Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

4 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Heather V.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX

I would just like to say that the idea of this pallet was great. The sad thing is, I dont think it quite hit the mark; for a few reasons. First, the price vs the size just didnt match up. You're paying the amount for a large pallete but getting tiny eyeshadow pans that just dont seem like theyre worth it. Second, color range. This pallet is bland. The colors offor no versatility and the only "pop of color" you get is the same black shadow thats offered in every other pallet. Color payoff isnt there either and unless you are a lighter skin tone, these colors just dont work. But like i said, the idea was great.....
Tara C.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC

I wanted to love this because everyone raves about Too Faced palettes. I've used the Melted Lipsticks before and thought the quality in this palette would be the same. The White Chocolate Chip palette smells amazing like chocolate. However it is TINY. The individual color pans are barely big enough for a brush and there aren't any colors that you can't find in just about any other palette. There is hardly any pigment at all, nothing to blend because nothing shows at all and there is TONS of fallout. It is ridiculous. No way would I purchase another of this palette. It was a huge disappointment.
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am a huge Too Faced fan! I have so many of their eye shadow pallets and was so excited for this one as well. I ordered it because Too Faced sent me a 40% off coupon because of all of their screwups before Christmas. Just received it last week and I was expecting it to be small so that was no surprise. However, I am extremely disappointed in the color payoff. They don't show up on my eyelids at all. Even the black color hardly shows up. UBER disappointed with this. If this is going to be the norm with their eye shadows I guess I'm going to have to find a new brand to be obsessed with.
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Clarksville

I want to start out by saying that I LOVE Too Faced Cosmetics. They are one of my favorite high end brands. That being said, I have to say that I am honestly quite disappointed with this product. It got so hyped up and was constantly sold out everywhere, so when I finally could get my hands on one I was so happy. However, the pigmentation in this was just not there for me. The formulation was nice and smooth, blendable, as always, but there seemed to be no color. And what did show up kind of all blended in with each other. In my personal opinion it just wasn't quite worth it to me.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Julia H.
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC

So people are complaining about the size of this BUT it is the white chocolate CHIP. & honestly I've wanted the full size chocolate bar palettes for as long as I can remember but can never bring myself to buy them because theres more shades i wont use then i would. So this is so perfect for me.. I LOVE supple shimmery lighter shades and this palette is stunning. I will use every single shadow in here til i hit pan.. so to me its worth the money and so much more. GET THIS its so beautiful especially on fair skin or for pretty shimmery looks. YAASS.
Avrie B.
Avrie B.
Swanzey, NH

This palette was a little disappointing based on what I'm used to from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes. The shadows have a lot of fallout, so make sure to do your face makeup last if you use this palette. The shadows are not amazing but they aren't terrible either. They are very inconsistent. The packaging is cute and it follows the theme by having the scent of chocolate. The palette is simply unimpressive but not bad enough to return to the store. If you are into more cool toned colors this will be a good travel palate for you.
Raychel M.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Again, another miss from too faced. I feel like this palette has no versatility and it's not very usable in my opinion. You would have to reach into other palettes to get a full look because about half of them are very similar in color. The point of a small palette like this is to be travel friendly, and if you have to have another palette to make this one work, why bother spending the money when you can either get another palette and have everything you need or saving it and getting a better quality palette? Either way, this was a miss.
Megan S.
Megan S.

This palette was, firstly, shipped in such beautiful packaging omg💝 it was like opening a birthday present when I got it from my mailbox! And toofaced.com does free shipping no matter how small the order ..so that's another plus! Then when I opened it, all I could smell was chocolate, so I had to try it. I licked my finger after swatching and it really does have genuine cocoa powder in it and tastes like candy! I'm shook! The creamy colors lasted forever and omg the pigmentation😍😍 sold! I'm a lifer now!! Proud to be toofaced💝💝💝💪
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Dothan, AL

I thought this would be the original Too Faced formula, but it isn't. This formulation is choppy, patchy with fallout, and just not reliable at all. You have to work too hard for a mediocre look and it doesn't even last with primer. I was excited when it launched, but we all know how inconsistent Too Faced is with their eyeshadow formulas. They have found a great formulation that works (large chocolate bar palettes, nine-pan palettes, and peach palette) yet they continue to try and peddle this junk. Get it together!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.