BY TOO FACED

A five-piece deluxe kit with bestselling, full-face essentials. This Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set features a curated collection with five of Too Faced's most coveted products. It includes the iconic Better Than Sex Mascara, packed with collagen to thicken, lengthen, and curl lashes for dramatic and extreme volume (up to 1944 percent more volume). Then create a sunkissed glow with the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, infused with real antioxidant-rich cocoa powder to create a natural-looking tan. Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick for saturated, high-impact color that comfortably coats lips and stays put; Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, which locks down eye shadow for crease-free, stay-put wear up to 24 hours; and Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, infused with coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and additives to revive skin. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara - 0.08 oz Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - 0.16 oz Melted Liquidfied Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer - 0.16 oz Hangover Replenishing Face Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This set is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

• Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set, has anyone bought this?? ...3 Answers
  • What’s the better then sex mascara like?2 Answers
  • Do they work pretty good?1 Answers
Mia G.
This has all of your essentials ! The price is amazing for what your getting . The hangover exited primer is amazing with a sent kf coconut and it sticky to the touch to really take on your foundation! Then the shadow insuerince this is the best eyeshadow primer . It grabs the shadow like no other and keeps it on all night. The chocolate soil bronzer looks smooth and bronze on the skin for a sun kissed look. And smells like chocolate . The better than sex mascara is so lenghthing and amazing would reccomend . Best set ever
Fiona G.
I love the mascara and bronzer but I’m not crazy about the primers. The mascara is the business care of ever come across and I mean it is absolutely to die for. It works amazingly and automatically volumizes my lashes. The bronzer smells divine and works just as great! I recommend buying these products separately instead of this set.
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I love this kit because you get to try so many produces and they lasted me a while. I loved the primers, the eyeshadow primer was probably my favorite. I also love this mascara. My only complaint is that it will smudge. The lippie is also nice and is one I reach for often. The bronzer is also nice!
Kayla M.
Posen
Not only is the better then sex mascara so beautiful and  but it volumizing also lengthens your lashes. The melted lip gloss goes on as lip gloss and then mattes to your lips for a long wear. This set is so beautiful and natural for a more glowy finish!
Christina C.
Lomita
The hangover face primer is my all time favorite. It’s a little on the pricey side as a stand alone product but it is the most light and refreshing face primer I’ve used. It’s hint of coconut water is the perfect way to start the day.
Shauna G.
COLORADO SPRINGS
I love love the hangover cream! It smells sooooo good and is moisturizing. I also love the better than sex mascara. It is volumizing and looks great on my lashes. I will continue to buy these products. The prices arent too high but i have to be honest there are other mascaras that are just as good and a little cheaper out there. I love the packaging through. I feel lile packaging is alot of why i make the decisions on the products i choose as well.
Alexis S.
Slippery rock , PA
I loved every product in this kit! My favorite was the eyeshadow primer. It held my shadows on my lids all day and night long. The mascara never disappoints me, I have short curly lashes and it made my lashes look super long!
Karina R.
Ferris
I love the set because it has 5 pieces that contains Better Than Sex Mascara, Meduim/Deep Matte Bronzer, Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick, Shadow Insurance Anti- Crease Eye Shadow Primer, Hangover Face Primer. This kit is good for travel.👝 I take this with me everywhere I go. I can't get over how good they are.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Seriously one of the best sets that i have ever bought. The price is great. All of the products that come in this set is amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I actually adore mini value sets for trying products out and too faced always makes them so affordable! Buying this one had me buying the full size bronzer and mascara for years. Definitely recommend getting your hands on some if you can’t decide!
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set, has anyone bought this?? How did you like these products?? I got the Too Faced, Better than Sex mascara. And I love how long it makes my eye lashes, and how full it makes them look.
Julie L.
This JUST came in the mail and I am so excited to use all of the products. I realized how tiny the hangover face primer is, just curious how many uses you are able to get out of the sample?
Tatiana C.
bournemouth
What’s the better then sex mascara like?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I want this so badly! Is it worth the money?
Ariana E.
Santa Fe
Do they work pretty good?