Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Hollywood, FL

Toofaced is one of my favorite makeup brands; their products are always on point. When I saw that they were coming out with this palette I knew I had to have it. It is unfortunate that it didn't live up to the hype. I found that the color were not pigmented at all and they did not blend well. I don't think it was enough product for the price as well (was smaller than my palm). I had to return this palette, but I still live by the others!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA

I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Celia B.
Celia B.
Dallas, TX

Where do I begin? I love Too Faced eyeshadows and how incredibly pigmented they are. Although I'm usually a fan of matte shadows, these shimmer shadows are to die for. They're so pigmented and buttery and blend like a dream. The color range is so pretty. I love everything about this palette. From the packaging, to the quality, and even the scent! I'm very satisfied with my purchase
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA

This product did not hold up to the hype. It had very little pigment, not very blendable, and it was incredibly tiny. I knew it was going to be small and I liked the concept of "Chocolate Chip", but it was so small I couldn't get my brush in there. The color concept was pretty, just no payoff , which is sad because I like a lot of Too Faced products.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Valdosta, GA

I snagged this the second it came out. I am slightly disappointed because the pigmentation is not what I have come to know from the other too faced palettes. I feel like they rushed this release to satisfy customers want for a small chocolate bar palette. The formula is not consistant to what I love from the Chocolate bar or sweet peach palettes
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

The perfect gift for my wife in this year 2017 she who is a lover of makeup I think this would like a lot, really everything for her to feel good, and without doubt this palette would be a great gift for her, since she loves makeup . And to me these colors I like very much.

You can make a good makeup and can make many convincing.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA

I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Wingham

Borrowed this pallet from a friend.
The smell..... OMG!!!

The pigments of this pallet are utterly astounding.
There was hardly any fallout.
The colour lasted all day.
I'm not a huge fan of eye primers so I used these shadows without.
I was extremely impressed.

I can't wait to purchase this pallet for myself.
A huge thumbs up!!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now