Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (6)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA

I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Redwood City, CA

The colors in this pallet are amazing! Especially the amount of pigment it has which helps it go on the eyes quick and simpler to blend !
Jane J.
Jane J.
East Brunswick, NJ

These colors are really nice and are more on the cool side than warm. The pigments come out very nice and the shimmers are very glittery.
Chase B.
Chase B.
Washington, DC

I love this pallete so much it feels so smooth and silky I bought min of the Mac website I would like to see more colors in this pallette but it works great with brown eyes I would totally buy this again
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN

I love this palette . I'm fair skin so the colors show easily, however if you have darker skin tones it won't show up as easily.
Natanya V.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I'm not really sure if I would like such like color's on my skin. I swatched this in the store and it didn't live up to my expectations. So I didn't want to buy it lol.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA

I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
diana c.
diana c.

This product is so on trend! Has all you beed to go from day to night and even that "no makeup" makeup look. Works well with every skin tone
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Hollywood, FL

Toofaced is one of my favorite makeup brands; their products are always on point. When I saw that they were coming out with this palette I knew I had to have it. It is unfortunate that it didn't live up to the hype. I found that the color were not pigmented at all and they did not blend well. I don't think it was enough product for the price as well (was smaller than my palm). I had to return this palette, but I still live by the others!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Bonao

It is an excellent palette of shades I love the aroma i love this so much!!!!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now