Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (8)
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Columbus, OH

I love this palette its perfectly pretty buttery eye shadows very romantic colors in this palette
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA

I love it and will keep buying the colors work great for me and the texture. They offer so many to choose from that they have a nice palette for every eye color and all four seasons.
Glendale, AZ

First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL

This pallet is not up to normal too faced standards. The pan sizes are incredibly small and the color pay off is not what I expect from too faced. I have other pallets by them like the peach palette and this does not compare
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

The pan size for these shadows is impossible, in order to get your blending brush into one of the pans, you are guaranteed to hit another shadow, the colors are not very pigmented, it smells nice and the packaging is cute, however that is about all this pallet has going for it.
Samantha I.
Samantha I.

Perfect travel eyeshadow pallette for on the go glam. Perfect size and gorgeous colors.
Monica F.
Monica F.

Tiny palette. Doesn't smell strong as the chocolate bon bon or peach pallet. The colors are great and last all day for me.
Reena D.
Reena D.
Atascadero, CA

This is a nice palette by Too Faced, but I have 2 other palettes I prefer from them. These colors are nice, but low in pigment. It would look nice on people with a lighter complexion. If your skin is darker you have to apply more to really see the color. It's not my favorite palette, but it's not that terrible either. I prefer a darker pigment for wear.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This palette was extremely disappointing. Next to 0 color payoff, patchy and just altogether unpleasant. I returned this palette sadly and was super disappointed in this bummer from Too Faced.
Glendale, AZ

I love this brand and own lots of stuff from them. But this palette fell short with me. Disappointed in size and pigmentation. The shades just dont have that great too faced pigment like others I own. I would not buy this again and dont recommend it.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Is it worth the money? I'm a beginner with makeup but I really thing this product is super pretty!

Join Now