Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jasmine L.Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jakie M.Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Hannah G.See all 75 photos

BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (75)
Maisy P.
Maisy P.
July 22, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This palette has an amazing color selection and a decent amount of product but pigmentation is seriously lacking. I love the smell and the packaging but I would not recommend. The shimmer shades can be used with fingers though.
Faith R.
Faith R.
July 22, 2017, 1 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I use it every single day (salted caramel,, creme brûlée) the pigment is amazing,, aswell as the smell of it I just want to eat it!!
leah ✨.
leah ✨.
north chesterfield VA
July 21, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes, I got it in ULTA and bought it for 30 dollars, I loved its packaging and its smell of white chocolate .. like a chocolate hershays too good, and its color are great, I love it !!!!!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Brooklyn
July 21, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Cute, convenient, and smells like chocolate! Now who wouldn't want a palette that smells like chocolate? That's right NO ONE. Great colors, no fall out, great pigment, GO BUY IT FOR ON THE GO! Do it now!
Vivica M.
Vivica M.
July 21, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Packing is super cute! The smell of it is amazing (if you love chocolate lol) as far as the product goes not so much fall out and the colors are super easy to blend. Although it would be great if the palette was a bit bigger
Marie R.
Marie R.
July 21, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love making the perfect natural or smiley look with this palette! My friends are obsessed with their looks when I use it and it smells AMAZING!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
July 21, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I bought this palette to create soft and natural looks with the pink and whites. However, it didn't look good on my hazel eyes. The shadows are hit and miss, some were pigmented some weren't, but overall I wasn't that impressed. I don't find myself reaching for it much.
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
July 21, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This palette is not worth the money! None of the colors swatch well and it's almost 100% fallout. It smells great and is a great size with cute packaging but those are the only good things. I was really disappointed in the quality after researching it for a few months and buying a disappointment.
Kira R.
Kira R.
July 20, 2017, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This palette has hardly any variation of color to it. It has some nice ones but by no means can you make a look out of it. The packaging is nice but it doesn't make up for the lack of pigment and shades.
Mimi︎
Mimi︎
July 20, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Good but too many glitter shades to my liking. Love the smell though and I do use most of the shades except the glittery black
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Maia S.
Maia S.
how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?