Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Constance M.
Constance M.

This product blows my mind! It's not only amazing and pigmented it also smells like chocolate it tastes like chocolate too! The quality of this product is incredible, the packaging is so beautiful and the shades are to die for! I recommend it without a doubt
Emillie A.
Emillie A.
Bremerton, WA

It is gorgeous blends very well very pigmented. I am in love with all of too faced products they always go above and beyond on their merchandise. When a new one comes out I have to buy it. The colors are gorgeous I'm this palette easy to accomplish any look.
Yokasta E.
Yokasta E.
santiago

This my favorite eyr shadow palete i like your colors and is easy to apply and this color is favorable para el dia y la noche : para mi creo que su precio es aceptabke y tiene un buen enpaque me gusta mucho , es muy bueno lo recomiendo espero y opten por el
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I really love this eyeshadow palette. Like always with Too Faced products the packaging is super adorable. The colors are so beautiful and very pigmented. You can create so many cute looks with this palette. It's a great addition to my makeup collection! :)
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ

Packaging is super cute and sturdy. However the eyeshadow quality isn't that great. Primarily use the light shades in this to set my eye primer so it doesn't go to waste. Save your money and buy the full size chocolate bar palettes they are so much better.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY

I am in LOVE with this palette!!! I wanted something with lighter colors and was hesitant to try this after seeing mixed reviews but I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance! The colors are beautiful, go on smoothly and last all day (also smells great!)
tiara B.
tiara B.
Summerville, SC

Soooo Many different looks you can make with this one pallet. Of course it's expensive because it's high end and really high quality. Use this alllll the time to add a little color to a simple look. Probably wouldn't buy again but still a great product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Duluth, MN

I love these formulas! Too Faced has one of the best formulas out there in terms of staying power. I do wish that the pigmentation lasted longer and that the ingredients were all cruelty-free. This is similar to their Star Dust palette from last holiday
molly c.
molly c.

I LOVE this with a passion. I love the smell, how easy it is to apply and the great great colours it comes with, they all suit me with my blue eyes. It doesn't even compare to most eyeshadows, this is brilliant and would for sure recommend and buy again
Haley W.
Haley W.
Orangevale, CA

I absolutely love this palette! It's is gorgeous and smells so good. The colors are lighter shades, but it has a mix of shimmer and mattes that you can mix with. The formulation of these a like all of there other palettes, which are soft and blend able.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando , Fl

How does this compare to the other too faced eyeshadow pallets? I already have the Natural Matte and Sweet Peach but have been eying this one!

Join Now