Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (8)
Keri S.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This palette was extremely disappointing. Next to 0 color payoff, patchy and just altogether unpleasant. I returned this palette sadly and was super disappointed in this bummer from Too Faced.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

I have tan skin, but I expected more of tf. None of the shades showed up on me no matter how hard I tried. The colors don't go well together and they're not very flattering for anyone really. I'm super disappointed.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

The packaging was cute and the chocolate smell was amazing. But that was about it. I returned the palette because I was so disappointed.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL

I will negatively review this palette as long as I can. Seriously such a disappointment to have this kind of quality come from Too Face. I can only imagine it's because they were going for a cheaper holiday release? But still. Super chalky, non-pigmented, etc. Just don't waste the change on this one kids!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA

This product did not hold up to the hype. It had very little pigment, not very blendable, and it was incredibly tiny. I knew it was going to be small and I liked the concept of "Chocolate Chip", but it was so small I couldn't get my brush in there. The color concept was pretty, just no payoff , which is sad because I like a lot of Too Faced products.
Aubreeanna M.
Aubreeanna M.

I was so excited to get this limited addition item on cyber Monday 2016 but this is simple a Horrible palette. It is comically tiny and the chalkest thing I have ever used. I ended up returning and getting my money back as it way so horrendous
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario

I definitely bought this because of how hyped up it was on social media and I was extremely disappointed. I own all the other chocolate bar palettes and this one did not compare at all. There are only two mattes in the palette and there both extremely light making it hard to create a lot of looks. The shimmers had no pigmentation. The price for the amount of product you get is also very high. The palette is about the same size as a credit card. I will be returning.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV

For me this had awful pigmentation and was super chalky. I am very fair and could not use any of the colors. It's not up to par with other too faced shadows. I regret purchasing this.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN

It smells wonderful, but the pans are tiny, so very tiny. There's also no pigment. Not little pigment, NO pigment. Bad move, Too Faced.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Is it worth the money? I'm a beginner with makeup but I really thing this product is super pretty!

Join Now