Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (47)
Casey R.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC

I hated this palette so much I returned it. The pigmentation was terrible and the color story made no sense. The Chocolate Chip all Matte palette is way better.
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT

I was so sad when this product didn't work out. None of the shadows blended well for me and the pans were so tiny. It was a bit pricey for something that didn't work at all. I wouldn't reccomend this at all.
Liliana B.
Liliana B.

Not my favorite colors are pretty but don't show up at all on my skin and I'm pretty fair the colors are either patchy or very glittery
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This pallete is horrible. It is not too faced usual quality. The pigmentation sucks.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

I love Too Faced but I hate this palette. I am really disappointed in them, I honestly can not create any looks from it. The formula of the eye shadow seems to be different and not in a good way. I was so upset because it wasn't cheap, it was a waste of money.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

So this is garbage. The palette itself is begging for variety. There's a lot of white based shadows that give you light and light-medium shades. There's one dark shade that makes you work harder than you should. Those white based shades also mean that half of the shadows end looking the same on the lid. There's barely any pigmentation as well, most shades sheer out even with a heavy duty primer. I hate to say it, since this was gifted to me, but even then, destash it or save your money in the first place.
Allyssia W.
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL

Nothing new honestly, if you look in your makeup drawer, you probably have all of these shades already, and the pigmentation is not super great either.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This palette was extremely disappointing. Next to 0 color payoff, patchy and just altogether unpleasant. I returned this palette sadly and was super disappointed in this bummer from Too Faced.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

I have tan skin, but I expected more of tf. None of the shades showed up on me no matter how hard I tried. The colors don't go well together and they're not very flattering for anyone really. I'm super disappointed.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.