Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (31)
Angelica T.
Angelica T.

I liked this palette for what I think it was intended to be..cute and fun! However, it won’t be great for everyone! In my opinion, this is a palette for people with fair skin. It is small but I was expecting that so I didn’t mind. A few shades could’ve had a little more pigmentation. With the biggest color (Glaze) it took me a few swipes to get the full color but it makes a beautiful base color. Cookie dough, Sugared Raisin and Black Sugar are a little sheer but still noticeable and pretty! Cake Batter and Ambrosia did blend into my skin tone and wasn’t very noticeable but there again, this palette was intended for fair skinned beauties! Overall, I was happy with my purchase and if you like cool toned pastel colors you will too! For only $26 you’re getting a nice palette. It smells AMAZING, the packaging is super cute, the colors are beautiful and it’s compacted size is great for traveling!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS

This is the cutest little palette in the whole world. Yes, the pan sizes are tiny. Very tiny. Of course they are. The whole point of this palette is that it's tiny. A lot of people seemed surprised by the size when theirs arrived, but it's roughly the same size as the Tartelette Tease palette and I believe it costs $25 at Sephora (whereas the Tarte one is $20). The shadows aren't super pigmented, but they are pretty and look nice on the eyes. The mattes feel like SILK - honestly they're some of the softest shadows I've ever felt, but the shimmers have more glitter than actual pigment. The shades are also very pastel, so if you're not a fan of that type of color you probably won't like this. It's definitely not the absolute best quality palette, but it's super adorable and I love it. Oh, and it smells like chocolate... obviously
Megan W.
Megan W.

I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

Amo esta paleta de sombras de ojos, es demasiado hermosa, su diseño, colores y sobre todo su pigmentación es de altísima calidad.. Todos mis clientes y amigas a quienes yo he maquillado han sido muy agradecidos con mi trabajo y lo que puedo hacer con esta bella paleta. Felicito a Too Faced por crear esta maravilla de producto... Amo esta paleta! Quiero miles!

I love this palette of eyeshadows, it is too beautiful, its design, colors and above all its pigmentation is of the highest quality .. All my clients and friends whom I have made have been very grateful to my work and what I can do with This beautiful palette Congratulations to Too Faced for creating this wonderful product ... I love this palette! I want thousands of this!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.

I was really curious about this palette mainly because the reviews were awfull. But I fell for the cute packaging so I bought it anyway. For Too Faced standards the quality is bad. The glittery eyeshadows are horrible to use: bad pigmentation and a lot of fallout. The matte eyeshadows needed a lot of build-up but were easy to blend. The shimmery shadows were nice! (I have seen better, but it was alright). Also, the colors are not really all-round but if you like to go for a easy look everyday, then this palette isn't that bad at all. However, I would recommend you to buy another palette for less money, more colors and probably better quality.
Madi E.
Madi E.

This palette is good for what it is. I think that having both this and the matte one, you are set to go as far as travel palettes go. The formula on these shadows are so much different than the shades in the original chocolate bar palettes. I think this one is way better than the matte one, but it still lacks compared to the original chocolate palettes. On a side note, I feel like creating a look with just this palette is very hard. If you can only buy one palette and wants a ton of looks I would suggest the original chocolate bar or the semi sweet chocolate bar palette instead of this.
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am a huge Too Faced fan! I have so many of their eye shadow pallets and was so excited for this one as well. I ordered it because Too Faced sent me a 40% off coupon because of all of their screwups before Christmas. Just received it last week and I was expecting it to be small so that was no surprise. However, I am extremely disappointed in the color payoff. They don't show up on my eyelids at all. Even the black color hardly shows up. UBER disappointed with this. If this is going to be the norm with their eye shadows I guess I'm going to have to find a new brand to be obsessed with.
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX

Chip is right on this one! This palette is so small I honestly thought it was a joke. I still opened it and tried to give it an honest chance but even the quality was subpar. Most of the matte shadows are chalky and the shimmer ones have too much fallout for my taste. This was an extremely dissapointing item and not worth the price at all. #TooFaced has so many hits but this just looked and felt like a half assed attempt to push out new items. This is not worth the money unless you're just into collecting because all it will end up being is a tiny little display.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The palette smells of chocolate and the packaging is adorable. The size was smaller than expected but for the price I would still recommend the purchase. The shimmery colors are beautiful and what has pleased me with this palette. The matte colors are disappointing unfortunately, there isn't very much color pay off and have to layer several times to see them. Another con is that there are a few of the colors that don't seem to be filled as full as some of the others. I am still pleased with the palette for the price but there is room for improvement.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Mission, TX

Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

How is the pigmentation?
CE U.
CE U.
University Place, WA

How is the texture if the product ?
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando , Fl

How does this compare to the other too faced eyeshadow pallets? I already have the Natural Matte and Sweet Peach but have been eying this one!

Join Now