Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (47)
W M.
W M.
Atlanta, GA

This product got so much sh1t when it first came out but I love it! It's sooo cute. Perfect for travel. I fly cross country a lot and so having my chocolate palettes fit in my purse is a big deal! Would recommend if you travel a lot
Florecita C.
Florecita C.
San Marcos, TX

Overall one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes the pigmentation is great the packaging is gorgeous it lasts all day. My eyes are brown and this palette looks great it just brightens my eyes I would definitely recommend this product
Katie O.
Katie O.
Long Beach

I sadly do not own this product but my best friend does and it is AMAZING. The shades are perfect, I admit the lighter is a little less pigmented but over all it's still a great palette and I would buy one for myself if I could.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL

I was so excited for this palette and it took at lot of work to get my hands on. The packaging looks to plain for a toofaced product and the colors are such a disappointment. The shades are not pigmented. Avoid this is you can.
Kalaya H.
Kalaya H.

I find these shadows very pigmented and they apply nicley to the hand and eye when working with them. They threw in some mattes and shimmer shades. Also a good highlight to put under the brow bone or the inner area of the eye.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY

The packaging and smell is nice but for almost 30$ it's not what I was hoping for. The colors are cute but I won't be using it , it stinks bc I was hoping it would be a bit bigger. :( oh well that's why we keep the receipts !
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Auckland

I got this palette two days ago and I LOVE IT! It smells incredible and the shades are so pigmented and buttery, they blend like a dream. My favourite shades are the frosted ones, they really make the palette worth the price.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL

This pallet is not up to normal too faced standards. The pan sizes are incredibly small and the color pay off is not what I expect from too faced. I have other pallets by them like the peach palette and this does not compare
rebecca w.
rebecca w.

I love this palette! The colours are fantastic, easy to blend and great for everyday looks. My favourite part is the smell, although it doesn't linger after applying the shadow, it's still super nice to smell while applying
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

This palette got a lot of bad reviews for the size but the websites disclosed that it was a mini palette. The shadows are still very pigmented and blendable just like the other TF shadows. this palette did not disappoint!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.