Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set

A five-piece deluxe kit with bestselling, full-face essentials. This Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set features a curated collection with five of Too Faced's most coveted products. It includes the iconic Better Than Sex Mascara, packed with collagen to thicken, lengthen, and curl lashes for dramatic and extreme volume (up to 1944 percent more volume). Then create a sunkissed glow with the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, infused with real antioxidant-rich cocoa powder to create a natural-looking tan. Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick for saturated, high-impact color that comfortably coats lips and stays put; Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, which locks down eye shadow for crease-free, stay-put wear up to 24 hours; and Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, infused with coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and additives to revive skin. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara - 0.08 oz Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - 0.16 oz Melted Liquidfied Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer - 0.16 oz Hangover Replenishing Face Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This set is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Where can i buy it?
Still available ?
How much is this?
Start your review of Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set!
I love the mascara and bronzer but I’m not crazy about the primers. The mascara is the business care of ever come across and I mean it is absolutely to die for. It works amazingly and automatically volumizes my lashes. The bronzer smells divine and works just as great! I recommend buying these products separately instead of this set.
Lomita
The hangover face primer is my all time favorite. It’s a little on the pricey side as a stand alone product but it is the most light and refreshing face primer I’ve used. It’s hint of coconut water is the perfect way to start the day.
Slippery rock , PA
I loved every product in this kit! My favorite was the eyeshadow primer. It held my shadows on my lids all day and night long. The mascara never disappoints me, I have short curly lashes and it made my lashes look super long!
Great for an on the go set for traveling, It comes with  an eye shadow primer, face primer, bronzer, lipstick and a mini better than sex mascara for a great price. The only thing i dont like is that i believe it was limited stock and cant reorder when i run out.
Pylesville, MD
Just got this for Christmas! Abdominal love it!!! Good amount of product comes in the set! Not sure where it was purchased, but seems like reasonable pricing! Wish products were a little bigger! Love all products!
Myrtle Beach, SC
These product is worked great for me. My teacher didn’t like it so she gave it to me and i found it very flattering. She said it was affordable but still out of her way to get. I wouldn’t buy it again it was more of a one time thing.
LOVE. It's a great deal ($23) and you get a bunch of samples. I love the Better Than Sex mascara, it gives volume with out being clumpy and looks amazing.Hangover RX is the best primer I've used for dry patches. It prolongs my foundation wear time and its so moisturizing. The Shadow Insurance is a great primer, I like it more than UDPP. It makes my shadow last all day and look really pigmented. I'd say its on par with NYX Proof It, so I won't be purchasing a full size. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer sample was smaller than I expected, and I mean the diameter. It was difficult to fit my brush in, but thats ok. The smell of chocolate was overwhelming and sickly sweet. The color was too light for my skintone(NC40) and I wasn't blown away by it. I'm gonna stick with my NYX Matte Bronzer. The Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua was really cute. I was actually surprised that I liked it, because I don't usually wear pinks. The formula is smooth, thin and not too sticky. The lasting time is pretty good for a lip gloss product, but it doesn't really dry down. I would definitely purchase a full size.
Miramar, FL
Omg!!! This combo is perfect to use. I found this really amazing because I can use it to look much better and pretty. I was using this two month ago and it was great. I would buy again without any doubt
Everything this contains is oerfect starting from the primer that keeps your eyeshadow in tact for hours to the mascara that keep your eyes looking bold and dramatic
Purchased at: ULTA
Great set!!! Hangover primer is good. Coconut scent. Lid primer just okay. Chocolate soleil is a nice matte bronzer. Is mid toned. Milk chocolate soleil is for lighter complexions. Melted lip is too sticky for my taste. Mascara is very good.  This was my go to mascara for maybe a year.  Lenghtening and thickening.  Gets clumpy after about 4 months and you need to throw it away. Very good product.  No flaking. Long wearing. Worth the money.  Would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palatka, FL
il y a 3 ans
Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set, has anyone bought this?? How did you like these products?? I got the Too Faced, Better than Sex mascara. And I love how long it makes my eye lashes, and how full it makes them look.
Amy H. • il y a 3 ans
Thanks for telling me that. I definitley want to try it.