BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This multi-benefit time saver gives you "better than real" looking skin today and healthier skin long term. Instantly achieve a healthy glow and improve skin s overall appearance with our powerful multi-mineral complex. Tint, prime, prevent, nourish, and protect in one easy step. Benefits & Highlights Multiple Benefits In One Step: Our multi-benefit beauty balm is the perfection your complexion needs from treatment to tint! Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance . Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration. &l.

• Has this product been discontinued? Where can you find ...2 Answers
  • Had this product been discontinued? Where can you find ...1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this I have it and haven't us...1 Answers
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit
  • "i have the fairest and oily skin, too faced tinted beauty balm is perfect! light sheer coverage, my face feels like i have no make up on. after applying i use bare minerals translucent powder and too faced bronzer. makes for an easy "on tho go mom" look! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have never tried a BB Cream before. This is the first one I ever tried and I love it. Light weight and moisturizing with a ver sheer coverage which is great for summer. " in 8 reviews
  • "I came across this product for free and figured I would give it a try. I have very nice skin, and have never struggled with acne and such, and only being 21 years old, I am always looking for a foundation that is very light coverage. I do however have incredibly dry skin, so finding the right foundation can be an issue. I had never tried a BB cream before, so I figured why the heck not! I was amazed at the coverage that was provided for a BB cream and how it moisturized my skin too! They make a very light color (snow glow) which matches my light skin perfectly. I will probably never go back to regular foundations (that is until I need to) after trying this product. Some may say it's a bit pricey for a BB cream, but for the coverage, moisturizing, and overall quality, it is well worth it. " in 8 reviews
  • "After being disappointed with other expensive BB creams that gave very little coverage and only color corrected I was amazed that the Too faced not only evened out my skin tone but also provided decent coverage of my large pores, and when used with a pore-refining primer underneath really made them disappear!" in 3 reviews
  • "My one MASSIVE complaint is that I have oily skin, and if I don't wash my face before bed (I am a mom of 3, that happens) I break out BAD!!!!!" in 2 reviews
Sydney K.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I’m so sad that this was discontinued!!! This was my absolute go to for doing my makeup in the summer. It’s just enough coverage for me—I have pretty clear skin most of the time—and it was so easy to use. I started out by just using my fingers but then I started using a brush and it was just beautiful. Still looking for something as radiant and beautiful as this!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Snow Glow (porcelain with pink undertone) more...
This was my favorite product throughout high school. I used it in place of a foundation because I have really dry sensitive skin and I needed the moisture. It did have sunscreen and it was a great product. The only thing I really disliked was the fact that it had glitter so my makeup was obvious. I would’ve bought it again if they hadn’t discontinued it.
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
I have this product in the lightest shade I believe. Which wouldn’t work for really pale girls since I have a bit of a tan and it just matches me. I use this everyday for work for some light even skin tone coverage and feel nice and clean on the face.
Sara G.
Love using this B.B. cream in the summer or on those more natural days. It is a sheer to light coverage depending on how you apply it. It is also perfect for teens as it is not a super heavy foundation.
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Really easy to apply to my entire face. It provides a great base for makeup application, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I barely ever need to use concealer when i use this cream either!!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to love this — but it oxidizes so bad, and the undertones are weird. It also separates and gets crusty looking on my face. Maybe I got an old tube, but unfortunate it just did not work for me.
Ivy W.
When my skin is clear I will use this tinted BB cream in place of a foundation. Evens out skin tone, moisturizes, provides a healthy glow. Super light because it’s a BB cream. I would definitely purchase this again!
Zoe S.
Eugene, OR
I’m going to start by saying that there’s nothing inherently wrong with this product. But the coverage leaves much to be desired and the SPF level is negligible at best.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Perfect B.B. cream for a natural look. I don’t really enjoy the scent of this but it fades after I apply it. It does leave my skin feeling a little oily when I first apply it but it settles quickly and dries up, but my skin feels like there’s nothing on it! Has been a fave since highschool.
Michelle K.
I love the idea of a tinted moisturizer, but the lightest shade is a little too dark for me, and this product is full of glitter. Not sure why I would want a full face of glitter.
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination/oily skin and have never used BB cream, would this be a good product to start with that isn't too thick?
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product make your face oily?
Kayla I.
Kilgore , TX
Does this work well?
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I've been wanting to try this bb cream, is it drying? I have dry skin in the winter and don't want it to look flaky.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Ok so this particular questions isn't for myself but I've been trying to find a foundation for my mom, someone with mature skin and well wrinkles from our tell all expressions we just cant avoid. I know there are some super expensive beity balms that seem to give a glow and give some coverage while not emphasizing lines and wrinkles but I want something a little more affordable she would be willing to guilt free splurge on lol What do you guys think about this one? Anyone have suggestions for foundations for mature skin in general?