Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#105 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (62)
Emily H.
Emily H.
New York Mills, NY

Perfect for travel or purse convenience. Easy to apply and colors are transversal with everything. Great for crease then to add some sparkle. Value is well worth it havent hit pan for continued 3 week use. 100% will buy when hit pan on 3 or more staple colors
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI

I do not care for this pallet at all. The quality is still pretty good but the mattes are all so similar in color and every shade is so light except for the random glittery black shade. It definitely is super hard to create a full look with this little pallet
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
San Ramon, California

I just recently got this palette and I am really enjoying it. The colors are ver pigmented and perfect for spring. They are easy to blend. The only thing is the pans are pretty small and there are only 3 matte shades but other then that it is a great palette
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ

Packaging is super cute and sturdy. However the eyeshadow quality isn't that great. Primarily use the light shades in this to set my eye primer so it doesn't go to waste. Save your money and buy the full size chocolate bar palettes they are so much better.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Boise

i honestly just bought this palette because the packaging was adorable and i'm obsessed with it. but honestly the shadows are very meh. i'm not impressed. the colors are blah and they're not pigmented at all, they don't go on well and are tricky to blend.
tiara B.
tiara B.
Summerville, SC

Soooo Many different looks you can make with this one pallet. Of course it's expensive because it's high end and really high quality. Use this alllll the time to add a little color to a simple look. Probably wouldn't buy again but still a great product.
Sarah d.
Sarah d.
Lincoln Park, NJ

When I saw that there was a new two faced pallete coming out I was really happy. The colors are my favorite colors and was really excited to try it. To be totally honest when I swatched it I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as pigmented as I wanted.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Orangevale, CA

I absolutely love this palette! It's is gorgeous and smells so good. The colors are lighter shades, but it has a mix of shimmer and mattes that you can mix with. The formulation of these a like all of there other palettes, which are soft and blend able.
Nisha W.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD

I love this palette so much! In my area it is only about $25 which I think is awesome. The color is great, I usually use it when I am going for a more natural look. The pigment is great, has a good mix of Matte and shimmers, and smells like chocolate!
Gianna L.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ

This pallet is a limited time pallet I love this pallet so much it works very well on tan skin it is pigmented it is long-lasting it's a good value on what you're getting I recommend this product it works on tan light and medium and dark color skins
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette ­čĄŚ
Samantha B.