Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Sonte R.
Sonte R.

I love how soft and pigmented these colors are. Amazing quality and it might be a bit pricey but honestly worth it๐Ÿ˜ I got this as a gift and I recommend 10/10. I would buy this a million more times honestly
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is not good quality at all and I was very disappointed because most Too Faced products are very nice. These are glittery, poorly pigmented, and don't stick well to the lid. I don't recommend it at all.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Warwick, RI

This is such a pretty shadow palette. pale, shimmery and highly pigmented, I can use all the shades in this one, which is always a plus as I sometimes have trouble finding a palette where I use everything.
April D.
April D.

It's a cute little palette but I don't feel like it's an all in one palette. If you love Too Faced you need one Chocolate Chip. If you are just looking for an eyeshadow palette this probably isn't for you.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS

This palette is very cute and fun. I love the colors, and they have good pigmentation. I would recommend this palette for someone that needs some shimmering neutrals in the convenience of a small palette.
I love it !!! It's amazing I really love the way it feels in the skin, and how it looks in the eyes, so pretty I am really satisfied with this product it's definitely fordable and yes I would buy it again
Chase B.
Chase B.
Washington, DC

I love this pallete so much it feels so smooth and silky I bought min of the Mac website I would like to see more colors in this pallette but it works great with brown eyes I would totally buy this again
Lori C.
Lori C.
Oak Lawn, IL

I like the subtle pastel colors. Suitable for fair skin. It is very small, but easy to travel with. Smells like white chocolate. Use it in combination with the Urban Decay Naked basic 2 for mote looks.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, OK

I love this eye shadow palette. The shadows are creamy and smooth. They blend so well and the colors are so pigmented. I love this brand and the price is so worth the product. Do recommend to anyone!!
Jess W.
Jess W.

I love all of the chocolate bar palettes. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. The palettes are a bit pricey but to me the colors are worth it and easily blendable. These are my go-to palettes!! :)
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ๏ผŸ
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now