BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
Medley, FL
Makeup is my obsession, all the shadows. This is very nice, its shades, the finish. Is perfect I recommend girls
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Such a good eye pallet!! Great colors that stay! There could be some improvements, but overall still amazing!!‚̧
Paisley H.
Paisley H.
Nimitz, WV
Awesome palette. Really pretty and pigmented nice mattes but also shimmers. Really bendable and pretty shades.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
I feel like these shadows weren't that pigmented as other pallets from too faced but the color scheme is cute.
Atanacia P.
Atanacia P.
Etters, PA
Oh the smell!!!! I like it because it has soft and cute colors for those days you want to look more natural..
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Love this palette. It goes on great and holds up. I love that the colors aren't too dark and over powering.
luzbella M.
luzbella M.
I am so in love with the color this Too Faced palette has they are beautiful i put some on almost everyday!
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
this smells amazing and taste good yes I tasted it and the pigment is awesome, one of my favorite palettes
Erin L.
Erin L.
Magnolia, TX
Love Too faced eye shadows products. They are always great to put on. A little expensive but worth it
I love the colors in this pallet. very pigmented and goes on very easy. I definitely recommend
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette ūü§ó