BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paula D.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This eyeshadow palette is very disappointing because the colors look beautiful in the case, but they don't show up regardless of the primer that you use. They are incredible small, it's not a good value, and I can't recommend it. Too faced normally has great products, but this is not one of them.
Kyla A.
Kyla A.
I really like this palette. I agree you can't get a bunch of looks from it but it mixes well with so many other palettes to add some shine. If you are looking for a first time palette or one to get diverse looks this isn't for you. But it makes a great addition to your palette collection.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
I actually love this palette! While it is very small, I feel that the price reflects that. It is a great travel size. In my opinion, the product is great quality with great payoff. I have light skin and blue eyes- and it works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product!
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Just got this pallet been alot of mixed reviews and I have to say they are chunky and powder the shades are amazing very opague for the soft colors they are smells amazing and super easy to get use of the whole palette since it's a mini but these are great glad I ended up getting it
Madison C.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
This was definitely not too faced best product. The glitter shadows had a surplus of fall out and the matte shades had no pigment. I tried several different looks with the palette but there was not a deep enough color for a deep crease shade. I do not recommend this product!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Tacoma, WA
I am very basic with my eyeshadow as far as color goes. I will use browns and blacks and whites, so this palette is perfect for me. I am obsessed with the adorable which chocolate bar design, and it makes me wish I applied make up in public so I could casually show it off!
Serena G.
Serena G.
Fort Worth, TX
This palette is to die for. The colors are amazingly pigmented and the quality is unreal. The shadows are super easy to apply and very bendable. The shadows make my blue eyes pop and look equally great on brown and green eyes. I will be repurchasing again when I run out.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Melbourne, FL
I love this little palette. I say little because it was a little smaller then expected. However the price is great for what it is. The shadows are good, but with all Too Faced shadows they do have kick up and fall out. I use it with a setting spray and they work great!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I am sorry but I am not a fan of this palette. The pigmentation is just not there, I loved the chocolate bar and had some high hopes for this mini white chocolate version but I have brought mine back to Sephora for a refund. The only thing I really like was the scent.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Worth, TX
No. This is tiny, chalky, and a waste of money. Too Faced focuses way too much time/resources on hyping their products up on Instagram when they should work harder on producing quality makeup. The packaging (though tiny) is cute, but I can't believe I bought this.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗