Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.

I actually love this palette! While it is very small, I feel that the price reflects that. It is a great travel size. In my opinion, the product is great quality with great payoff. I have light skin and blue eyes- and it works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product!
Chantal S.
Chantal S.

Colors look beautiful in the pan but swatch super dusty. The palette itself is very small and just not up to the expectations I have for Too Faced. This palette would be better if they reformulated the eyeshadows and made them the same quality as every other palette theyve put out
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

This pallete isn't the best. I was originally drawn the pretty cool toned shades but unfortunately there is way too much kickback and they are difficult to apply. It was kind of a waste for all of the money I spent on it. It's also very similar to their other palletes.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ

I am sorry but I am not a fan of this palette. The pigmentation is just not there, I loved the chocolate bar and had some high hopes for this mini white chocolate version but I have brought mine back to Sephora for a refund. The only thing I really like was the scent.
Marina A.
Marina A.

Love this palette/
One of my goto palettes.
It has a pretty veriety of colours that match my everyday look
Easy to blend and a good value for the price.
I love it and use it at least once a week.
There is a base shadows + a lot of other.
I'm shure I'll buy it again
Melena S.
Melena S.

This is the best eyeshadow palette ever. I use this on a daily basis and I find that it doesn't run out as much as others do, I have had this nearly two years and I also use this when I am doing people's make ups as I am a make up artist. Recommend to anyone!
alyssa m.
alyssa m.

too faced is my favourite make up brand the eye shadows are beautiful and so easy to use. this palette is my favourite out of all of them i'm not sure if you can buy this at sephora still i haven't seen it in a while but if you can find it definitely snag it!
Emillie A.
Emillie A.
Bremerton, WA

It is gorgeous blends very well very pigmented. I am in love with all of too faced products they always go above and beyond on their merchandise. When a new one comes out I have to buy it. The colors are gorgeous I'm this palette easy to accomplish any look.
Yokasta E.
Yokasta E.
santiago

This my favorite eyr shadow palete i like your colors and is easy to apply and this color is favorable para el dia y la noche : para mi creo que su precio es aceptabke y tiene un buen enpaque me gusta mucho , es muy bueno lo recomiendo espero y opten por el
Haley W.
Haley W.
Orangevale, CA

I absolutely love this palette! It's is gorgeous and smells so good. The colors are lighter shades, but it has a mix of shimmer and mattes that you can mix with. The formulation of these a like all of there other palettes, which are soft and blend able.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now