BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I did not care for this palette. The pans are the size of my pinky, which made it difficult to get a brush into and the color payoff just isn't there.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
A glitter bomb that irritated my eyes. Smelled like chocolate, tastes like it to lol. I thought this was supposed to be limited edition???
Francis P.
Francis P.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I can not believe that Too Face has come out with something of such low quality being its cost so high, the colors seem to lie do not have pigmentacion at all, I really do not know what happened with this palette that has a case as beautiful but the shadows do not They are nothing
Portland, OR
I am usually a HUGE  Too Faced eye shadow fan, but this
product really fell short for me and I actually ended up returning it to
Sephora. I wanted to love it so much, the colors are seriously gorgeous, but
the consistency was horrid. It was extremely chalky and there was very little
color payoff on the lid.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I am usually a HUGE  Too Faced eye shadow fan, but this product really fell short for me and I actually ended up returning it to Sephora. I wanted to love it so much, the colors are seriously gorgeous, but the consistency was horrid. It was extremely chalky and there was very little color payoff on the lid.
maria B.
maria B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Did not like this palette at all, the pigmentation on it was horrible did not show up on eyelids and the price should have been lower for the quality.
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This palette is not worth the money! None of the colors swatch well and it's almost 100% fallout. It smells great and is a great size with cute packaging but those are the only good things. I was really disappointed in the quality after researching it for a few months and buying a disappointment.
Elise R.
Elise R.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This palette is not worth it in my opinion. The palette is very small which makes all the shadows very small. the pigmentation isn't the greatest and all the shades are very light, there are really no deep matte shades or nice transition shades. The only thing I see it being okay for is travelling because it's so small.
Teena R.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
As much as I wanted to love the Too Faced Mini Palette, I am not a fan.  The entire palette included one matte and the rest shimmers.  Maybe it was my tan skin but I couldn't help but feel like a glistening snowflake.  With the pale shimmers and frosty white shimmer, I couldn't make it work for me.  I think it requires me to use additional matte colors not found in this palette in order to build the color up.  The smell did remind me of a Hershey's chocolate bar, a huge bonus, however, I don't see myself running to this palette as a travel buddy.  There are other smaller palettes on the market that I must prefer to pack on a business trip.  The palette made me feel like my 14 year old self who obsessed over all things glitter.  Where were you Too Faced White Chocolate Palette when I needed you 19 years ago?!!
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Colors didn't show on m y skin, yes I've primed my eye lids before. Lol. FALLOUT IS TERRIBLE ): I have more glitter on my cheeks than my eyelids. I had to return it despite its wonderful cocoa scent.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗