Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I know there have been some awful reviews for this palette on Sephora's website, but I really enjoyed this mini palette. I like that the shades are super light and shimmery. I am able to wear all these colors to work without looking like I put on tons of products. The colors are very subtle but when used right they make your eyes naturally look amazing.
Susie G.
Susie G.

I personally think that Too Faced dropped the ball and released this too early. Should've released in Spring​. The colors are neutral, very pretty to wear for summer time. I find them light, neutral, and soft. They are pigmented and I like them. Super cute packaging and cute shades! I'll definitely be using this palette in a couple months.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD

This palette appears to be beautiful but in all reality when you receive it in the mail you will be sadly disappointed at the size. This size of this palette with no exaggeration is the size of a credit card. For $29 it is not worth the money you pay. This shadows in this palette are made for very fair skin as they are not very pigmented.
Vy L.
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK

First of all, packaging is on point. It perfect for traveling or keep it in your purse. But however, the quality of Too faced palettes are going down so bad. I remember when I first got the Chocolate bar, it is so creamy vs pigmented .Now, it is lack pigmentation ( not just this one, the Christmas collection, matte chocolate chip also)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA

I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ

This is the kind of palette you first buy for a beginner or for a more natural everyday look. The colors are so neutral and glamorous. I love using this palette when I'm going for a casual night out out or a more glowy look. The colors blend so easily too!!! Not crazy pigmented buy you can definitely build it up as you go.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Chino, CA

Too Faced eyeshade palettes have always been my favorite. They offer a variety of different finishes in a single palette and it's always very versatile. In this palette, all the colors are on a more neutral side and all the colors look amazing together. I love how pigmented they are and they go on very smoothly.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Brooklyn, NY

I loveeeee the colors. The palette smells yummy, and the shadows are very pigmented and don't come off until I wipe them off. The only issue I have with this palette is That I was expecting it to be a little bigger BUT what is good about the size: it is small and compact if I need to carry it in my purse.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL

I will negatively review this palette as long as I can. Seriously such a disappointment to have this kind of quality come from Too Face. I can only imagine it's because they were going for a cheaper holiday release? But still. Super chalky, non-pigmented, etc. Just don't waste the change on this one kids!
Megan C.
Megan C.

Some of these colors are very pretty, and I do not find the smell offensive. However, the shadows are kind of chalky, more so than usual Too Faced shadows. I wanted to like this palette as much as some of the others, but didn't. I think it could be used with other palettes, but not worth it for the price.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Preslee d.
Preslee d.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been wanting this forever and i can't find it anywhere. where can i get this and how much is it?

Join Now