Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

When I ordered this palette, I was so excited. When I received it, not so much... First of all, the shadows aren't very pigmented. You have to layer them more than you should have to. Next, the amount of fallout is ridiculous. Once, when I opened the palette, shadow just fell out of it. It has a nice smell, but that's the only thing I really like about this. Would not buy again.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ

First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret , NC

When I saw this palette was being released, I was so excited... I usually love all of TooFaced's products, but this one? Unfortunately, I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. It is SO small, and for some reason I feel like the shadows are a different formula than some of their other palettes. Definitely recommend going for the full chocolate bar palette.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA

I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I know there have been some awful reviews for this palette on Sephora's website, but I really enjoyed this mini palette. I like that the shades are super light and shimmery. I am able to wear all these colors to work without looking like I put on tons of products. The colors are very subtle but when used right they make your eyes naturally look amazing.
Reena D.
Reena D.
Atascadero, CA

This is a nice palette by Too Faced, but I have 2 other palettes I prefer from them. These colors are nice, but low in pigment. It would look nice on people with a lighter complexion. If your skin is darker you have to apply more to really see the color. It's not my favorite palette, but it's not that terrible either. I prefer a darker pigment for wear.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL

I had high hopes for this palette! I mean look at it, it's adorable! But the color range in this palette would not suit my skin tone. If you have fair skin, then you would really enjoy this palette. The shades are very pretty, and the size of the palette is very convenient. However, these shades aren't anything new, and you probably already own them.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA

This product did not hold up to the hype. It had very little pigment, not very blendable, and it was incredibly tiny. I knew it was going to be small and I liked the concept of "Chocolate Chip", but it was so small I couldn't get my brush in there. The color concept was pretty, just no payoff , which is sad because I like a lot of Too Faced products.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Valdosta, GA

I snagged this the second it came out. I am slightly disappointed because the pigmentation is not what I have come to know from the other too faced palettes. I feel like they rushed this release to satisfy customers want for a small chocolate bar palette. The formula is not consistant to what I love from the Chocolate bar or sweet peach palettes
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando , Fl

How does this compare to the other too faced eyeshadow pallets? I already have the Natural Matte and Sweet Peach but have been eying this one!

Join Now