BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karessa G.
Karessa G.
Cabot
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Yeah it's small and it caught me off guard, but the actual quality of the shadows is fantastic. The mattes are very soft and apply like a dream. It is a very nice first time palette for someone who is up to spend a bit of money. It's very cute and I love it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Omaha
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Love the brand, just this pallet not so much. It may just be me but it not very pigmented and it makes me kind of sad.
Jessyka P.
Jessyka P.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! Not only is it super cute, it smells delicious! Very soft colors, pretty pigment. Easy to apply. I reach for this palette most when I'm wanting a soft natural look.
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I didn't really like it, personally it made my eyes red, i bought it at sephora. i don't really use it any more because i find it wasn't very pigmented. It was easy to apply, but i wouldn't but again or recommend.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
so many pretty colors! they're all so pretty and glittery! the palette smells so good and it's packaged so well. i love everything about this palette and i would definitely consider buying another too faced palette
Mary Louise V.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This has become one of my favorite palettes even though I only bought it to complete my collection. The colors are perfect for a pale girl, the size if great for travel, and the price isn't awful.

Cannot wait for the full-sized coming Christmas 2017! About half the colors will be in the bar pallet
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love the colors in this palette but they are very faint. I bought this at my local ulta on sale and it smells so good. I think there is room for improvement to make it more like the other chocolate palettes in this group.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I did not care for this palette. The pans are the size of my pinky, which made it difficult to get a brush into and the color payoff just isn't there.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Johnson City
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love this pallet but I love any of their pallets they go on so great and they actually smell like the name that it
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗