2 colors available

BY TOO FACED #4 in Blush

Too Faced Love Flush 16-Hour Blush You know that natural flush you get when you're newly in love? Get that look anytime with this long-wearing blush. Its fade-resistant formula keeps your cheeks looking fabulously flushed through cocktails, dinner, dessert - and anything else that may come your way. Get ready, because you're about to fall madly in love. What You Get .21 oz. Love Flush 16-Hour Blush - Love Hangover (warm pink) see more...

• Whats your favorite shade?4 Answers
  • Are these pigmented and subtle for fair skin?3 Answers
  • I've heard many good things about these blushes but I have never tr...1 Answers
Reviews (2058)
Ana J.
Ana J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This blush is amazing. I have been looking for a good neutral type blush that still has a tint of pink and when i found this one I was in love. This blush has worked for me a little over the 16 hours and works great with my bare minerals powder foundation. It adds a nice tint to your makeup routine. It lasted me about 4 months before I had to buy a new one. It is also great for those days that you just want to have a natural look and don't want to go looking like you have a date that night. I spent 28$ on this blush at Ulta and it was well worth it. I also brought along to go with it the It cosmetics blush brush which was also 24$ and it is one of my favorite brushes.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
This is the cutest blush that I have ever seen and that is completely what drew me to this product and was the reason why I had to pick up one up. I picked up the shade in Baby Love which is a really soft and natural kind of pink color on me, so it's really easy to work with and it really goes with so many different looks which I really love. The formula of this is fantastic, it lasts for so long, it's very easy to build up to a very pigmented shade or easily sheer out to a really natural kind of color, which I love having the option of with a blush. And it's super cute and heart shape, in case I forgot to mention that.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is my absolute FAVORITE blush that I have ever used!! I'm a HUGE toofaced cosmetics fan, and this blush just recently came out. As soon as it did, I ran to ULTA to buy it. 😍 The pigment is beautiful, and looks great on my tan skin. The shimmer in this blush is GORGEOUS. It stays in place all day when you use a setting spray. It is long lasting, so you don't have to keep applying over and over. My favorite part about this blush is the packaging lol. This heart shaped compact is to die for, and soon as I seen it, I had to have it. Overall, a GREAT high end blush. SUPER pigmented. Super buildable. I highly recommend.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Love Hangover
Let's all take a moment to admire this adorable & playful packaging!

So I received this blush as a birthday gift back in February. It was a deluxe sample, and it came with too faced Melted lip gloss. 5 months later, after using this product everyday, I just hit pan. This product is so pigmented! A little goes a very long way. It is extremely easy to blend and this shade is the perfect coral color for my cheeks.

I work in a fast-paced restaurant, and this blush will not budge. The staying power is superb. I higly recommend! It will last you a very long time.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
These are the best blushes ever. I have Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, and How Deep is Your Love. They are pigmented, long lasting, blendable, and have a gorgeous finish that is unlike any other blush I have owned before.

They apply smoothly and while they take some effort to blend, they never go patchy.

The packaging is adorable, as is the bunnies pressed into the powder make it heard to start using it.

I've tried blushes from tons of high-rated brands; MAC, NARS, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and many more, and none compare to this blush formula.
Lily L.
Lily L.
To be completely honest, I bought this because of the cute packaging because I'm a sucker for this stuff. The Sephora associate helped me pick a shade (Baby Love) and it's an amazing product. I've been using it on a nearly daily basis for a year and still haven't hit pan because it's buildable pigmentation lets you use a little for a lot. I always go for a subtle, natural pink blush, so a quick dip into it is all you need. The blush also has a very light shimmer quality to it. One of my go-to blushes
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
You can't go wrong here. From packaging to pigmentation these will not dissapoint. I originally bought the Love Flush palette but then decided I need every color in full size. As a Pro MUA I love that you can use these from the fairest of the fair to the deepest chocolate tones. A formula that is buttery smooth and offers superior color payoff. The packaging is super cute as most Too Faced products and there's even an adorable design on the inside pressed in. Definitely a win win! Um Yes please!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I cannot give enough good reviews about Too Faced blushes. These in particular are pretty long lasting, more so than other blushes. Now I have to be careful with blush, because some are so pigmented that I can end up looking like a clown with just one swipe (beccas blush do that to me...) and this blush gives just the perfect amount of pigment for a flush of colour. I move around a lot during the day, touch my face, and this never fails me. Plus, the packaging is precious. I Really love this!
morgan p.
morgan p.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Justify My Love
I bought the package of 4 Too Faced products from HSN and got this.. Forewarning, USE A LIGHT HAND. The first time I used it, I put it on like my normal blush.. Oh boy. I ended up wiping it all off and starting over. But the second time, absolutely beautiful! Seriously!! The color is so pretty and pink and pigmented! I figured it'd be too pink for my skin, but it actually looks so cute. I'm SO glad I bought the set because I'm in love! I'm very convinced that Too Faced does no wrong.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have mine in the shade Baby Love and it's one of my favorite blushes. I am not a huge fan of blush on a regular basis so when it comes to blushes I like ones that are more natural. These blushes are just enough pigmented that it isn't overbearing and you get the perfect amount of color payoff. I have noticed that these do fade a bit through out the day, but will still be there by the end depending on how much you applied. It's also in a cute heart packaging which is super adorable.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Are these actually worth it? I think they turn me off because of how small the packaging is.
Ali F.
Ali F.
Green Bay, WI
The price seems pretty steep would you consider this a must buy item?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Suffolk
When using this product which brushes does everyone use??
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I've been looking for a new blush that really has true color impact. How bold are the Too Faced Love Flush blush? Do you have to keep layering on or does it have an immediate pop of color?
Abril L.
Abril L.
Lima
Is it pigmented? I like the color