Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This multi-benefit time saver gives you "better than real" looking skin today and healthier skin long term. Instantly achieve a healthy glow and improve skin s overall appearance with our powerful multi-mineral complex. Tint, prime, prevent, nourish, and protect in one easy step. Benefits & Highlights Multiple Benefits In One Step: Our multi-benefit beauty balm is the perfection your complexion needs from treatment to tint! Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance . Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration. &l.

• Has this product been discontinued? Where can you find it? An...2 Answers
  • Had this product been discontinued? Where can you find it? An...1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this I have it and haven't used it be...1 Answers
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit
  • "i have the fairest and oily skin, too faced tinted beauty balm is perfect! light sheer coverage, my face feels like i have no make up on. after applying i use bare minerals translucent powder and too faced bronzer. makes for an easy "on tho go mom" look! " in 18 reviews
  • "After being disappointed with other expensive BB creams that gave very little coverage and only color corrected I was amazed that the Too faced not only evened out my skin tone but also provided decent coverage of my large pores, and when used with a pore-refining primer underneath really made them disappear!" in 3 reviews
  • "My one MASSIVE complaint is that I have oily skin, and if I don't wash my face before bed (I am a mom of 3, that happens) I break out BAD!!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I cannot wear it in the summer because my face always looks wet or oily even though I have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It felt really lightweight like a bb cream should feel and had minimal coverage for a natural look like a tinted moisturizer should be." in 1 review
Whitney B.
Review for: Nude Glow (warm beige with golden undertone) more...
I'm going to be very sad when my last tube of this is gone. This has been my go-to tinted balm for quite some time now, but Too Faced has now discontinued it. I'm hoping they bring it back because it truly is fantastic. It goes on smoothly with or without the use of primer, and feels very light on the skin. It's definitely not a full coverage product, so it's perfect for active days. I usually apply a small amount of this balm to my face, pop on some chapstick and mascara, then head out when I'm in a rush. It's breathable and it genuinely feels like a standard moisturizer while providing a very natural glow. I love it. Too Faced, please bring this back!
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
I have this product in the lightest shade I believe. Which wouldn’t work for really pale girls since I have a bit of a tan and it just matches me. I use this everyday for work for some light even skin tone coverage and feel nice and clean on the face.
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Really easy to apply to my entire face. It provides a great base for makeup application, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I barely ever need to use concealer when i use this cream either!!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to love this — but it oxidizes so bad, and the undertones are weird. It also separates and gets crusty looking on my face. Maybe I got an old tube, but unfortunate it just did not work for me.
Sarah B.
Out if all the beauty balloons I've tried, this is my favorite. My only complaint is that it's hard for new to find a perfect shade - it's always just a tiny bit too light or too dark.
Ivy W.
When my skin is clear I will use this tinted BB cream in place of a foundation. Evens out skin tone, moisturizes, provides a healthy glow. Super light because it’s a BB cream. I would definitely purchase this again!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Perfect B.B. cream for a natural look. I don’t really enjoy the scent of this but it fades after I apply it. It does leave my skin feeling a little oily when I first apply it but it settles quickly and dries up, but my skin feels like there’s nothing on it! Has been a fave since highschool.
Jennifer S.
I know this is technically a BB cream and not a foundation, but I was still really disappointed in this product. I don't necessarily have terrible skin, just some texture in different places and some redness, but this beauty balm literally covers up nothing. It is SO sheer. I've used it multiple times and used a ton of product each time, and I feel like building it up doesn't increase the coverage whatsoever. So I would only recommend this if you have pretty much flawless skin already. I do love the finish of this; it's very dewy, glowy, and skin-like, so it works very well with my dry skin. And the lightest shade, Snow Glow, is actually light enough for my super pale skin, which is a rarity for a BB cream. I may try mixing this in with some other heavy foundations that I own, and see if I can find a decent combination to use this with. But as far as using this by itself, I'm not the biggest fan.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Vanilla Glow (fair with golden undertone) more...
I was on the prowl for a new BB for summer, and I had seen this advertised a few times.

Laura Mercier Oil Free TM in NudeMAC NC/NW 20 (generally can wear both, but pull a tad warm) or F&B N2Revlon PhotoReady in Nude 004MAC msfn in Medium
My Skintype is Normal with a little bit of dryness around my nose.  Very few, if any, breakouts.
The Vanilla Glow shade looked like it might be a tad dark, and I was worried, but it sheered out quite nicely.   It feels very lightweight.  It has a fairly matte finish, but it feels very smooth on the skin. No oxidation.
I wear this without a primer and with a powder to set on top.  The most interesting thing I've found though is that it really deals well with sweat.  I work in an environment where the rooms vary from nearly freezing to sweltering temperatures.  This BB cream really held up well with my face sweating from the heat of the room.  A major plus!
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
This stuff is absolutely perfect for me. It's officially one of my Must Haves!!

My skin already looks pretty nice. I used concealer under my eyes and green color corrector on my red spots, but other than that I only wear this on my face. I don't have any need for foundation of any kind.

1. It blends and goes on smooth to give me a flawless 'no makeup' look.
2. The tint is just right and matches my skin tone perfectly.
3. It's so moisturizing, plus it has sun screen AND anti aging benefits in it.
4. It's just so perfect. I am IN love!!
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination/oily skin and have never used BB cream, would this be a good product to start with that isn't too thick?
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product make your face oily?
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
Does this work well?
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I've been wanting to try this bb cream, is it drying? I have dry skin in the winter and don't want it to look flaky.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Ok so this particular questions isn't for myself but I've been trying to find a foundation for my mom, someone with mature skin and well wrinkles from our tell all expressions we just cant avoid. I know there are some super expensive beity balms that seem to give a glow and give some coverage while not emphasizing lines and wrinkles but I want something a little more affordable she would be willing to guilt free splurge on lol What do you guys think about this one? Anyone have suggestions for foundations for mature skin in general?