Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

4 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Nitzys G.
Nitzys G.

I love too faced. The only downfall this palette has is the size. This palette is literally tiny so tiny. I got this as a gift and although I love me some too faced I wouldn't have used my money to purchase this tiny little palette. If it's made into a big size I can see me purchasing.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Stockton, CA

This was a miss for me. The colors were not very pigmented. All very similar. Blend easily. One of the colors fell apart when I put my brush in it. I wanted to love this palette so much but it just fell short. I think it would be good for a gym bag or travel but only because of size.Ā
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford, CA

Just got this pallet been alot of mixed reviews and I have to say they are chunky and powder the shades are amazing very opague for the soft colors they are smells amazing and super easy to get use of the whole palette since it's a mini but these are great glad I ended up getting it
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.

I actually love this palette! While it is very small, I feel that the price reflects that. It is a great travel size. In my opinion, the product is great quality with great payoff. I have light skin and blue eyes- and it works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fort Jennings, OH

I love this pallet so much it is beyond perfect for me!! I love light colors for all times of day with some shimmer and sparkle. The black is supper pigmented which I love. The reason I gave it 4 stars was because this is not a pallet for people who like a lot of color be prepared.
Daniell S.
Daniell S.

I love the idea of this palette and was so excited to use it. The colors have little to no pigment, tons of fallout and no staying power. It's pretty expensive considering the size of the pans. I don't recommend this. It's the only too faced product I've ever been disappointed with
Anie F.
Anie F.

This is an amazing small eyeshadow palette with 11 eyeshadows. It's $26 from Ulta but I Definitely think that it is worth the money. I find that I can do many eyeshadow looks and Too Faced is my favorite brand becuz of this palette. I would buy this palette again in a heart beat.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Carmichael, CA

Love this pellet for an everyday subtle glow on my eyes. I use this ever my day for work. I got mine online at toofaced.com the shadows last all day long and don't loose color. I recommend this palette for everyday wear. Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Madison C.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC

This was definitely not too faced best product. The glitter shadows had a surplus of fall out and the matte shades had no pigment. I tried several different looks with the palette but there was not a deep enough color for a deep crease shade. I do not recommend this product!
Randi C.
Randi C.
Abilene, TX

This pallet is simply stunning. It offers matte and shimmer shades to speak to everyone. The colors are so neutral you can never go wrong when you use it! It even smells awesome! The only downside is the shadows are kind of small but that's even better when you're on the go!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Samantha B.