Add a Photo

By TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (7)
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

I liked this palette for what I think it was intended to be..cute and fun! However, it won’t be great for everyone! In my opinion, this is a palette for people with fair skin. It is small but I was expecting that so I didn’t mind. A few shades could’ve had a little more pigmentation. With the biggest color (Glaze) it took me a few swipes to get the full color but it makes a beautiful base color. Cookie dough, Sugared Raisin and Black Sugar are a little sheer but still noticeable and pretty! Cake Batter and Ambrosia did blend into my skin tone and wasn’t very noticeable but there again, this palette was intended for fair skinned beauties! Overall, I was happy with my purchase and if you like cool toned pastel colors you will too! For only $26 you’re getting a nice palette. It smells AMAZING, the packaging is super cute, the colors are beautiful and it’s compacted size is great for traveling!
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseño, colores y sobre todo su pigmentación es de altísima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX

Chip is right on this one! This palette is so small I honestly thought it was a joke. I still opened it and tried to give it an honest chance but even the quality was subpar. Most of the matte shadows are chalky and the shimmer ones have too much fallout for my taste. This was an extremely dissapointing item and not worth the price at all. #TooFaced has so many hits but this just looked and felt like a half assed attempt to push out new items. This is not worth the money unless you're just into collecting because all it will end up being is a tiny little display.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC

So people are complaining about the size of this BUT it is the white chocolate CHIP. & honestly I've wanted the full size chocolate bar palettes for as long as I can remember but can never bring myself to buy them because theres more shades i wont use then i would. So this is so perfect for me.. I LOVE supple shimmery lighter shades and this palette is stunning. I will use every single shadow in here til i hit pan.. so to me its worth the money and so much more. GET THIS its so beautiful especially on fair skin or for pretty shimmery looks. YAASS.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Danville, IN

I love the Too Faced chocolate bar palette and bon bons palette and was super excited for this mini palette. What a let down. The shadows are decently pigmented but the fallout....Oh honey the fallout is ridiculous. Especially with the sparkly shades. I ended up looking like the tin man after attempting to apply without a glitter glue. Even with an extra tacky primer the shadows end up everywhere. I love the concept, but the result is just nowhere near the level of the previous palettes.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario

I definitely bought this because of how hyped up it was on social media and I was extremely disappointed. I own all the other chocolate bar palettes and this one did not compare at all. There are only two mattes in the palette and there both extremely light making it hard to create a lot of looks. The shimmers had no pigmentation. The price for the amount of product you get is also very high. The palette is about the same size as a credit card. I will be returning.
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL

Only downside is carrying this around while traveling, but if you're home most of the time: this is great.
It's like a genius combination of all the amazing palettes Too Faced already carries. I'd definitely get this one for all kinds of looks. Whether you go more for the daily natural look, or the dolled up look, or smokey eyes, or whatever else. It's also comes on the eye really easily so you don't need a lot in order for it to appear.

I just love it.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX

I've been watching reviews in YouTube and a lot of people are saying that there aren't a lot of combinations you can do with the shades in this palette. Is it true?

Join Now