BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
I love the colors in this palette but they are very faint. I bought this at my local ulta on sale and it smells so good. I think there is room for improvement to make it more like the other chocolate palettes in this group.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I'm a big too faced junkie but this palette was kinda meh for me. Its super super tiny, like the size of a credit card. And the pots are maybe the size of my nail on my index finger, and I have tiny nails. I felt like I HAD to have it but now I hardly use it. It smells fantastic! But the colors aren't very pigmented at all. They're shiny and pretty but you can't do many looks with the palette itself. Its better paired with another palette. I like to use it as an accent to my other chocolate palettes. But alone it's boring. The colors fade fast and it doesn't look like I have much on. For a higher end brand I expected more than drug store quality. And to pay $26 for it seems like a bit of a waste. I basically bought the name. I'm pretty disappointed with this one. The only reason it has 2 stars from me is because it smells so good and the shiny factor is good...other than that, not one I'm too pumped about.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA
I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Toofaced is one of my favorite makeup brands; their products are always on point. When I saw that they were coming out with this palette I knew I had to have it. It is unfortunate that it didn't live up to the hype. I found that the color were not pigmented at all and they did not blend well. I don't think it was enough product for the price as well (was smaller than my palm). I had to return this palette, but I still live by the others!
diana c.
diana c.
This product is so on trend! Has all you beed to go from day to night and even that "no makeup" makeup look. Works well with every skin tone
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
Only downside is carrying this around while traveling, but if you're home most of the time: this is great.
It's like a genius combination of all the amazing palettes Too Faced already carries. I'd definitely get this one for all kinds of looks. Whether you go more for the daily natural look, or the dolled up look, or smokey eyes, or whatever else. It's also comes on the eye really easily so you don't need a lot in order for it to appear.

I just love it.
Jane J.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
These colors are really nice and are more on the cool side than warm. The pigments come out very nice and the shimmers are very glittery.
Chase B.
Chase B.
Washington, DC
I love this pallete so much it feels so smooth and silky I bought min of the Mac website I would like to see more colors in this pallette but it works great with brown eyes I would totally buy this again
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this palette . I'm fair skin so the colors show easily, however if you have darker skin tones it won't show up as easily.
Natanya V.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not really sure if I would like such like color's on my skin. I swatched this in the store and it didn't live up to my expectations. So I didn't want to buy it lol.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗