Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (54)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Abby S.
Abby S.
University Hts, OH

Beautiful packaging. The makeup even smells like chocolate when you open it up. The colors are also very pretty and glide on very nicely. My only complaints are that I was expecting it to be slightly bigger and one of the colors (Raspberry Rose) seemed like it was not filled as much as the others. Overall, I've had good experience with the quality of the company's products and this one is very nice too. I would still by again, knowing the size, for a special splurge. Plus the packaging really makes it feel like you are treating yourself.
Megan S.
Megan S.

This palette was, firstly, shipped in such beautiful packaging omg💝 it was like opening a birthday present when I got it from my mailbox! And toofaced.com does free shipping no matter how small the order ..so that's another plus! Then when I opened it, all I could smell was chocolate, so I had to try it. I licked my finger after swatching and it really does have genuine cocoa powder in it and tastes like candy! I'm shook! The creamy colors lasted forever and omg the pigmentation😍😍 sold! I'm a lifer now!! Proud to be toofaced💝💝💝💪
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Welland, Ontario

This palette is tiny!! I am used to small products and I usually prefer smaller products because then I might actually use the whole thing. But this was disappointingly small because you don't even feel like you get your money's worth and it's a shame because too faced makes such great quality eyeshadows. As a consumer I feel cheated! I'm not a makeup collector or hoarder lol I buy it to actually use the stuff and there's so many eyeshadow palettes out there that this is just not the best bang for your buck
McKenna M.
McKenna M.

I love Too Faced products and when I seen this palette I was so excited!! I loved all of the shades/colors! And it was in the perfect price range. When I swatched the colors they showed up on my hand pretty well but when I applied them to my lid they didnt show up very much. I didnt use a eye primer but I never do with any of my other palettes. I'll still use this palette but it wasnt everything I was expecting. If I were you I'd save your $28 and get something else.
Kylee H.
Kylee H.
Salado, TX

I was SO excited when this new too faced palette came out. I was highly  disappointed after purchasing it. Out of the entire palette, only about two shades are sorta pigmented. Alot of the shades take a lot of layers. The palette is very small so after layering the shadows, there is not a lot of product left. With this being said this palette is not going to last and was a complete waste to me. I usually love too faced products but this was a hard loss for me.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I love too faced shadows and couldn't wait to get this palette. The colors are gorgeous but unfortunately they are not very pigmented. Most of the shimmers are OK but not great. The mattes have no real color pay off, I had to apply layer after layer to get any on my lid. Some of them blend easily but not many. This had great potential between the shades and the price but its just not good. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come from too faced. 😕
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

i just recently received this palette a few days ago and i absolutely love the colors and quality. it smells amazing of course, and the colors in it are beautiful and quite different from what's in my collection and it's a nice travel palette for an easy every day look. i just wish they included a slightly darker matte brown shade instead of two light matte shades that are very similar. other than that i would recommend picking it up.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX

#Contest
I was really excited about this pallet because I sought to tutorials on it on YouTube. On YouTube they were blonde and the pallet looked great. I am a dark Burnett with medium skin tone and you could not see the colors at all. This made me really sad because I was really excited. I feel this pallet would be really good if you are fair skin, however if you are darker in complexion the pigmentation will not show up at all.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA

I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.