BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Flatlays B.
Flatlays B.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This is one of my holy grail too faced product its an easy daily use palette and its easy to apply, i have used it a couple of times and its long lasting palette, i would recommend it for a beginner and its affordable price.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Leesville
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
If your not a big fan of eyeshadow! I totally recommend this! It's great for traveling!! The colors it has blend well it's worth the 26$ if your willing to spend it. I had to scratch the top of the eyeshadow to get more pigmented and more product to come out. Other than that it's amazing! And smells yummy!
Jessyka P.
Jessyka P.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! Not only is it super cute, it smells delicious! Very soft colors, pretty pigment. Easy to apply. I reach for this palette most when I'm wanting a soft natural look.
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
so many pretty colors! they're all so pretty and glittery! the palette smells so good and it's packaged so well. i love everything about this palette and i would definitely consider buying another too faced palette
Mary Louise V.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This has become one of my favorite palettes even though I only bought it to complete my collection. The colors are perfect for a pale girl, the size if great for travel, and the price isn't awful.

Cannot wait for the full-sized coming Christmas 2017! About half the colors will be in the bar pallet
Misty W.
Misty W.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This has recently become my go to eyeshadow palette. I love the colors and they're perfect for every day wear. I must also add it smells amazing.
Cobourg, Ontario
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Love this palette, it's so pretty I love all the neutral colours and it smells so amazing like chocolate. By far one of my favourite palettes that I own!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Delaney R.
Delaney R.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Amazing scent!! This has very little fallout and amazing pigment. The price is pretty good for the sIze. I have blue eyes and these colors work great in the spring and summer. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗