Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#105 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (62)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO

I purchased this palette directly from the Too Faced website! The box and the packaging itself was very cute. It really gives off a sugary sweet feel which is very appeasing on the eyes. The item is pretty small, about the length of my hand, but still plenty of product! About the same as any of the Too Faced tin collections, such as 'Cat Eyes' for example.

Now moving on to the quality of the shadows themselves--they were simply okay. There was a couple that were buttery and glided and produced pigment like a dream, but for the most part they were chalky and had to be built up. However, when built up, to my surprise it does not create a cakey affect which is something I was worried about. So the pigment is there, you just need a little boost.

I would like to mention that the colors themselves are extremely unique. I do not have any palettes that have these same colors, so with that I was extremely satisfied with.

I think if you're a beginner with makeup, this palette can be kind of hard to work with, simply because it's not consistent. It's not a terrible palette by any means, but as stated earlier the colors and the pigmentation can come off chalky and needs to be built up. But if you're more on the experienced side when it comes to makeup (or are just feeling a bit on the daring side) this palette can be worked with! Again, the colors are what really saved this palette. So many different looks can easily be created with this palette. And I am super excited to work with it more!

Overall a decent palette!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

Highly disappointed with this palette. I was once a die hard Too Faced fan but notice that their quality has been lacking. This Choco Chip palette surely confirmed my suspicions. First off, is this palette for ants? I am all about a small packaging that is good for travel and the gal on the go, but the pan sizes are incredibly tiny! Fitting a brush is a pain especially with the formula of these shadows. There is so much kickback from the powderiness of the shadow that the palette easily gets covered in shadow dust. It's a hassle having to clean and wipe after each use. The formula is lacking especially when they show up patchy and not very blendable. (Tried to make it work with different primers, nada.) And let's not talk about the fallout... lol. The color selection for the shades didn't work for me also. Most the shadows were bland or chalky on my NC30 skin. This palette left me with regret for falling for the hype, I returned it.
courtney L.
courtney L.

I'm a big too faced junkie but this palette was kinda meh for me. Its super super tiny, like the size of a credit card. And the pots are maybe the size of my nail on my index finger, and I have tiny nails. I felt like I HAD to have it but now I hardly use it. It smells fantastic! But the colors aren't very pigmented at all. They're shiny and pretty but you can't do many looks with the palette itself. Its better paired with another palette. I like to use it as an accent to my other chocolate palettes. But alone it's boring. The colors fade fast and it doesn't look like I have much on. For a higher end brand I expected more than drug store quality. And to pay $26 for it seems like a bit of a waste. I basically bought the name. I'm pretty disappointed with this one. The only reason it has 2 stars from me is because it smells so good and the shiny factor is good...other than that, not one I'm too pumped about.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS

This is the cutest little palette in the whole world. Yes, the pan sizes are tiny. Very tiny. Of course they are. The whole point of this palette is that it's tiny. A lot of people seemed surprised by the size when theirs arrived, but it's roughly the same size as the Tartelette Tease palette and I believe it costs $25 at Sephora (whereas the Tarte one is $20). The shadows aren't super pigmented, but they are pretty and look nice on the eyes. The mattes feel like SILK - honestly they're some of the softest shadows I've ever felt, but the shimmers have more glitter than actual pigment. The shades are also very pastel, so if you're not a fan of that type of color you probably won't like this. It's definitely not the absolute best quality palette, but it's super adorable and I love it. Oh, and it smells like chocolate... obviously
Allie B.
Allie B.
Daly City, CA

A cute little eyeshadow palette! I picked this up from Ulta about a month ago as a last minute grab from the sections by the register for somewhere around 21$. There are a lot of shimmery shades but I'm a big fan of sparkle so not an issue for me. The colors show up nicely on my mostly ghostly skin tone. I do use primers, which I feel probably makes a world of difference. Also the smell is super nice.

On to the downsides. The black-ish shimmery shade is a monster for fallout and it's easy to overdo it and ruin the whole look you've already done. It is a small palette as well so if you're not as gifted in the coordination department like me, just make sure you're careful with it. There's just not as much to hang on to so it's easier to drop accidentally.
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA

I can't believe that this palette sold out when it first launched.

I bought this gave it away to someone else because it's kind of useless and I hate it. Eventhough, Toofaced is my favourite brand, but this palette is exception. I bought it because I thought that it would be good for traveling, but the eyeshadow shades is not suitable for travelling. There's too many shimmering glittering shades. All of them is too light. None of them standout when you blend everythinv together. Luckily, that there's black instead of dark brown in the palette. I gave it two stars because of the size of the palette and the chocolate scent I love. However, I really like two light brown matte shades in the palette so much. It's good for everyday go-to makeup look.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Megan W.
Megan W.

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

I love the too faced choc. bar line but not this one. I purchased from Sephora the day it released and was so excited to receive it. I was really let down because not only is it difficult to blend the shadows, but you can't create a full look with this palette in my opinion. The shadows in here are so light and way to similar leaving you with little to no contrast/depth in an eye look. It's not expensive it's just not a good palette therefore not worth the price. I don't recommend because of these reasons. I think it's a waste of money. If the shades were different and maybe even more mattes, it would be a good palette and great for travel. Just pointless to travel with since you need other palettes to create a full look.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Maia S.
Maia S.

how does the pigmentation/blendability compare to the original chocolate bar palette?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette ­čĄŚ
Samantha B.