Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jasmine L.Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jakie M.Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Hannah G.See all 75 photos

BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (75)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Toofaced is one of my favorite makeup brands; their products are always on point. When I saw that they were coming out with this palette I knew I had to have it. It is unfortunate that it didn't live up to the hype. I found that the color were not pigmented at all and they did not blend well. I don't think it was enough product for the price as well (was smaller than my palm). I had to return this palette, but I still live by the others!
diana c.
diana c.
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This product is so on trend! Has all you beed to go from day to night and even that "no makeup" makeup look. Works well with every skin tone
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Only downside is carrying this around while traveling, but if you're home most of the time: this is great.
It's like a genius combination of all the amazing palettes Too Faced already carries. I'd definitely get this one for all kinds of looks. Whether you go more for the daily natural look, or the dolled up look, or smokey eyes, or whatever else. It's also comes on the eye really easily so you don't need a lot in order for it to appear.

I just love it.
Jane J.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
These colors are really nice and are more on the cool side than warm. The pigments come out very nice and the shimmers are very glittery.
Chase B.
Chase B.
Washington, DC
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love this pallete so much it feels so smooth and silky I bought min of the Mac website I would like to see more colors in this pallette but it works great with brown eyes I would totally buy this again
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love this palette . I'm fair skin so the colors show easily, however if you have darker skin tones it won't show up as easily.
Natanya V.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I'm not really sure if I would like such like color's on my skin. I swatched this in the store and it didn't live up to my expectations. So I didn't want to buy it lol.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
March 30, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Highly disappointed with this palette. I was once a die hard Too Faced fan but notice that their quality has been lacking. This Choco Chip palette surely confirmed my suspicions. First off, is this palette for ants? I am all about a small packaging that is good for travel and the gal on the go, but the pan sizes are incredibly tiny! Fitting a brush is a pain especially with the formula of these shadows. There is so much kickback from the powderiness of the shadow that the palette easily gets covered in shadow dust. It's a hassle having to clean and wipe after each use. The formula is lacking especially when they show up patchy and not very blendable. (Tried to make it work with different primers, nada.) And let's not talk about the fallout... lol. The color selection for the shades didn't work for me also. Most the shadows were bland or chalky on my NC30 skin. This palette left me with regret for falling for the hype, I returned it.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗