BY TOO FACED

A set of four ultra-fine loose glitters for face, lips, and body. This set contains four pots of ultra-fine loose Glamour Dusts that reflect light to add sparkle and glamour to eyes, lips, and body. Plus, it includes a deluxe-size Glitter Glue Glitter Eye Primer to lock down product and prevent messy fallout for party-perfect eyes that last all day and night. This set contains: - 3 x 0.07 oz / 1.98 g Glamour Dust in Snow Fairy, Tinsel, Wrapped In Pink, Starry Night - 0.4 oz / 1.13 g Deluxe Glitter Glue Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

T B.
I got this as a gift and don’t normally use glitter in my everyday looks! It came with nice colors and the glue included which was nice. Honestly at $25, I don’t think it’s worth the price. You can get actual makeup for that price and buy a more affordable body glitter set.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is such a great set! I hate paying a lot for one color of glitter, so I saw this value set and I got so excited! You even get a mini size of the glitter glue which is such a great product. It holds your loose glitter perfectly in place and doesn’t let any fall off. The four glitters are very fine pieces, they look so pretty! Great set!
Sarah H.
This has been such an amazing purchase! All of the colours are amazing and it’s super easy to use. I’ve been skeptical of getting glitter because you never know the quality. I decided to trust Too faced and I love it. This is definitley a product that I recommend especially for the holiday season. The glitter glue works really well and holds the glitter for all day wear!
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
I love this loose glitter so much. Typically with loose glitter, you can't wear it on your mouth without getting a taste of tinsel in your mouth. The glitter is so fine and blends so well! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to add a little glitter in their day!
Brittany G.
I absolutely love this product!!! I’ve tried several different kinds of eye glitter and found nothing that would stay on my eyes! This glitter is amazing! When using with the glue you just can’t go wrong! It’s so simple to use and easy to take off !
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love glitter and Too Faced products! These glitter colors apply easily, bold, beautiful and you won't be disappointed in this at all! It's not that expensive for all that you pay for and I would repurchase again
sydney k.
Copper Canyon, TX
I got this from Sephora and I love it! The glitter glue holds the glitter really well. The glitter blends well, I usually put it on top of my eyeshadow. I’ve also used it as highlight & it’s really great for that too.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
There was a really good deal on this around Christmas and I'm glad I got it. It's not as good as my bh cosmetics loose glitters but it's certainly something worth having. It builds nicely and combined with another brand of glitter gives some nice dimension as it is a finer grain than the other glitters I use.
Karen B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have only just the white glitter one so far it's a bit expensive for it to come in so small they are very pigmented though so easy to apply with the glue it comes with it makes your eyes pop would recommend this to who loves glitter
Katee M.
Love being able to be whatever you want and since I love glitter I like to use it a lot during the holidays. It’s super easy to use and stays on. It doesn’t give you fall out! You can find it anywhere too faced it sold.