Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#104 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (66)
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO

This is just bad. It makes no sense to me. All of the shades are shimmery and light except for the black and the black is really sheer. The pans are tiny and the packaging feels really cheap. But if I was 9 years old and they sold this at Claire's for $10 I'd get it lol
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

This is so small for the price. It is unlike any other of too faced shadows.... I'm not a fan. Your money is better spent on a different palette.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA

Didn't like this palette at all. Besides being tiny the pigmentation wasn't there at all. I would recommend anyone spending their money on this. The packaging is cute that's about it.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Windsor, Ontario

This was so disappointing. No pigment at all, doesn't blend well and does not last! The only good thing about this is the size, good for travelling but overall save your money! Not worth it.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Frederick, MD

Very very chalky colors and not much pay off unless your into packing on color. Better for darker skin tones rather than fair or light
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Dothan, AL

I thought this would be the original Too Faced formula, but it isn't. This formulation is choppy, patchy with fallout, and just not reliable at all. You have to work too hard for a mediocre look and it doesn't even last with primer. I was excited when it launched, but we all know how inconsistent Too Faced is with their eyeshadow formulas. They have found a great formulation that works (large chocolate bar palettes, nine-pan palettes, and peach palette) yet they continue to try and peddle this junk. Get it together!
Chazzlynn L.
Chazzlynn L.
Marana , AZ

This palette was extremely disappointing. I was so excited when it was first released. The size is tiny, legit size of my hand. The color pigmentation is sad as well. I would not recommend this product and that truly saddens me.
Maya F.
Maya F.
Phoenix, AZ

No no and no. This palette is not worth the price. The colors are not pigmented. Not easy to blend and fade away like immediately. Save your money for something else.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I was extremely disappointed with this palette.  So much so that I returned it to Sephora. It is very small (which I did know when I purchased it) and the colours are non-existant.  Like there is no pigmentation in them whatsoever. I wasn't impressed at all.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

Highly disappointed with this palette. I was once a die hard Too Faced fan but notice that their quality has been lacking. This Choco Chip palette surely confirmed my suspicions. First off, is this palette for ants? I am all about a small packaging that is good for travel and the gal on the go, but the pan sizes are incredibly tiny! Fitting a brush is a pain especially with the formula of these shadows. There is so much kickback from the powderiness of the shadow that the palette easily gets covered in shadow dust. It's a hassle having to clean and wipe after each use. The formula is lacking especially when they show up patchy and not very blendable. (Tried to make it work with different primers, nada.) And let's not talk about the fallout... lol. The color selection for the shades didn't work for me also. Most the shadows were bland or chalky on my NC30 skin. This palette left me with regret for falling for the hype, I returned it.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette ­čĄŚ
Samantha B.