Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#104 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (66)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Princeton

Totally in love with this palette even the smell of it ... It smells like chocolate ☺️ The colors are perfect I love the shimmery colors but also the soft.. You can create all sorts of looks with this one whether it's a soft, neautral look, up to a smokey glittery look .. Totally recommend this pallette one of my favs!! 🙋🏻❤️
Andrea J.
Andrea J.

Some of the eyeshadow are chunky but there is a beautiful light brown shade that I'm obsessed with, and the glittery black shade is so perfect over a black cat eye to set the eyeliner.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chatham

Looks like a beautiful palette. I absolutely love too faced makeup palettes. They never disappoint me !
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

Ughhh.....😞 I hate that I couldn't give this a 5 Star amazing review like I can easily give to most of my Too Faced Products. But I can't if I'm completely honest. This Beautiful White Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced fell a little short for my expectations and how excited I was to receive it and all the built up hype behind this product almost a year before its release!? Ugh it's so gorgeous and they shadows are beautiful and I did find that they shadows are not all repeats of previous Chocolate Palette which was awesome but.....they are not the best shadows!? And I don't understand why!? I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon's Palette, Semi Sweet Palette and the holy grail Chocolate Palette and love the shadows and there Formula's so so much! Unfortunately this Mini Chocolate Chip Palette doesn't have near the quality or even the same formula as the amazing chocolate palettes before that!? I don't even mind that it's a mini palette and is pocket sized, and only contains 11 Shadows (1 huge creamy vanilla color) ranging from awesome mattes and beautiful shimmers and gorgeous satins! But they have more fallout then I prefer, are hard to blend out and take allot of work, don't have great color pay off (they all aren't terrible but the shimmery black is the worst!?) And are incredible hard to built up!? It makes me so sad because it's such a beautiful palette and so creative to come out with a White Chocolate Chip & Matte Chocolate Chip Mini Palettes, but I feel the same way about the White & Matte Chocolate Chip Palettes.....it hurts to not love these shadows with all of my heart! But I do still like them, I do t hate them and I have worn looks from each Palette that are pretty but take allot of time to create! Plus I'm a Too Faced Junkie so I purchase and own all their Palettes and these deffinately stand out because of their size, shape and lovely chocolate smell as all Too Faced Chocolate Palettes! Some people love then and can't get enough of these Mini Palettes and some feel the same way about me.....It's hard I can't recommend them or not recommend them!? They may have been Limited Edition, I'm not sure if they are still available now?! Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles

This process is super cute! Isn't my absolute favorite because of the light colors and it doesn't really compliment my skin but I love the colors and the smell of the palette, I think the travel version is enough for me
Daniell S.
Daniell S.

I love the idea of this palette and was so excited to use it. The colors have little to no pigment, tons of fallout and no staying power. It's pretty expensive considering the size of the pans. I don't recommend this. It's the only too faced product I've ever been disappointed with
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

I expected more from this pallet because it was almost 30 dollars.. if you want a natural look it's great, but none of the colors really POP like I expect. It is cute though. And it's nice to have if you're a collector!
Paula R.
Paula R.

Cutest pallet! I love the size and the packaging!! It also smells amazing, yet I was a little disappointed with the pigmentation of the eye shadows. It was hard to work with them since in my opinion they do not blend as well as the other eye shadow pallets Too Faced has had in the past.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.

Very disappointed with the low quality pigmentation of this palette. Very pricey for such poor quality. The only way to get the shadows to even show up is to wet your eyeshadow brush and even then it comes off light. It does smell great, and comes in a cute package, but I would not recommend this palette.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

I love how cute and small this palette is but it's not very pigmented and the shadows are very powdery. I mostly got this to add to my collection
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.