Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

1 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
McKenna M.
McKenna M.

I love Too Faced products and when I seen this palette I was so excited!! I loved all of the shades/colors! And it was in the perfect price range. When I swatched the colors they showed up on my hand pretty well but when I applied them to my lid they didnt show up very much. I didnt use a eye primer but I never do with any of my other palettes. I'll still use this palette but it wasnt everything I was expecting. If I were you I'd save your $28 and get something else.
Kylee H.
Kylee H.
Salado, Tx

I was SO excited when this new too faced palette came out. I was highly Ā disappointed after purchasing it. Out of the entire palette, only about two shades are sorta pigmented. Alot of the shades take a lot of layers. The palette is very small so after layering the shadows, there is not a lot of product left. With this being said this palette is not going to last and was a complete waste to me. I usually love too faced products but this was a hard loss for me.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.

Beautiful eye shadow palette! My one drawback is that these colors are mostly for people with a lighter skin tone. There's nothing but light colors in the palette, which for me (I'm super light skinned) is fine but I just can't imagine these colors showing up as easily on darker skinned people. It's such a gorgeous range of colors in this palette, I just love it. Especially for a lighter smoky eye. This palette is just chocolate smelling perfection!!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I love too faced shadows and couldn't wait to get this palette. The colors are gorgeous but unfortunately they are not very pigmented. Most of the shimmers are OK but not great. The mattes have no real color pay off, I had to apply layer after layer to get any on my lid. Some of them blend easily but not many. This had great potential between the shades and the price but its just not good. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come from too faced. šŸ˜•
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

i just recently received this palette a few days ago and i absolutely love the colors and quality. it smells amazing of course, and the colors in it are beautiful and quite different from what's in my collection and it's a nice travel palette for an easy every day look. i just wish they included a slightly darker matte brown shade instead of two light matte shades that are very similar. other than that i would recommend picking it up.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX

#Contest
I was really excited about this pallet because I sought to tutorials on it on YouTube. On YouTube they were blonde and the pallet looked great. I am a dark Burnett with medium skin tone and you could not see the colors at all. This made me really sad because I was really excited. I feel this pallet would be really good if you are fair skin, however if you are darker in complexion the pigmentation will not show up at all.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA

I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA

I personally loved adding this to my collection. I know many people don't like it as much but I love it. I think it's a great addition to someone's collection. Also it is great on its own. If someone is looking for lighter or more work/school friendly this is great and is easily to take on the go due to its compact size. If you like more bold or something that shows up a lot this might not be for you otherwise this is great.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH

Adorably amazing little palette that suits the on the go woman! This palette by Too Faced fits right in the palm of your hand, perfect for traveling! These shades range from a nice matte to a shimmering glitter for a night out! Would highly recommend this palette for anyone who loves to travel or for someone who isn't sure about the brand and doesn't want to pay full prize for a larger palette but wants to test the makeup.
Vee T.
Vee T.

This is perfect for a natural, every day eye look. Not anything crazy or super smoky. Sometimes you need a toned down palette in your collection. It does smell sweet and the packaging is really cute. I was surprised at the small size of the pans inside the palette because if I have a super fluffy brush, it doesn't fit great in the pan. This is compact to travel with and I'll be rotating it in my makeup routine.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?