Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
McKenna M.
McKenna M.

I love Too Faced products and when I seen this palette I was so excited!! I loved all of the shades/colors! And it was in the perfect price range. When I swatched the colors they showed up on my hand pretty well but when I applied them to my lid they didnt show up very much. I didnt use a eye primer but I never do with any of my other palettes. I'll still use this palette but it wasnt everything I was expecting. If I were you I'd save your $28 and get something else.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I love too faced shadows and couldn't wait to get this palette. The colors are gorgeous but unfortunately they are not very pigmented. Most of the shimmers are OK but not great. The mattes have no real color pay off, I had to apply layer after layer to get any on my lid. Some of them blend easily but not many. This had great potential between the shades and the price but its just not good. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come from too faced. πŸ˜•
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX

#Contest
I was really excited about this pallet because I sought to tutorials on it on YouTube. On YouTube they were blonde and the pallet looked great. I am a dark Burnett with medium skin tone and you could not see the colors at all. This made me really sad because I was really excited. I feel this pallet would be really good if you are fair skin, however if you are darker in complexion the pigmentation will not show up at all.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA

I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT

After seeing a few you tuber videos on this product is was interested in it , it is so pretty, I love the pastel colors they are perfect for my skin tone and absolutely gorgeous to look at. I wore it today for a soft day look and received a lot of compliments including my husband. The only thing I didn't care for was how small the shadows are , but I would still recommend this to anyone.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

When I ordered this palette, I was so excited. When I received it, not so much... First of all, the shadows aren't very pigmented. You have to layer them more than you should have to. Next, the amount of fallout is ridiculous. Once, when I opened the palette, shadow just fell out of it. It has a nice smell, but that's the only thing I really like about this. Would not buy again.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ

First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA

I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Preslee d.
Preslee d.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been wanting this forever and i can't find it anywhere. where can i get this and how much is it?

Join Now