Too Faced Ultimate Chocolate Box uploaded by Gena c.

BY TOO FACED

A limited-edition duo featuring Too Faced's bestselling original Chocolate Bar and Semi Sweet Chocolate Bare eyeshadow Palettes. Get two limited-edition eyeshadow palettes in one set. Too Faced's bestselling Chocolate Bar and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar shadow collections are packaged in a gorgeous, gold-foiled box for the ultimate chocolate gift. Each palette has sixteen decadent shadows in highly-pigmented shades. The original Chocolate Bar palette contains natural browns, delicate pinks, and luscious plums, while the Semi-Sweet palette features warm caramels, deep chocolate hues, and a pop of blueberry color. These collections come with their own how-to Glamour Guides so you can easily create six eye looks. This set contains: The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette:- 14 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g Eyeshadow in Gilded Ganache, Milk Chocolate, Black Forrest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Creme Brulee, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial- 2 x 0.10 oz/ 2.83 g Eyeshadows in White Chocolate, Champagne Truffle- How To Glamour Guide Semi-Sweet Eyeshadow Collection:- 14 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g Eyeshadows in Licorice, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon - 2 x 0.07 oz/ 1.10 g Eyeshadows in Butter Pecan, Coconut Creme- How-to Glamour Guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate's benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced's bestselling Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, and Cocoa Powder Foundation. see more...

Too Faced Ultimate Chocolate Box

Start your review of Too Faced Ultimate Chocolate Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashly K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ll say I was not overly impressed how I usually am by Too Faced when it came to this particular bundle. The Palette mini provided all matte pigments which you’ll need a primer or base to unveil their true color potential. The Chocolate soleil Bronzer is not WOC friendly I feel as it just blends or looks dull faint with color payoff. Lastly Better Than Sex Mascara was the holy grail product in this entire box Better Than Sex mascara gives maximum volume & length to the lash while it coats the lash deep saturated color for a bold or dramatic appearance.!
Lillian E.
Ivins, UT
I actually own all of the chocolate bar palettes and the peach palettes along with their natural love palette and clover palette. I love too faced cosmetics. Usually their colors are very neutral but they always have a few pops of fun colors. I love how they smell and apply!
Stacy L.
Atlanta
I have all the chocolate pallets. Semi sweet chocolate is the best pallet. I use this pallet often. This is a go to pallet. I use this with eye primer and base. Color can last all day with the right setting spray. Pallet can cost $54, however try TJ maxx and Marshals for discount ed make up. Worth the buy!!
Shelby H.
Los Alamitos
I feel like the too faced shadows aren’t as pigmented as other brands. I like their design and shades, but I wouldn’t pay this much for a pallet that was lacking in pigment. I like other too faced products but I think I’ll stick with other brands for shadows.
Julia F.
State College, PA
I have a mixed review about too faced eyeshadows. I believe that a lot of their products are inconsistent. Some eyeshadows blend like a dream and apply so well, but on the other hand, some can be chalky and dusty and gross. The chocolate bar and peach palette are very good; however, I would skip their little palettes.
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. This is nothing I dislike about any of these products. The glitter shadows are so incredibly pigmented. Every single piece of this collection is well worth the money.
It does not crease, and the foils are extremely creamy.
I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
I have every single chocolate bar palette. They smell amazing, last a long time and are full or gorgeous colors (usually my favorites are neutrals.) The pigment is always quality and the packaging is just sooo cute. Too faced never seems to disappoint!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
This is the most beautiful collection of all time. The best and prettiest colors with the most pigment. You get so much gorgeous product for the price...there is just no competition in the least bit. Totally flawless and blendable formula.
devan t.
Gosport, IN
I have tried many different too faced sets and they all seem to be a horrible formula. I feel like they are chalky and have no pigment. I also feel like they are harder to blend. I’m just not impressed at all with their shadows
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
It smells like chocolate! The shade range is beautiful and the shades blend so smoothly , it’s very flattering on my brown eyes . The packaging is so cute and looks nice on my vanity along with all my other collections 😊