Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, OH

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

I love Too Faced but I hate this palette. I am really disappointed in them, I honestly can not create any looks from it. The formula of the eye shadow seems to be different and not in a good way. I was so upset because it wasn't cheap, it was a waste of money.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

So this is garbage. The palette itself is begging for variety. There's a lot of white based shadows that give you light and light-medium shades. There's one dark shade that makes you work harder than you should. Those white based shades also mean that half of the shadows end looking the same on the lid. There's barely any pigmentation as well, most shades sheer out even with a heavy duty primer. I hate to say it, since this was gifted to me, but even then, destash it or save your money in the first place.
Allyssia W.
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL

Nothing new honestly, if you look in your makeup drawer, you probably have all of these shades already, and the pigmentation is not super great either.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This palette was extremely disappointing. Next to 0 color payoff, patchy and just altogether unpleasant. I returned this palette sadly and was super disappointed in this bummer from Too Faced.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

I have tan skin, but I expected more of tf. None of the shades showed up on me no matter how hard I tried. The colors don't go well together and they're not very flattering for anyone really. I'm super disappointed.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA

This product did not hold up to the hype. It had very little pigment, not very blendable, and it was incredibly tiny. I knew it was going to be small and I liked the concept of "Chocolate Chip", but it was so small I couldn't get my brush in there. The color concept was pretty, just no payoff , which is sad because I like a lot of Too Faced products.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario

I definitely bought this because of how hyped up it was on social media and I was extremely disappointed. I own all the other chocolate bar palettes and this one did not compare at all. There are only two mattes in the palette and there both extremely light making it hard to create a lot of looks. The shimmers had no pigmentation. The price for the amount of product you get is also very high. The palette is about the same size as a credit card. I will be returning.
Aubreeanna M.
Aubreeanna M.

I was so excited to get this limited addition item on cyber Monday 2016 but this is simple a Horrible palette. It is comically tiny and the chalkest thing I have ever used. I ended up returning and getting my money back as it way so horrendous
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV

For me this had awful pigmentation and was super chalky. I am very fair and could not use any of the colors. It's not up to par with other too faced shadows. I regret purchasing this.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando , Fl

How does this compare to the other too faced eyeshadow pallets? I already have the Natural Matte and Sweet Peach but have been eying this one!

Join Now