BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This multi-benefit time saver gives you "better than real" looking skin today and healthier skin long term. Instantly achieve a healthy glow and improve skin s overall appearance with our powerful multi-mineral complex. Tint, prime, prevent, nourish, and protect in one easy step. Benefits & Highlights Multiple Benefits In One Step: Our multi-benefit beauty balm is the perfection your complexion needs from treatment to tint! Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance . Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration. &l.

• Has this product been discontinued? Where can you find it? An...2 Answers
  • Had this product been discontinued? Where can you find it? An...1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this I have it and haven't used it be...1 Answers
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit
  • "After being disappointed with other expensive BB creams that gave very little coverage and only color corrected I was amazed that the Too faced not only evened out my skin tone but also provided decent coverage of my large pores, and when used with a pore-refining primer underneath really made them disappear!" in 3 reviews
  • "My one MASSIVE complaint is that I have oily skin, and if I don't wash my face before bed (I am a mom of 3, that happens) I break out BAD!!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The girl who sold this to me at sephora said it would be good for my combination skin but it mostly just left me oily in spots.Also a little heavier than I had hoped for." in 1 review
  • "It felt really lightweight like a bb cream should feel and had minimal coverage for a natural look like a tinted moisturizer should be." in 1 review
  • "I also use it with the primer in the white tube." in 1 review
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Really easy to apply to my entire face. It provides a great base for makeup application, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I barely ever need to use concealer when i use this cream either!!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to love this — but it oxidizes so bad, and the undertones are weird. It also separates and gets crusty looking on my face. Maybe I got an old tube, but unfortunate it just did not work for me.
Sarah B.
Out if all the beauty balloons I've tried, this is my favorite. My only complaint is that it's hard for new to find a perfect shade - it's always just a tiny bit too light or too dark.
Jennifer S.
I know this is technically a BB cream and not a foundation, but I was still really disappointed in this product. I don't necessarily have terrible skin, just some texture in different places and some redness, but this beauty balm literally covers up nothing. It is SO sheer. I've used it multiple times and used a ton of product each time, and I feel like building it up doesn't increase the coverage whatsoever. So I would only recommend this if you have pretty much flawless skin already. I do love the finish of this; it's very dewy, glowy, and skin-like, so it works very well with my dry skin. And the lightest shade, Snow Glow, is actually light enough for my super pale skin, which is a rarity for a BB cream. I may try mixing this in with some other heavy foundations that I own, and see if I can find a decent combination to use this with. But as far as using this by itself, I'm not the biggest fan.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Vanilla Glow (fair with golden undertone) more...
I was on the prowl for a new BB for summer, and I had seen this advertised a few times.

Laura Mercier Oil Free TM in NudeMAC NC/NW 20 (generally can wear both, but pull a tad warm) or F&B N2Revlon PhotoReady in Nude 004MAC msfn in Medium
My Skintype is Normal with a little bit of dryness around my nose.  Very few, if any, breakouts.
The Vanilla Glow shade looked like it might be a tad dark, and I was worried, but it sheered out quite nicely.   It feels very lightweight.  It has a fairly matte finish, but it feels very smooth on the skin. No oxidation.
I wear this without a primer and with a powder to set on top.  The most interesting thing I've found though is that it really deals well with sweat.  I work in an environment where the rooms vary from nearly freezing to sweltering temperatures.  This BB cream really held up well with my face sweating from the heat of the room.  A major plus!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Alright, so this beauty balm is discontinued, but hear me out. This is THE BEST beauty balm I have ever used. I bought it when I was inexperienced with makeup because I thought it was foundation. I am blown away by the coverage, color, protection, and blendability. When I realized it was discontinued, I bought 5 on Amazon. No lie. Love this stuff. Very buildable as well. If I need more coverage I'll just slap on another layer. I use the color nude glow. I am naturally tan and have a yellow undertone, and it is the best foundation for me skin tone, and I have tried numerous high end foundations.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
This stuff is absolutely perfect for me. It's officially one of my Must Haves!!

My skin already looks pretty nice. I used concealer under my eyes and green color corrector on my red spots, but other than that I only wear this on my face. I don't have any need for foundation of any kind.

1. It blends and goes on smooth to give me a flawless 'no makeup' look.
2. The tint is just right and matches my skin tone perfectly.
3. It's so moisturizing, plus it has sun screen AND anti aging benefits in it.
4. It's just so perfect. I am IN love!!
Liz R.
Oh man. This product is just. It's disgusting if I am honest, which I have never really said about a product. I bought it for around 8 dollars at Marshall's and the first time I used it i thought my moisturizer was acting funny or something. No, it was the BB cream. It felt like I was rubbing pure oil on my face. Zero coverage and I felt and looked like a greased pig. I felt so disgusting and I don't think it did anything for me. The packaging is this beautiful pearlescent holo sheen moment, but the product itself is just wrong. I'm throwing it away, maybe I'll give it one last shot and use a minimal amount of product, but I truly have zero desire to wear it again.
Jenny D.
I'm not sure how this has so many positive reviews. I bought this at TJMaxx for a good price and I tried it once and threw it away. I have dry/normal skin and this felt like I was just slathering oil all over my face. It had NO coverage not even BB cream coverage and it never dried down it just looked like I slathered butter on my face. I had to go over it with a powder foundation and I had to wash my face a couple of hours later because I couldn't stand the thought of it on my skin any longer. I guess that's why it was at TJMaxx and maybe it was old or something but either way if you see this there SKIP IT. Awful.
Hadyn C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Vanilla Glow (fair with golden undertone) more...
I am so upset that they discontinued this BB cream. I've used it for years and bought up all the extra stock I could. I've never found a foundation I liked because I don't like how it sits on my skin, so this BB cream is perfect for me. It has enough coverage to correct uneven skin tone, but it is lightweight and breathable. It has SPF and it does not make my skin oily or dry. Whether I'm pale or have a tan, I can use the same shade without any issues. It's easy to blend and I can add bronzer, highlighter or contour over it without looking cake face. I hope they bring this back or I find a similar product before I run out.
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination/oily skin and have never used BB cream, would this be a good product to start with that isn't too thick?
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product make your face oily?
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
Does this work well?
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I've been wanting to try this bb cream, is it drying? I have dry skin in the winter and don't want it to look flaky.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Ok so this particular questions isn't for myself but I've been trying to find a foundation for my mom, someone with mature skin and well wrinkles from our tell all expressions we just cant avoid. I know there are some super expensive beity balms that seem to give a glow and give some coverage while not emphasizing lines and wrinkles but I want something a little more affordable she would be willing to guilt free splurge on lol What do you guys think about this one? Anyone have suggestions for foundations for mature skin in general?