Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#121 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (75)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Chino, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Too Faced eyeshade palettes have always been my favorite. They offer a variety of different finishes in a single palette and it's always very versatile. In this palette, all the colors are on a more neutral side and all the colors look amazing together. I love how pigmented they are and they go on very smoothly.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Liv S.
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This pallette is great for on the go travel. it provide lots of pigmentation
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Love it , Easy Application, High-Pigment, Long-Wearing, Smells amazing, Nice packaing.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Jan. 23, 2017, 3:27 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Just got this pallet been alot of mixed reviews and I have to say they are chunky and powder the shades are amazing very opague for the soft colors they are smells amazing and super easy to get use of the whole palette since it's a mini but these are great glad I ended up getting it
Laura M.
Laura M.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Love this. It smells so good. I love the colors. I personally can wear anytime of the year. I love how blenadable it is. It is just truly amazing. It is pricey but definitely worth it! The box is beautifully made. I just absolutely love this!
Atanacia P.
Atanacia P.
Etters, PA
Jan. 24, 2017, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Oh the smell!!!! I like it because it has soft and cute colors for those days you want to look more natural..
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Cutest palette ever! Smells amazing as soon as you open it! Really pigmented!
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
One of my favorite shimmer eye shadow palettes. To improve I would throw in a matte shade. Very long lasting and gorgeous pigmentation. You can buy from Sephora or ulta. I would highly recommend this
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
These colors blend so nice and give you and amazing great look. Also comes in different shades if This is not your color
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗