BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

• Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has t...5 Answers
  • Are the eye shadows really pigmented ?Be the first to answer!
  • I been thinking about getting this, is this worth it, is it nicely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Great pigment and colors. I would definitely want to try this product again.
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Ughhh.....ūüėě I hate that I couldn't give this a 5 Star amazing review like I can easily give to most of my Too Faced Products. But I can't if I'm completely honest. This Beautiful White Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced fell a little short for my expectations and how excited I was to receive it and all the built up hype behind this product almost a year before its release!? Ugh it's so gorgeous and they shadows are beautiful and I did find that they shadows are not all repeats of previous Chocolate Palette which was awesome but.....they are not the best shadows!? And I don't understand why!? I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon's Palette, Semi Sweet Palette and the holy grail Chocolate Palette and love the shadows and there Formula's so so much! Unfortunately this Mini Chocolate Chip Palette doesn't have near the quality or even the same formula as the amazing chocolate palettes before that!? I don't even mind that it's a mini palette and is pocket sized, and only contains 11 Shadows (1 huge creamy vanilla color) ranging from awesome mattes and beautiful shimmers and gorgeous satins! But they have more fallout then I prefer, are hard to blend out and take allot of work, don't have great color pay off (they all aren't terrible but the shimmery black is the worst!?) And are incredible hard to built up!? It makes me so sad because it's such a beautiful palette and so creative to come out with a White Chocolate Chip & Matte Chocolate Chip Mini Palettes, but I feel the same way about the White & Matte Chocolate Chip Palettes.....it hurts to not love these shadows with all of my heart! But I do still like them, I do t hate them and I have worn looks from each Palette that are pretty but take allot of time to create! Plus I'm a Too Faced Junkie so I purchase and own all their Palettes and these deffinately stand out because of their size, shape and lovely chocolate smell as all Too Faced Chocolate Palettes! Some people love then and can't get enough of these Mini Palettes and some feel the same way about me.....It's hard I can't recommend them or not recommend them!? They may have been Limited Edition, I'm not sure if they are still available now?! Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I purchased this palette directly from the Too Faced website! The box and the packaging itself was very cute. It really gives off a sugary sweet feel which is very appeasing on the eyes. The item is pretty small, about the length of my hand, but still plenty of product! About the same as any of the Too Faced tin collections, such as 'Cat Eyes' for example.

Now moving on to the quality of the shadows themselves--they were simply okay. There was a couple that were buttery and glided and produced pigment like a dream, but for the most part they were chalky and had to be built up. However, when built up, to my surprise it does not create a cakey affect which is something I was worried about. So the pigment is there, you just need a little boost.

I would like to mention that the colors themselves are extremely unique. I do not have any palettes that have these same colors, so with that I was extremely satisfied with.

I think if you're a beginner with makeup, this palette can be kind of hard to work with, simply because it's not consistent. It's not a terrible palette by any means, but as stated earlier the colors and the pigmentation can come off chalky and needs to be built up. But if you're more on the experienced side when it comes to makeup (or are just feeling a bit on the daring side) this palette can be worked with! Again, the colors are what really saved this palette. So many different looks can easily be created with this palette. And I am super excited to work with it more!

Overall a decent palette!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Highly disappointed with this palette. I was once a die hard Too Faced fan but notice that their quality has been lacking. This Choco Chip palette surely confirmed my suspicions. First off, is this palette for ants? I am all about a small packaging that is good for travel and the gal on the go, but the pan sizes are incredibly tiny! Fitting a brush is a pain especially with the formula of these shadows. There is so much kickback from the powderiness of the shadow that the palette easily gets covered in shadow dust. It's a hassle having to clean and wipe after each use. The formula is lacking especially when they show up patchy and not very blendable. (Tried to make it work with different primers, nada.) And let's not talk about the fallout... lol. The color selection for the shades didn't work for me also. Most the shadows were bland or chalky on my NC30 skin. This palette left me with regret for falling for the hype, I returned it.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I'm a big too faced junkie but this palette was kinda meh for me. Its super super tiny, like the size of a credit card. And the pots are maybe the size of my nail on my index finger, and I have tiny nails. I felt like I HAD to have it but now I hardly use it. It smells fantastic! But the colors aren't very pigmented at all. They're shiny and pretty but you can't do many looks with the palette itself. Its better paired with another palette. I like to use it as an accent to my other chocolate palettes. But alone it's boring. The colors fade fast and it doesn't look like I have much on. For a higher end brand I expected more than drug store quality. And to pay $26 for it seems like a bit of a waste. I basically bought the name. I'm pretty disappointed with this one. The only reason it has 2 stars from me is because it smells so good and the shiny factor is good...other than that, not one I'm too pumped about.
Teena R.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
As much as I wanted to love the Too Faced Mini Palette, I am not a fan.  The entire palette included one matte and the rest shimmers.  Maybe it was my tan skin but I couldn't help but feel like a glistening snowflake.  With the pale shimmers and frosty white shimmer, I couldn't make it work for me.  I think it requires me to use additional matte colors not found in this palette in order to build the color up.  The smell did remind me of a Hershey's chocolate bar, a huge bonus, however, I don't see myself running to this palette as a travel buddy.  There are other smaller palettes on the market that I must prefer to pack on a business trip.  The palette made me feel like my 14 year old self who obsessed over all things glitter.  Where were you Too Faced White Chocolate Palette when I needed you 19 years ago?!!
NATTRACTIVE R.
NATTRACTIVE R.
West Covina, CA
I can't believe that this palette sold out when it first launched.

I bought this gave it away to someone else because it's kind of useless and I hate it. Eventhough, Toofaced is my favourite brand, but this palette is exception. I bought it because I thought that it would be good for traveling, but the eyeshadow shades is not suitable for travelling. There's too many shimmering glittering shades. All of them is too light. None of them standout when you blend everythinv together. Luckily, that there's black instead of dark brown in the palette. I gave it two stars because of the size of the palette and the chocolate scent I love. However, I really like two light brown matte shades in the palette so much. It's good for everyday go-to makeup look.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bend, OR
A cute little eyeshadow palette! I picked this up from Ulta about a month ago as a last minute grab from the sections by the register for somewhere around 21$. There are a lot of shimmery shades but I'm a big fan of sparkle so not an issue for me. The colors show up nicely on my mostly ghostly skin tone. I do use primers, which I feel probably makes a world of difference. Also the smell is super nice.

On to the downsides. The black-ish shimmery shade is a monster for fallout and it's easy to overdo it and ruin the whole look you've already done. It is a small palette as well so if you're not as gifted in the coordination department like me, just make sure you're careful with it. There's just not as much to hang on to so it's easier to drop accidentally.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love the too faced choc. bar line but not this one. I purchased from Sephora the day it released and was so excited to receive it. I was really let down because not only is it difficult to blend the shadows, but you can't create a full look with this palette in my opinion. The shadows in here are so light and way to similar leaving you with little to no contrast/depth in an eye look. It's not expensive it's just not a good palette therefore not worth the price. I don't recommend because of these reasons. I think it's a waste of money. If the shades were different and maybe even more mattes, it would be a good palette and great for travel. Just pointless to travel with since you need other palettes to create a full look.
Susie G.
Susie G.
I personally think that Too Faced dropped the ball and released this too early. Should've released in Spring‚Äč. The colors are neutral, very pretty to wear for summer time. I find them light, neutral, and soft. They are pigmented and I like them. Super cute packaging and cute shades! I'll definitely be using this palette in a couple months.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette ūü§ó