Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

2 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
sophie m.
sophie m.

for the price this I said I was amazing I definitely love all of the books that you can do with it
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Gilbert

Love love love. This is my favorite of the chocolate varieties that Too faced offers. I got this palette as soon as I saw it for the color selection alone. It's beautifully simple.
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton

While the colors are pretty and the packaging is adorable. I still stare at this palette wondering what to do with it. Of course the smell is delicious but I believe it will just remain a part of my collection. It may make a good palette for a younger tween maybe or simple natural look. It is just missing some essentials to a full palette.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.

I use this pallette alot! I love the colors and they come out exactly how they look. Best eyeshadow in my opinion
Madison W.
Madison W.
Stafford, VA

first of all it smells amazing. i love every color in the palette. the colors are beautiful even though the shimmers are more pigmented, but that's normal. i think it was at a very good price for the size of the pans and the pallets.
Alana N.
Alana N.

This is a very pretty palette. All the shimmers are very pigmented with the exception of cookie dough and black sugar. If you have fair skin, this product is a must! I would totally recommend this palette to others
Isabel S.
Isabel S.

There is no fallout which is good. However the pigmentation is so so. Its a good travel size and smells good, but you can find better cooler toned eyeshadows.
traci c.
traci c.
Milford, CT

I was extremely disappointed in this pallet. It had
potential but lacked tbequality product I was expecting. There was little to no pigmentation, the colors didnt blend well. Not worth the money, I ended up returning.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Monmouth, IL

I bought this palette for my mom for her birthday! She really loved it and loved the smell of it too! She says that it a palette that she will use everyday now! The colors blended really well and they are also really pigmented.
Brynn L.
Brynn L.

This is really only good for paper skin tones but the colors are beautiful and blend well! There just needs to be a good medium transition shade
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?