reviews on Sephora on it, and I'm SO GLAD I GOT IT. I've always wanted a palette with a lot of lighter matte and shimmery colours as that's what I use all the time. The colours are AMAZING and the pigmentation is always Too Faced quality. The pans are a little bit small and I hope the eye shadows come out permanently! But the travel palette is super cute and perfect. πŸ’•
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

This isn't one of Too Faced's greatest palettes. It's extremely small, and I think it would've been better to just include less colors that were larger in size. The hues in this palette also aren't too fascinating. The quality is okay though.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando , Fl

How does this compare to the other too faced eyeshadow pallets? I already have the Natural Matte and Sweet Peach but have been eying this one!

Join Now