Add a Photo

#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (47)
Bianka L.
Bianka L.

I was SO excited to buy this palette, because the packaging looked so cut and so sturdy and so practical! The colours had a nice range and I was so ready to purchase this, but the only thing that had held me back at first was the price, I paid thirty six dollars for something that was smaller than my hand... the price was SO HIGH, even half the price would've been too expensive, but I was sucked in a bought it aha. As soon as I got home I swatched the colours and was so dissapointed, the colours were a little chalky and the colours were so poor in pigmentation... the glitters were so chunky and just fell down my arm. I tried it on my eyes and and there was SO MUCH fallout under my eyes, and as mentioned the pigmentation was off... I'm giving this three stars for the packaging, but I am deffinetly returning this palette, I would recommend for light skin beginners, but for those more advanced I would really not recommend this...
courtney L.
courtney L.

I'm a big too faced junkie but this palette was kinda meh for me. Its super super tiny, like the size of a credit card. And the pots are maybe the size of my nail on my index finger, and I have tiny nails. I felt like I HAD to have it but now I hardly use it. It smells fantastic! But the colors aren't very pigmented at all. They're shiny and pretty but you can't do many looks with the palette itself. Its better paired with another palette. I like to use it as an accent to my other chocolate palettes. But alone it's boring. The colors fade fast and it doesn't look like I have much on. For a higher end brand I expected more than drug store quality. And to pay $26 for it seems like a bit of a waste. I basically bought the name. I'm pretty disappointed with this one. The only reason it has 2 stars from me is because it smells so good and the shiny factor is good...other than that, not one I'm too pumped about.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS

This is the cutest little palette in the whole world. Yes, the pan sizes are tiny. Very tiny. Of course they are. The whole point of this palette is that it's tiny. A lot of people seemed surprised by the size when theirs arrived, but it's roughly the same size as the Tartelette Tease palette and I believe it costs $25 at Sephora (whereas the Tarte one is $20). The shadows aren't super pigmented, but they are pretty and look nice on the eyes. The mattes feel like SILK - honestly they're some of the softest shadows I've ever felt, but the shimmers have more glitter than actual pigment. The shades are also very pastel, so if you're not a fan of that type of color you probably won't like this. It's definitely not the absolute best quality palette, but it's super adorable and I love it. Oh, and it smells like chocolate... obviously
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio

Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX

I would just like to say that the idea of this pallet was great. The sad thing is, I dont think it quite hit the mark; for a few reasons. First, the price vs the size just didnt match up. You're paying the amount for a large pallete but getting tiny eyeshadow pans that just dont seem like theyre worth it. Second, color range. This pallet is bland. The colors offor no versatility and the only "pop of color" you get is the same black shadow thats offered in every other pallet. Color payoff isnt there either and unless you are a lighter skin tone, these colors just dont work. But like i said, the idea was great.....
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am a huge Too Faced fan! I have so many of their eye shadow pallets and was so excited for this one as well. I ordered it because Too Faced sent me a 40% off coupon because of all of their screwups before Christmas. Just received it last week and I was expecting it to be small so that was no surprise. However, I am extremely disappointed in the color payoff. They don't show up on my eyelids at all. Even the black color hardly shows up. UBER disappointed with this. If this is going to be the norm with their eye shadows I guess I'm going to have to find a new brand to be obsessed with.
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Clarksville

I want to start out by saying that I LOVE Too Faced Cosmetics. They are one of my favorite high end brands. That being said, I have to say that I am honestly quite disappointed with this product. It got so hyped up and was constantly sold out everywhere, so when I finally could get my hands on one I was so happy. However, the pigmentation in this was just not there for me. The formulation was nice and smooth, blendable, as always, but there seemed to be no color. And what did show up kind of all blended in with each other. In my personal opinion it just wasn't quite worth it to me.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC

So people are complaining about the size of this BUT it is the white chocolate CHIP. & honestly I've wanted the full size chocolate bar palettes for as long as I can remember but can never bring myself to buy them because theres more shades i wont use then i would. So this is so perfect for me.. I LOVE supple shimmery lighter shades and this palette is stunning. I will use every single shadow in here til i hit pan.. so to me its worth the money and so much more. GET THIS its so beautiful especially on fair skin or for pretty shimmery looks. YAASS.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Jamaica, NY

I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗
Samantha B.