Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
brooke t.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY

i love the too faced white chocolate chip eye shadow palette. it has such beautiful shade that makes the perfect looks. i bought it at sephora, it's pricey but that how all high end products are. they well worth it for sure.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this. It smells so good. I love the colors. I personally can wear anytime of the year. I love how blenadable it is. It is just truly amazing. It is pricey but definitely worth it! The box is beautifully made. I just absolutely love this!
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.

These colors blend so nice and give you and amazing great look. Also comes in different shades if This is not your color
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC

One of my absolute favorite palettes. Soft and pigmented and stays in place. Cute packaging
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
Medley, FL

Makeup is my obsession, all the shadows. This is very nice, its shades, the finish. Is perfect I recommend girls
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX

Best eyeshadow palette, it's so prettying the colors stay on but it is kinda pricey
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Jess W.
Jess W.

I love all of the chocolate bar palettes. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. The palettes are a bit pricey but to me the colors are worth it and easily blendable. These are my go-to palettes!! :)
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Round Hill, VA

This us one of my favorite pallets from too faced!! It is stunning on the skin!! It is so pigmented and is overall an amazing product
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now