Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Scooby D.
Scooby D.

This is a good addition to my collection however is ideal for someone that likes grey undertones in their eyeshadow skin. Easy to use and good pigmentation. Cute packaging too.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Sicklerville, NJ

Probably my 3rd favorite of the too faced palettes but it smells amazing and the pigment is to die for! Definitely suggest you buy this right away. Worth the price for sure
Katie W.
Katie W.
Elmhurst, IL

I love the all natural look, but sometimes dramatic is what I need and this palette has it all. natural tones and dramatic browns all with the extra fun scented eyeshadow!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Elmwood Park, IL

I love how it's small and I can carry it with me in my purse and it has beautiful pigmented colors and I like how it looks like a miniature size of the chocolate palette
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Jackson, NJ

Love the colors in this pallete. They go on nicely but I do use a primer underneath. I don't use all the colors but there are enough to make this a great palette.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI

I love to try unique colors with eyeshadow but sometimes I like to go more natural. This is the best for that. The colors are very pigmented and they are great!
Emma G.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI

I bought this palette yesterday at Sephora. I havent used it but i swatched it and every color is so shimmery and sparkley! I can't wait to actually use it!
Nargis H.
Nargis H.

Absolutely love the Too Faced palette. It has beautiful warm tones and matte shades. The colours are gently pigmented. And it's a nice size to carry.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Cochrane

love these soft colors that look good on everyone .. I use it when I go out .. when I don't feel like having eye make up weighting down on my eyelids
Maya C.
Maya C.

I thought this was such a cute idea but the colors are not really my style. Theirs a lot more small palettes from tarte with colors that best fit me
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Preslee d.
Preslee d.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been wanting this forever and i can't find it anywhere. where can i get this and how much is it?

Join Now