Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (54)
Gianna L.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ

This pallet is a limited time pallet I love this pallet so much it works very well on tan skin it is pigmented it is long-lasting it's a good value on what you're getting I recommend this product it works on tan light and medium and dark color skins
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL

Me compre estas paletas y la verdad solo me ha gustado la chocolate ya que la blanca no pigmenta mucho al menos que lo uses con algun fijador notaras el color en el maquillaje pero bueno la chocolate si pigmenta tiene tonos de transicion buenos.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

This is such a cute compact palette. So many different looks possible from this travel friendly sized palette. Throw in your purse or luggage and you have a multitude of looks on the go. As if all the other brands products the smell is heavenly!
jess j.
jess j.
Demarest, NJ

I bought this the second it was available on Sephora. It smells AMAZING, like any other of their chocolate products. It's a pretty good value for what you're getting, except the palette is a lot smaller than you'd assume. Would recommend though.
Robyn T.
Robyn T.
Perth

I got this palette last week and I have used it every day it is definitely small and a bit pricy for the size but I definitely have no regrets buying it and the pink colours are very light and soft perfect for if you don't want to over do makeup
Oanh N.
Oanh N.
Santa Ana, CA

This is actually for the chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes. Shadows are smooth with little fall out and super pigmented! I can't pick a favorite as I use both everyday. Perfect for natural looks all the way up to all out glam.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA

I have recently bought this eyeshadow palette off of Sephora, and I am in love with it. It is my go to pallet when I am on the run or in the car, because it is so small, but is very pigmented I would definitely highly recommend this to anybody.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

This isn't one of Too Faced's greatest palettes. It's extremely small, and I think it would've been better to just include less colors that were larger in size. The hues in this palette also aren't too fascinating. The quality is okay though.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this. It smells so good. I love the colors. I personally can wear anytime of the year. I love how blenadable it is. It is just truly amazing. It is pricey but definitely worth it! The box is beautifully made. I just absolutely love this!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

I have not tried this palette. But I know there was a big buzz about it when it came out. I heard some good reviews and some bad reviews. So I guess this will have to be one that I will have for try for myself! But I'm definitely intrigued!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.