Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (35)
tiara B.
tiara B.
Summerville, SC

Soooo Many different looks you can make with this one pallet. Of course it's expensive because it's high end and really high quality. Use this alllll the time to add a little color to a simple look. Probably wouldn't buy again but still a great product.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I know there have been some awful reviews for this palette on Sephora's website, but I really enjoyed this mini palette. I like that the shades are super light and shimmery. I am able to wear all these colors to work without looking like I put on tons of products. The colors are very subtle but when used right they make your eyes naturally look amazing.
Katie H.
Katie H.

My favorite on the go palette! It's so small and fits in any size makeup bag so it's easy for travel! I have brown eyes so I love that it has purples in it as well! I love this palette so much!
Heather A.
Heather A.

These are adorable this was my first TF purchase. Well worth it! I have the cho chip too!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Bergen op Zoom

OMG! This is my love. This is the cutest package ever. I've used it a lot of times. And I won't stop using it. I got grey/blue eyes and I think it would look great on every color. it is pretty long lasting. So I would recommend it. I think this is the best eye shadow palette ever!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Fairview, WV

LOVE TooFaced products. This is so cute! Love the colors, I always go for light neutral colors so this is perfect.
Julieth W.
Julieth W.
Arlington Hts, IL

I received this for my birthday, I used to only use Kiko Milano that I bought in Spain but since I tried this I haven't used anything else, love it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Philpot, KY

I love this pallet so much!!! I highly recommend it because it smells so good and the colors are very pigmented!!
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Marietta, GA

I love the names of the palettes. They make me hungry and each palette smells amazing. The scent of each one actually last for a long time.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Chino, CA

Too Faced eyeshade palettes have always been my favorite. They offer a variety of different finishes in a single palette and it's always very versatile. In this palette, all the colors are on a more neutral side and all the colors look amazing together. I love how pigmented they are and they go on very smoothly.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO

Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?

Join Now