Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (6)
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

Can't wait to get my hands on this and it to my collection of too faced pallets.
destiny p.
destiny p.
Ventura, CA

Cute little pallette but so small ! It was tiny. It was a little pricey for what you were getting especially since the colors were all shiny. This was a new product that I was very excited about. Don't get me wrong the colors are great for adding highlight but as a whole not nearly where it could be.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Grawn, MI

Shadows are easily blended and creamy. Not to chalky and not a big fall out problem. Great basics pallet has many subtle colors and good transitions. Best of all the pallet smells delicious
Iona G.
Iona G.

In this product the pigment in the shadows are just amazing I have this everywhere I go long lasting is well just amazing
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.

The best part of this product is the smell, oh it is like a real piece of chocolate!! It also longs time on your eyes and the colors are beautiful
Lezly G.
Lezly G.
Fort Worth, TX

i really enjoy using this palette has good pigmentation and really vibrant colors . The fact that it smells like chocolate facinates me
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love this palette because I don't enjoy heavy warm colors. This palette's pigmentation may need a little more umph but other than that it's perfect!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Reno, NV

This palette work so great on me it was really pigment and i just think the formula its great.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Jackson, NJ

Love the colors in this pallete. They go on nicely but I do use a primer underneath. I don't use all the colors but there are enough to make this a great palette.
Marina A.
Marina A.

Love this palette/
One of my goto palettes.
It has a pretty veriety of colours that match my everyday look
Easy to blend and a good value for the price.
I love it and use it at least once a week.
There is a base shadows + a lot of other.
I'm shure I'll buy it again
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now