BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Chapin
I was obsessed with the idea of this eyeshadow palette, but unfortunately it just isn't as fantastic as I was hoping it would be. There is a lot of fallout and not a lot of pigment. If you use your finger (which I don't love to do) then you get more color, but it shouldn't be that difficult. I use a color or two every now and then just to see if I can get use out of it. I'm just really disappointed in this palette 😔
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
The product is amazing .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to it. I am always happy to try good quality products. i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product. I highly recommend it. thank you very very much
Diana T.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I thought I would love this product because well it's cute and I usually love too faced but these shadows are not pigmented and there is really no color pay off. I do like the packaging and the color options in the pan. If the colors actually came out that way and were not so sheer it would be a great palette.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
I got this as a present and was so excited! The packaging is absolutely adorable and I love it, I display it on my vanity and it makes me happy to look at. I love how small the palette is and the mirror is massive. The shadows smell AMAZING, like a delicious chocolate vanilla cupcake smell, almost like the tarte highlights.
Sadly, the pigment in this palette is not very strong and did not show up on my skin, I'm not extremely pale or very dark so I was surprised. I tried doing a peachy look and it just did not show. I do not think this is worth $26.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
This is a fairly awesome product, the thing is that I expected it to be super pigmented but it's not that pigmented tbh. You have to coat your lid multiple times for you to get a good color quality, it smells amazing and I will definitely keep using it!
Beauty R.
Beauty R.
A mini you can take where ever you want. Love this so much I bot two of them.
Perfect for back to school.
For sure recommend this mini palette.
Rayna G.
Rayna G.
Fort Lauderdale
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It's so cute and I can bring it on the go. The colors are very pigmented! And it smells like chocolate. I bought it online at too faced. Definitely buying it again
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mansfield
Best for pale skin tones. Its a good cool tone palette. Lots of shimmer. Best with a glitter glue. It smells like cocoa powder!
Cari 💋.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I recently used this palette for my most recent blog post! I love the colors in this palette, although I do wish they were more pigmented and less powdery. The colors are perfect if you enjoy lighter colors that don't come off too bold or too in your face. I do believe the price is a little much for the quality ($26) but I don't regret buying it!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Not of fan of the colors in the palette myself. But this palette smells and tastes amazing! (Yes I said tastes!) cocoa scent smells of the whole palette! It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. Pigmented but the fall out is pretty bad too.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗