Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

4 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Worth, TX

No. This is tiny, chalky, and a waste of money. Too Faced focuses way too much time/resources on hyping their products up on Instagram when they should work harder on producing quality makeup. The packaging (though tiny) is cute, but I can't believe I bought this.
Jori B.
Jori B.

I love this palette. It smells great and the colors are perfect and very pigmented. I knew when I got it that it was gonna be small but I didn't think it was gonna be as small as it was. That's the only complaint I have for it. I just wish it was a little bigger.
Bay C.
Bay C.

This pallete has a super great price! The shadows are beautiful, and not to mention they smell so good. People are saying this pallete is bad, but I would totally recommend, I'm going to be very sad when I use it all. The packaging is cute. Update: still love it
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
York

This is a great product with such pretty colors. I use this palette for going out with the glitter shades. It even smells like chocolate! The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some of the shades do have done fallout because of the glitter.
Patti Ann S.
Patti Ann S.

The smell alone is reason enough to buy it. Hands down. It's super cute and compact, the colors go on smoothly and pigmented and it makes for some cute girly looks. I purchased it from sephora on the fly while I patiently waiting on line and I don't regret it.
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI

I do not care for this pallet at all. The quality is still pretty good but the mattes are all so similar in color and every shade is so light except for the random glittery black shade. It definitely is super hard to create a full look with this little pallet
Emily H.
Emily H.
New York Mills, NY

Perfect for travel or purse convenience. Easy to apply and colors are transversal with everything. Great for crease then to add some sparkle. Value is well worth it havent hit pan for continued 3 week use. 100% will buy when hit pan on 3 or more staple colors
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
San Ramon, CA

I just recently got this palette and I am really enjoying it. The colors are ver pigmented and perfect for spring. They are easy to blend. The only thing is the pans are pretty small and there are only 3 matte shades but other then that it is a great palette
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ

Packaging is super cute and sturdy. However the eyeshadow quality isn't that great. Primarily use the light shades in this to set my eye primer so it doesn't go to waste. Save your money and buy the full size chocolate bar palettes they are so much better.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Boise

i honestly just bought this palette because the packaging was adorable and i'm obsessed with it. but honestly the shadows are very meh. i'm not impressed. the colors are blah and they're not pigmented at all, they don't go on well and are tricky to blend.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Samantha B.