Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (54)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT

I love the shimmer shadows and this one in particular is good. It doesn't go on super thin like some I've tried.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Dartmouth, NS

I live this tiny pallet, I find the shadows really soft and velvety, and the smell of them is heaven.
Marielena V.
Marielena V.

The colors are pretty especially the shimmery ones but I'd rather invest in the chocolate bar pallet than this honestly
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH

Adorably amazing little palette that suits the on the go woman! This palette by Too Faced fits right in the palm of your hand, perfect for traveling! These shades range from a nice matte to a shimmering glitter for a night out! Would highly recommend this palette for anyone who loves to travel or for someone who isn't sure about the brand and doesn't want to pay full prize for a larger palette but wants to test the makeup.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Ames, IA

I did not enjoy this palette.  I think that the colors are not pigmented and they are chalky.  I didn't enjoy the shade selections for this palette.  There is no transition colors so you will have to go use another palette to use that.  One thing about this palette is that it smells so incredibly delicious.  I personally think that are way better palettes out there to spend you money one.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK

Good palette but not the best, colors are a little chalky and has fall out. I regretted this purchase as soon as I got home with it, it's an ok palette but definitely not a must have in my collection
Tanyamakeup
Tanyamakeup

I got this as a gift and I'm glad that I didn't spend my money on it because I rarely use it and I really don't understand it. The colors are all very pale and I can't make a complete eye makeup look with this.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

I was so excited for this to be released since I am a huge TooFaced fan and I love white choclate! I ordered mine off of Sephora the second it was released to be hugly dissapointed! The size of this is so small and I decided to return this item because of it! I couldn't even fit a brush in the pan if I wanted too!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I wish it had more matte colors, but other than that the colors were super gorgeous and pigmented. It was a good price if you like good palettes. The colors last all day, like most Urban Decay shadows do.
Abby R.
Abby R.

Great for travel. Very cute looks can be made with these pastel colors. The pigment is fantastic. There is some fallout so I suggest patting the color on
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.