BY TOO FACED

Melt your heart out with a clutch-size collection of Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks in our bestselling Melted, Melted Matte, Melted Chocolate, and Melted Latex shades. Our innovative formula comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, saturated color that lasts for hours. Lipstick shades include Deluxe Sizes of our best-selling Hopeless Romantic in Melted Latex, Drop Dead Red in Melted Matte, Melted Chihuahua & Melted Chocolate Honey.

Details:

It all started when Jerrod was at the lab and saw lipstick being made in it's most natural form. Since then, we've gone on to create the most magical Melted lipsticks and nowe we've created a clutchworthy collection that make the perfect gift for your friends or yourself during the Christmas season.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Four different finishes for a variety of Melted lip looks
  • Inspired by the intense, glossy form of liquid lipstick in cosmetic lab vats
  • Intense, high-impact, saturated color in a long-wear formula
  • Angled applicators allows for precise application (No brush or liner needed!)

DELUXE MELTED LIQUIFIED LONG WEAR LIPSTICK – CHIHUAHUA INGREDIENTS: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Flavor/Aroma, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Barium Sulfate (CI 77120).Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). DELUXE MELTED CHOCOLATE LIQUIFIED LONG WEAR LIPSTICK – CHOCOLATE HONEY INGREDIENTS: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Colophonium, Methicone, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). DELUXE MELTED LATEX LIQUIFIED HIGH SHINE LIPSTICK – HOPELESS ROMANTIC INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). DELUXE MELTED MATTE LIQUIFIED MATTE LONG WEAR LIPSTICK – DROP DEAD RED INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane; Butylene Glycol, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Heather A.
Culver City
I loved the color selection of this set, especially the matte shade. I've used the normal Melted formula before and they were pretty pigmented and long lasting. However, as much as I loved the color of the matte shade it was just so drying and bled so easily. The latex shade was absolutely not my color so I gave it to a friend who could pull it off better than I can. I'd probably just wait until you have the chance to get these as a sample instead of buying a pack of mini sizes.
Alex L.
West Lafayette
I am in L O V E with this giftset. An incredible selection of products and colors that can fit any occasion, skintone, and budget! This mix and match of Too Faced all stars is a great way to try out colors that are now a staple of my everyday looks. Not too sticky, can withstand wear, a truly angellic set. While just a holiday run I hope Too Faced will return with future lip collections for folks to try out their amazing products.
Derricka M.
I purchased this sets so I would be able to try out some of Too Faced lip sticks for the first time. I've never had any of their liquid lipsticks before. My least favorite from The Collection was Chocolate Honey and Chihuahua. My favorite had to be drop daed red.I got so many compliments off that color! The only negative thing I would say about the actual wear from that liquid lipstick is that it was extremely drying even though the color looks really beautiful. I am of course obsessed with all of the different scents from chocolate to Too Faced Under The Kissletoe The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick Set Peach they always impressed with their scents
Hakuna M.
Pompano Beach
Its very soft application they smells nice and is very creamy. Hopeless romantic and peony is my Favorite shades . they work very well with doing an ombre lip as well .the packaging is Cute and price is very affordable for the quality of lipstick id Definitely buy More 👍
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
How flipping cute is this set!! I love the fact that you get 4 diffrent lip colors in diffrent finishes. Its deff worth trying. The drop dead red melted matte is to die for no pun intended. Its more of a deep wine color and dries down perfectly matte but is not dry. The pigment is amazing you can apply one coat and your set. The melted latex in hopeless romantic is a beautiful color and the look of the latex finish is breath taking but it stays sticky and I'm not a fan of that but will still wear bc of the color. The 2 other melted originals, the chocolate in chocolate honey is a perfect nude and the pinky mauve in Chihuahua is such a flattering color. They are all great formulas and very opaque. Deff worth the purchase!
Marlene M.
Too Faced has always been a brand that delivers. From their blushes to their brushes, I have always been in love. These particular set couldn't have fallen into my hands at a better time. Specially Drop Dead Red in Melted Matt. The lipstick itself feels a little heavy on the lips but it isn't ubberly sticky and the color and staying power are the best selling point of this and any other too faced lipstick. Chihuahua and Chocolate Honey are the other two must haves in this set. Specially Chocolate Honey. I have no idea how I could live my life without a brown lipstick color until now. Excellent collection of lipsticks together.
Tatiyana T.
Plainfield, IL
I really do love this brand and everything that they offer. The packaging that they come in is extremely beautiful and makes you want to buy more just by the way it looks. It definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product to others who are considering it.
Jessi R.
I bought a Too Faced set of lipsticks from Sephora and I am in love! The set I bought has 4 different shades and they all look great on me. They go on smooth and are a little sticky on my lips, but it doesn’t take away from how great it looks. They are very creamy and glossy and smell amazing! One of the lipsticks has a scent of chocolate. I mixed two of the colors, Hopeless Romantic and Chocolate Honey, together on my lips and got a new stunning nude shade that was perfect for my skin tone as an everyday lipstick. I definitely recommend this lipstick.
georgianne P.
I have a handful of two faced lipsticks. The ones in the squeeze tubes seem to work the best, and of their stay all day products with the lip applicator always dry my lips out in a couple hours and then I have the most prune-y gross looking lips with a bright colored lipstick drawing attention to them. Chapstick or gloss don't help. Instead, they make the colors melt to the edges of my lips and then begin to create little beads of lipstick. Love the colors, just not the long lasting products. I'd rather re apply throughout the day.
Brittany G.
Who doesn’t love a liquid lipstick?! This product is great! I have one in every color ! Can pair it for daily glam or dinner glam, even night out on the town glam! Any occasion day or night. The price isn’t bad either, I recommend this to all of my friends.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is a food liguid lipstick ??