Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (54)
Vee T.
Vee T.

This is perfect for a natural, every day eye look. Not anything crazy or super smoky. Sometimes you need a toned down palette in your collection. It does smell sweet and the packaging is really cute. I was surprised at the small size of the pans inside the palette because if I have a super fluffy brush, it doesn't fit great in the pan. This is compact to travel with and I'll be rotating it in my makeup routine.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT

After seeing a few you tuber videos on this product is was interested in it , it is so pretty, I love the pastel colors they are perfect for my skin tone and absolutely gorgeous to look at. I wore it today for a soft day look and received a lot of compliments including my husband. The only thing I didn't care for was how small the shadows are , but I would still recommend this to anyone.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

When I ordered this palette, I was so excited. When I received it, not so much... First of all, the shadows aren't very pigmented. You have to layer them more than you should have to. Next, the amount of fallout is ridiculous. Once, when I opened the palette, shadow just fell out of it. It has a nice smell, but that's the only thing I really like about this. Would not buy again.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ

First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA

I don't get why this palette gets so much shade. It is a great subtle palette for everyday wear - looks great on fair skin. The palette is great for travel because it is small. I got this palette from Sephora and use this 3-5 times a week. I need to pick up another one as a back up. The price is worth it for 12 high quality shades in a travel sized palette.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA

I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I know there have been some awful reviews for this palette on Sephora's website, but I really enjoyed this mini palette. I like that the shades are super light and shimmery. I am able to wear all these colors to work without looking like I put on tons of products. The colors are very subtle but when used right they make your eyes naturally look amazing.
Sit H.
Sit H.
Folcroft, Pa

This is such a cute little palette with all neutral shades I love all of too faced products but with the smaller palettes there's alwAys room for improvement I don't feel like it's the same quality as the bigger pallets there are some shades that are a bit chalky but the darker shades are better if your a toofaced collector this is a must have!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.