BY TOO FACED

White chocolate dreams come true with a confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar to keep things sexy. Chocolate Chip White Chocolate features 11 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused shades and our signature chocolate scent. The bite-sized palette is the perfect travel companion that allows you to indulge your beauty craving anywhere you go.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • A confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Portable, purse-size palette you can take anywhere
  • A bite-sized eye shadow palette of 11 cocoa powder-infused, soft and sugary shades that’s perfectly portable.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to create a pocket-sized palette of creamy, milky marshmallow shades that look beautiful on their own and also serve as the perfect counterpart to the richer shades of our Chocolate Bar palette.
  • Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Use Chocolate Brow-nie to create naturally defined brows to perfectly complement your look.
  • 10 Eye Shadows Each Net Wt. 0.5 g / 0.02 Oz. Total Net Wt. 5.0 g / 0.20 Oz.
  • 1 Eye Shadow Net Wt. 1.5 g / 0.05 Oz.

Ambrosia: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Black Sugar: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cookie Dough & Cake Batter: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Indulge: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Talc, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pearl Candy: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Guilt Free: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Raspberry Rose: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glaze: Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Exotica: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Sugared Raisin: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette
  • "One of my absolute favorite palettes. Soft and pigmented and stays in place. Cute packaging " in 163 reviews
  • "I love the colours. They are very pigmented and the shimmers actually sparkle. I did buy it once a few weeks ago and I use it at least 2 times a week I love it and you can creat various looks with it. I would recommend " in 43 reviews
  • "Love love love. Too faced is a must have and these light neutral natural gorgeous color pigments will become a staple in your every day glam look! Easy to apply easy to blend. I would buy this pallet again and again " in 32 reviews
  • "Obsessed with glittery eyeshadow and eyes that stand out, is quite pricey but wouldn't recommend any other glittery based shadow!! Packaging is lovely and smells amazing!! So gorgeous to have so glad I brought it" in 31 reviews
Ashley G.
Central falls
When I first bought this online at Ulta, I expected the shades to be pigmented like the full sized pallet. I thought the shades inside were pretty nice. When I got this in the mail I swatched and tried on a few of the eyeshadows and was completely disappointed. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are not great what so ever. The only shade I found to be the most pigmented was the black one. When you open it up it does smell a bit like chocolate. This pallet costs $26. This pallet is probably half of the size of the full sized one. I barely use this pallet and don’t think it’s worth the money.
Jennifer T.
So there are things to like about the Chocolate Chip pallet and things to dislike. It is compact which makes it easy for traveling- although traveling with an eyeshadow pallet always makes me nervous since they’re prone to shattering. The shadows do have a sweet smell to them. Not strong but it’s there. The whole inside lid is a mirror which is definitely a pro.

However, the eyeshadows themselves leave a lot to be desired. Raspberry Rose didn’t show up at all. I used a lot of it and nothing. A lot of the shades are like that. Very disappointing since there are multiple shades that don’t show at all. Black sugar and Sugared Raisin are beautiful but that means this pallet is more for bolder looks and not so much for neutral even though there are a lot of neutral shades- they just don’t show on skin (at least not my fair skin).

When it comes down to it I’d say save your money and either spend a little more to get a Chocolate pallet with better reviews or find a dupe that might actually surprise you for a fraction of the cost.
elizabeth s.
NJ
this palette is so cute! it’s a a mini chocolate bar! I love the idea of this palette but honestly the shades are not my favorite. one good thing about this product is that it smells like cocoa powder. the palette costs $26 but occasionally it’s on sale for $13. personally I don’t think this palette is worth the money unless you are a fan of the shades. the pigment of these shadows are decent, you can find different, better eyeshadow palettes on the market. cute concept, but not my type. you can get this product at ulta or at Sephora.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
I love this palette! I have the mini. It smells AND tastes delicious. Yes, I just had to taste it. It's godly. The shades blend so smoothly and feel so buttery and nice. My favorite is the pink/gold shift eyeshadow in here. I use that frequently, as pink eyeshadow is my go to. Bit pricey, but the mini is alright. It has a great selection of transition shades, bold pigments, shimmers and borderline glitters Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette My swatches are of my favorite shades from the palette
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
I like this palette! It offers a variety of colors! The palette is made with real cocoa powder so it smells like chocolate!!! 😍😍
It’s small enough for travel or to Lee in your purse! It offers matte and sparkle shades, won’t break the bank, (I paid like $15 for mine!) and includes a mirror which is awesome! The shades need to be built up if you want bold looks though! I love it though!
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
Before I bought this I had heard nothing but bad things about it, however when I got it I fell in love. This is my go to pallet for work, family gatherings, light/ natural makeup looks. The shadows are soft but have little if any fallout. The shadows aren't heavily pigmented, but blend and build wonderfully. This pallet creates the perfect light/natural look everytime!
Emily S.
Malone, NY
I like this palette for a basic everyday look however I feel that it needs to be mixed with other palettes to get a complete look. The shimmers have a lot of fallout and aren't very pigmented which may make them more appropriate for everyday life. Overall I think it was worth the price but I was hoping for a little more pigment.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Wasn't a fan of this mini palette and actually returned it. The colors weren't very pigmented and felt a bit chalky. Almost seemed like the formula was different than many of their other palettes. Maybe you could get it to work better by using a white base or a glitter eye primer for the shimmery shades but for me it just wasn't worth it.
Rita S.
Viper, KY
I realllly love the smell of this pallete. It smells EXACTLY like real candy and good enough to eat. I love the names of the colors! The eyeshadow is good but honestly I have cheaper brands that go on better and last longer.
Rachel d.
Wilkes-Barre
I was waiting forever for this product to come out and jumped on it as soon as it did. I love all the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the size of the palette. However, there's no color payoff, you have to really dig to get anything, and the fallout is insane. It's too chalky for my liking.
Leigh G.
Is it only shimmery shades in this palette?
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I am debating on the white chocolate chip palette or the peanut butter and jelly. which one would you guys reccomend?
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Someone has tried this eye shadow palette, it's worth it?
Katie P.
uk
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eye Eyeshadow Palette If any body has this product please will you tell me the best way to apply (e.g. Damp brush, dry brush etc) and if it's any good altogether :)
Yesica M.
I was wondering if somebody can please tell me the pros and cons for this palette 🤗