Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA

BEAUTIFUL COLORS that last day day when applied with a primer. They blend well and I do not regret spending money on this palette.
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN

I love this palette . I'm fair skin so the colors show easily, however if you have darker skin tones it won't show up as easily.
Steph P.
Steph P.

A great palette. I received it as a gift and definitely like it. The shadow stayed on all day. I would probably buy it again.
Misha A.
Misha A.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Pigmented but just a A very small selection of colors that's all I got to say for now. But I love too faced shadows usually
shyanne l.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is such an old pallette and I so need it in stock again! I lost this one in moving and would love to get it once more.
Monica F.
Monica F.

Tiny palette. Doesn't smell strong as the chocolate bon bon or peach pallet. The colors are great and last all day for me.
Riane D.
Riane D.
Fort Scott, KS

I love the chocolate bar series! These shadows are so nice and blend like a dream! Such a travel friendly pallet as well.
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.

These colors blend so nice and give you and amazing great look. Also comes in different shades if This is not your color
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Sammamish, WA

I absolutely love the color selection in this palette I just wish the pan sizes were larger! Looks like it's for dolls:/
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Kissimmee, FL

Nice and creamy and very pigmented . Long lasting even in the crease area. Works great with any primer that you may use
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Preslee d.
Preslee d.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been wanting this forever and i can't find it anywhere. where can i get this and how much is it?

Join Now