BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • A confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Portable, purse-size palette you can take anywhere
  • A bite-sized eye shadow palette of 11 cocoa powder-infused, soft and sugary shades that’s perfectly portable.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to create a pocket-sized palette of creamy, milky marshmallow shades that look beautiful on their own and also serve as the perfect counterpart to the richer shades of our Chocolate Bar palette.
  • Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Use Chocolate Brow-nie to create naturally defined brows to perfectly complement your look.
  • 10 Eye Shadows Each Net Wt. 0.5 g / 0.02 Oz. Total Net Wt. 5.0 g / 0.20 Oz.
  • 1 Eye Shadow Net Wt. 1.5 g / 0.05 Oz.

Ambrosia: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Black Sugar: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cookie Dough & Cake Batter: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Indulge: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Talc, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pearl Candy: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Guilt Free: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Raspberry Rose: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glaze: Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Exotica: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Sugared Raisin: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on ULTA
Megan W.
I purchased this when it was first released on Black Friday. The palette is very small - a little larger than a credit card or about the size of an iPhone 4. It may be useful for traveling but the pans are so small, it's difficult to get a brush into the pans. Several of the shades have minimal pigmentation. Even if you apply with your fingers, it's difficult to see the shade; for example, the pink shade barely looks pink when applied. Some of the shades, specifically Sugared Raisin, have a lot of kick up and Fall out. Pearl Candy, the shimmery cream shade, is chalky. Two of the shades have already developed hard pan. I've tried to make this palette work several times, but it's nearly impossible. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Jessica B.
This is such a cute little guy! Not as pigmented as I'd hoped--it's very sheer and understated in a romantic sort of way--but other than that, it's a nice addition to your vanity table. As always, Too Faced's shadow game is on point; the colours apply smoothly and do not crease on you. You can achieve a lot of clean, delicate looks that will stay in place--but don't forget the primer!

What can I say? I am a sucker for Too Faced palettes. I was so psyched to see I got it for the holidays.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this but this is a tiny palette and some of you may be disappointed in it. But it's a great deal and very inexpensive compared to the rest of the Chocolate lineup.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I am a huge Too Faced fan! I have so many of their eye shadow pallets and was so excited for this one as well. I ordered it because Too Faced sent me a 40% off coupon because of all of their screwups before Christmas. Just received it last week and I was expecting it to be small so that was no surprise. However, I am extremely disappointed in the color payoff. They don't show up on my eyelids at all. Even the black color hardly shows up. UBER disappointed with this. If this is going to be the norm with their eye shadows I guess I'm going to have to find a new brand to be obsessed with.
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC
So people are complaining about the size of this BUT it is the white chocolate CHIP. & honestly I've wanted the full size chocolate bar palettes for as long as I can remember but can never bring myself to buy them because theres more shades i wont use then i would. So this is so perfect for me.. I LOVE supple shimmery lighter shades and this palette is stunning. I will use every single shadow in here til i hit pan.. so to me its worth the money and so much more. GET THIS its so beautiful especially on fair skin or for pretty shimmery looks. YAASS.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I don't understand the bad reviews? It's the perfect travel palette. You can't lug your big chocolate palettes with you everywhere so this is perfect. My 1 star off is the lightest colors are not majorly pigmented but they are the colors you don't need the most pigment from to be honest. The darker and shimmers have great pigmentation. So if your reading theses reviews thinking should I or shouldn't I my suggestion is ask yourself do I want a travel size Too Faced chocolate palette and you'll have your answer. Yes it's small cause it's travel size
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I got this palette from Sephora when it launched for VIB. It's super small, smaller than an iPhone not that wasn't what bothered me. The colors were really pretty in the pan and swatched nice but when I went to put it on with a brush there was 0 pigment with the shimmer shades. I'm sorry but I love Too Faced and their palettes are usually super great but this one was a big fail. I ended up returning it and I don't recommend.
Abigail D.
Okay, so this palette of course smells amazing. But the pigmentation is really lacking. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when swatched and when on the eye the color payoff isn't all that great. The shadows feel and look amazing in the pan. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with this palette is the pigmentation. The size is perfect for a travel palette and the smell is amazing
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
First let me say I love too faced. Own lots of products from them very big fan! This palette just fell short with me. After getting over the shock of how tiny it was I had to deal with the fact the pigment was just not there either! Swatches this on my makeup instagram @vickismakeupcorner and you can see it did not swatch well at all. Didn't perform well on the eye either.
Miranda C.
Would not recommend at all. The colors are chalky and not very pigmented. The pan size is very small and you would need to pull in other shades/palettes to get a complete look. If you want the metallics/shimmers to be more pigmented you would need fix+ or another type of spray. It's not worth the price tag. Overall you can make this work if you put in a ton of effort.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA
I have all of the chocolate palettes and the peach palette. Don't (yet) have the white chocolate palette. Love the smell. Easy to blend. When I get this white chocolate palette I'll give the Bob Bob palette to my daughter. Too faced is why I started locking my bathroom. With three teenagers in the house I have to keep their sticky fingers out of my makeup.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗