Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#104 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Hallie B.
Hallie B.

this palette is amazing, the colors are pretty and it smells super good, there are a couple of this i don't like about it though. a couple of the brown colors seem to be very translucent and similar in color, and the other thing that i don't really like is how much fall out there is when you go to use it with a brush. i usually end up tapping most of it off to get a good amount of product on the brush.
Christina G.
Christina G.

I was super excited to use this palette but when I got it I was underwhelmed to say the least. It's definitely for fair skinned people I'm a medium color and all of the colors just blend to nothing on me. All the mattes are chalky and just not good, the shimmery shadows are pretty but they get crumbly. I would say get it if you are of fair completion but for darker skin colors I wouldn't recommend.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT

After seeing a few you tuber videos on this product is was interested in it , it is so pretty, I love the pastel colors they are perfect for my skin tone and absolutely gorgeous to look at. I wore it today for a soft day look and received a lot of compliments including my husband. The only thing I didn't care for was how small the shadows are , but I would still recommend this to anyone.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Ames, IA

I did not enjoy this palette.  I think that the colors are not pigmented and they are chalky.  I didn't enjoy the shade selections for this palette.  There is no transition colors so you will have to go use another palette to use that.  One thing about this palette is that it smells so incredibly delicious.  I personally think that are way better palettes out there to spend you money one.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

When I ordered this palette, I was so excited. When I received it, not so much... First of all, the shadows aren't very pigmented. You have to layer them more than you should have to. Next, the amount of fallout is ridiculous. Once, when I opened the palette, shadow just fell out of it. It has a nice smell, but that's the only thing I really like about this. Would not buy again.
ANJELETTA C.
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley

Well, first of all, this silky palette smells just as dreamt as the rest of the line, with a sweet, decadent chocolate smell. It's pigmented, super bendable and silky, and it has a nice selection of mattes and shimmers the only downside is perhaps the smaller size, but I suppose for the price that's to be expected! Overall, I do recommend this product and would buy again!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ

First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Grace W.
Grace W.

OMG I love this product so much. There are so many pretty shades to chose from. It is very easy to apply and use. It is more of a powdery eyeshadow. I would just say the only improvement is there should be more matte shades. There is a lot of product in the pallete so it would take a while for me to buy it again , but I would definitely buy this amazing product again.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.