BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA
I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD
This palette appears to be beautiful but in all reality when you receive it in the mail you will be sadly disappointed at the size. This size of this palette with no exaggeration is the size of a credit card. For $29 it is not worth the money you pay. This shadows in this palette are made for very fair skin as they are not very pigmented.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA
I was not the biggest fan of this palette. Although the colors looked beautiful in the palette, once swatched they did not live up to the original chocolate bar palette expectations. The colors are better suited for fair skin tones. Otherwise I do not recommend for more medium skin tones because the eyeshadows will not appear.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union city, NJ
This is the kind of palette you first buy for a beginner or for a more natural everyday look. The colors are so neutral and glamorous. I love using this palette when I'm going for a casual night out out or a more glowy look. The colors blend so easily too!!! Not crazy pigmented buy you can definitely build it up as you go.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Chino, CA
Too Faced eyeshade palettes have always been my favorite. They offer a variety of different finishes in a single palette and it's always very versatile. In this palette, all the colors are on a more neutral side and all the colors look amazing together. I love how pigmented they are and they go on very smoothly.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Some of these colors are very pretty, and I do not find the smell offensive. However, the shadows are kind of chalky, more so than usual Too Faced shadows. I wanted to like this palette as much as some of the others, but didn't. I think it could be used with other palettes, but not worth it for the price.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
I will negatively review this palette as long as I can. Seriously such a disappointment to have this kind of quality come from Too Face. I can only imagine it's because they were going for a cheaper holiday release? But still. Super chalky, non-pigmented, etc. Just don't waste the change on this one kids!
Lay-Lay D.
Lay-Lay D.
Orlando, FL
Pigment on the shadows is amazing. Pure color. They glide on smooth and blend beautifully. I must say I have never been disappointed with any of too faced products. Definitely a must have for all ladies who love a good variety of shades. Some of the shadows can be used as high lighters as well. Enjoy !!!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗