Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (47)
lexi w.
lexi w.
sylvan lake

i love too faced but this palette is horrible. the shadows have absolutely no pigment!! i'm only about a nc 20-25 and i have to dig my finger in there to even get them to show up. i really do not recommend this, go for their original chocolate bar palettes
Casey R.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC

I hated this palette so much I returned it. The pigmentation was terrible and the color story made no sense. The Chocolate Chip all Matte palette is way better.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Strathmore, CA

I didn't care for the colors so much, it's a good price just wish the colors were different they are abut chalky.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Ordered this online and when it arrived, I couldn't believe how small this palette wasZ the color pay off was poor and underwhelming in comparison to their other beautiful palettes. I was disappointed.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL

This palette did not do it for me. I feel like the pigment wasn't there and you can't do much a look from just This palette
Summer M.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT

This pallet smells so good. They colors are so pretty and pigmented. They blend like a dream and they are very long lasting.
Rheana H.
Rheana H.

Compact design definitely made for traveling! I have used all the charcolate bars from too faced and I love them! I use it 3 or 4 times a weak! I would love if the pallete was thicker not exactly bigger.
amanda c.
amanda c.
San Juan, TX

Mmm its an alright procuct..cant really work with it to manny light shades .. Wish it had brownish and other shades in it not just cool toned
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I absolutely love this product also. The colors are beautiful and I love that it smells like chocolate. LOL
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

The packaging on this product is cute and I like that its less expensive the other chocolate bar palettes but the color choices are not great. What is there is pretty but there is not really enough colors to make a full look in my opinion. It smells good but the colors don't seem to blend as well as the other chocolate bar palettes
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.