Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

1 days left

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (68)
Madison C.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC

This was definitely not too faced best product. The glitter shadows had a surplus of fall out and the matte shades had no pigment. I tried several different looks with the palette but there was not a deep enough color for a deep crease shade. I do not recommend this product!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Tacoma, WA

I am very basic with my eyeshadow as far as color goes. I will use browns and blacks and whites, so this palette is perfect for me. I am obsessed with the adorable which chocolate bar design, and it makes me wish I applied make up in public so I could casually show it off!
Serena G.
Serena G.
Fort Worth, TX

This palette is to die for. The colors are amazingly pigmented and the quality is unreal. The shadows are super easy to apply and very bendable. The shadows make my blue eyes pop and look equally great on brown and green eyes. I will be repurchasing again when I run out.
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO

This is just bad. It makes no sense to me. All of the shades are shimmery and light except for the black and the black is really sheer. The pans are tiny and the packaging feels really cheap. But if I was 9 years old and they sold this at Claire's for $10 I'd get it lol
Liz L.
Liz L.

I love this little palette. Beautiful colors.. smells amazing. From matte to shimmers, it's has such pretty colors to choose from. Good little palette for on the go. Easy to transport in a small bag. I can't wait to use this more especially during spring and the summer!
Margot B.
Margot B.

Too Faced is one of my favorite brands, and this mini palette helps explain why. I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colors are so easy to work with, and they are truly beautiful. With it being a mini palette, it's so easy to travel with. I love love love this so much!!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Melbourne, FL

I love this little palette. I say little because it was a little smaller then expected. However the price is great for what it is. The shadows are good, but with all Too Faced shadows they do have kick up and fall out. I use it with a setting spray and they work great!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN

This pallet is great for colors and traveling. But it didn't compare to other too faced pallets and shadows because of the amount of fall out. i had quite a pit of product on my cheeks and it looked like a mess! I would suggest any other too faced pallet over this one!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ

I am sorry but I am not a fan of this palette. The pigmentation is just not there, I loved the chocolate bar and had some high hopes for this mini white chocolate version but I have brought mine back to Sephora for a refund. The only thing I really like was the scent.
Ahnika W.
Ahnika W.

I love these colors they lasted a really long time and I would recommend them or use this product a couple times a week so usually use it a lot and it could use a little bit improvement by the packaging because the colors break easily but it all I would recommend it
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette šŸ¤—
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?