BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • A confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Portable, purse-size palette you can take anywhere
  • A bite-sized eye shadow palette of 11 cocoa powder-infused, soft and sugary shades that’s perfectly portable.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to create a pocket-sized palette of creamy, milky marshmallow shades that look beautiful on their own and also serve as the perfect counterpart to the richer shades of our Chocolate Bar palette.
  • Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Use Chocolate Brow-nie to create naturally defined brows to perfectly complement your look.
  • 10 Eye Shadows Each Net Wt. 0.5 g / 0.02 Oz. Total Net Wt. 5.0 g / 0.20 Oz.
  • 1 Eye Shadow Net Wt. 1.5 g / 0.05 Oz.

Ambrosia: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Black Sugar: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cookie Dough & Cake Batter: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Indulge: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Talc, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pearl Candy: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Guilt Free: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Raspberry Rose: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glaze: Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Exotica: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Sugared Raisin: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I look for small palettes to fit in my to-go bag because I don't like to carry a huge palette all the time and I think this works pretty well for that function. I really like the packaging, which is super slim and light-weight and comes with a pretty big mirror considering the size of this palette. I actually like this packaging more than the normal Too Faced chocolate bar tin palettes because it is more compact. Now as far as the eyeshadows go, I would say it's a 3.5/4 star due to the pigment and size of the pots. Per usual with all Too Faced palettes, the glitter shades are not very pigmented and these are super tiny pots that's about the size of my pinky nail so my brush just barely fits in there. I'm sure if I used this more, I'd go through it pretty quickly, but I enjoy my other larger palettes on a regular basis much better so I keep this for travel purpose only.
Ashley G.
Central falls
When I first bought this online at Ulta, I expected the shades to be pigmented like the full sized pallet. I thought the shades inside were pretty nice. When I got this in the mail I swatched and tried on a few of the eyeshadows and was completely disappointed. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are not great what so ever. The only shade I found to be the most pigmented was the black one. When you open it up it does smell a bit like chocolate. This pallet costs $26. This pallet is probably half of the size of the full sized one. I barely use this pallet and don’t think it’s worth the money.
Katherine M.
Springfield
Very pretty pastel colors, nice shimmers. You’re not going to be creating dark, dramatic looks with this, but good for lighter holiday looks, and springtime looks. Nice little extra or stocking stuffer. Great for a young person, teenager. Compact size, good for travel. Definitely some fallout. Use primer/glitter glue. Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette
Vanessa h.
This palette is just eh. I was really hoping to love it for more natural looks. The formula isn't very pigmented at all and I have to put on layer after layer. Also, there are almost no transition shades and a few of these have significant fall out. It's much smaller than I was expecting and didn't find it worth the money. The packaging is cute and the cocoa smell is nice if you don't mind smelling like candy.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Wasn't a fan of this mini palette and actually returned it. The colors weren't very pigmented and felt a bit chalky. Almost seemed like the formula was different than many of their other palettes. Maybe you could get it to work better by using a white base or a glitter eye primer for the shimmery shades but for me it just wasn't worth it.
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
I bought it for 26 dollars at too faced.com! I absolutely love the smell, it smells exactly like white chocolate chip! I swatched it and the colors were very pigmented! I would recommend to anyone! And would buy it again
Alana C.
I am such a big fan of Too Faced, but I wish I would’ve passed on this palette. The colors are mainly pastel (therefore doesn’t create a very pigmented look on the eyes). The formula to the shadows is fine... the palette itself is SUPER small. I would recommend to someone who only uses light eyeshadow/likes pastel colors.
Saima K.
Lynn, MA
Love this palette. The colors are pigmented and barely have any fallout. It’s the perfect travel size, and honestly, the pans are a pretty good size. It’s easy and light to carry around, so that’s a plus compared to other compact palettes. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well.
Cassandra Z.
This palette is okay, I guess. I have a medium-ish skin tone so the colors showed up okay, but if you’re pale, this might not be for you. Like their other eyeshadow palettes, it smells really good and the colors that you can see clearly do stay on all day..I just think almost $30 for this little guy is a bit ridiculous.
Amelia H.
South Elgin, IL
So really I usually try to avoid more expensive beauty products if only to get a drug store equivalent. However, I would definitely recommend this pallet because the eyeshadow is amazing itself and the colors are super super nice when applied, especially after using a primer. I would totally go for this pallet again over a typical drug store one.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗