Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY

Looks amazing and even smells amazing. Only downfall of this product is the price but you get what you pay for. So if your looking for long lasting great look and coverage this is it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV

For me this had awful pigmentation and was super chalky. I am very fair and could not use any of the colors. It's not up to par with other too faced shadows. I regret purchasing this.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.

One of my favorite palettes from Too Faced. It's one of my go to's!! I love the colors and pigmentation. All the colors blend very well, and you can make some beautiful combinations.
Benylisse R.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY

Loved this palette too bad for me it fell and most of the colors are gone :( but the colors are amazing they are not that dramatic and have pretty color will recommend to anybody.
Scooby D.
Scooby D.

This is a good addition to my collection however is ideal for someone that likes grey undertones in their eyeshadow skin. Easy to use and good pigmentation. Cute packaging too.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Sicklerville, NJ

Probably my 3rd favorite of the too faced palettes but it smells amazing and the pigment is to die for! Definitely suggest you buy this right away. Worth the price for sure
Katie W.
Katie W.
Elmhurst, IL

I love the all natural look, but sometimes dramatic is what I need and this palette has it all. natural tones and dramatic browns all with the extra fun scented eyeshadow!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Elmwood Park, IL

I love how it's small and I can carry it with me in my purse and it has beautiful pigmented colors and I like how it looks like a miniature size of the chocolate palette
Natanya V.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I'm not really sure if I would like such like color's on my skin. I swatched this in the store and it didn't live up to my expectations. So I didn't want to buy it lol.
Traniece E.
Traniece E.
Austin, TX

All I can say is can't go wrong with any "Too Faced" palette. All the shadows are so pretty. I'm in love with them matter the color combo you won't be dissatisfied...
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now