Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#121 in Eyeshadow Palettes

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Photos (75)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This is the cutest little palette in the whole world. Yes, the pan sizes are tiny. Very tiny. Of course they are. The whole point of this palette is that it's tiny. A lot of people seemed surprised by the size when theirs arrived, but it's roughly the same size as the Tartelette Tease palette and I believe it costs $25 at Sephora (whereas the Tarte one is $20). The shadows aren't super pigmented, but they are pretty and look nice on the eyes. The mattes feel like SILK - honestly they're some of the softest shadows I've ever felt, but the shimmers have more glitter than actual pigment. The shades are also very pastel, so if you're not a fan of that type of color you probably won't like this. It's definitely not the absolute best quality palette, but it's super adorable and I love it. Oh, and it smells like chocolate... obviously
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I am a huge Too Faced fan! I have so many of their eye shadow pallets and was so excited for this one as well. I ordered it because Too Faced sent me a 40% off coupon because of all of their screwups before Christmas. Just received it last week and I was expecting it to be small so that was no surprise. However, I am extremely disappointed in the color payoff. They don't show up on my eyelids at all. Even the black color hardly shows up. UBER disappointed with this. If this is going to be the norm with their eye shadows I guess I'm going to have to find a new brand to be obsessed with.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Julia H.
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC
Jan. 13, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
So people are complaining about the size of this BUT it is the white chocolate CHIP. & honestly I've wanted the full size chocolate bar palettes for as long as I can remember but can never bring myself to buy them because theres more shades i wont use then i would. So this is so perfect for me.. I LOVE supple shimmery lighter shades and this palette is stunning. I will use every single shadow in here til i hit pan.. so to me its worth the money and so much more. GET THIS its so beautiful especially on fair skin or for pretty shimmery looks. YAASS.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I love too faced shadows and couldn't wait to get this palette. The colors are gorgeous but unfortunately they are not very pigmented. Most of the shimmers are OK but not great. The mattes have no real color pay off, I had to apply layer after layer to get any on my lid. Some of them blend easily but not many. This had great potential between the shades and the price but its just not good. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come from too faced. 😕
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Jan. 15, 2017, 7:08 a.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Shadow Palette
After seeing a few you tuber videos on this product is was interested in it , it is so pretty, I love the pastel colors they are perfect for my skin tone and absolutely gorgeous to look at. I wore it today for a soft day look and received a lot of compliments including my husband. The only thing I didn't care for was how small the shadows are , but I would still recommend this to anyone.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton , TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
madison h.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Been questioning if this product is worth buying. Are the colors very pigmented? Would they show up on very fair skin?
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗