Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (35)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Gloucester City, NJ

Love this palette!! One of my favs out of my collection! Smells like chocolate heaven! Very pigmented love the colors and finishes. Would definitly repurchase this!!
Tasha V.
Tasha V.
Muncie, IN

I love this eyeshadow!! This is the first too faced product I have tried and I really love the brand! I'm addicted to eyeshadows so I'm glad I found this at Ulta! I highly recommend! Yes, I would definitely buy again!
Liz L.
Liz L.

I love this little palette. Beautiful colors.. smells amazing. From matte to shimmers, it's has such pretty colors to choose from. Good little palette for on the go. Easy to transport in a small bag. I can't wait to use this more especially during spring and the summer!
Emily M.
Emily M.

Honestly not a huge fan of this. The colors are a lot lighter than it looks. Actually kind of disappointed with too faced.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA

I don't get why this palette gets so much shade. It is a great subtle palette for everyday wear - looks great on fair skin. The palette is great for travel because it is small. I got this palette from Sephora and use this 3-5 times a week. I need to pick up another one as a back up. The price is worth it for 12 high quality shades in a travel sized palette.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

You can not go wrong with Too Faced eye shadow! Their eyeshadow is the first that I have used that actually sticks to and stays on your eyelids. It can get pricey but is absolutely worth it and will last you a very long time. This specific pallet is for those looking for a brighter look.
Angel K.
Angel K.

The colors are right up my alley, but in my opinion definitely could have been more pigmented.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

This colors are very pretty without being too over the top. I like that they are all neutral so all the colors are more likely to be used instead of just one. Plus is they smell good too
Gwendolyn N.
Gwendolyn N.
Fort Worth

Mini sized and half the price. The pigment is great. Smells good. Great buy!
Lupe B.
Lupe B.
Wenatchee, WA

The colors are amazing! My sister and I always fight over this shadows. Definitely recommend this product.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO

Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?

Join Now