Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick

For our 20th birthday, we reimagined our original 8 shades with a 2018 twist and a full-coverage, creamy formula for 10 new throwback sparkle shades.

DETAILS
  • 10 shades inspired by the original Too Faced lipstick bullets
  • Updated on-trend shades with a modern creamy, glitter formula
  • 2 brand new 20th anniversary shades
  • Avocado oil offers creamy, comfortable wear
  • Full-coverage
  • Multireflective glitter finish for high-pigment sparkle payoff

Usage:

• Exfoliate lips prior to applying color for the smoothest application
  • Prep lips with Lip Insurance to lock down color
  • For more intense color, swipe lipstick over lips 2-3 times

[email protected] it is? [user:vnagaray]
How glittery and pigmented is this? Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick
Does this lipstick last long?
Start your review of Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick!
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Karey H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Too Hot
A perfect red lipstick! The glitter is perfect along with the shade of red. It is easy to apply but I find it best to apply with a lip brush. It’s a long lasting formula and looks beautiful on everyone
Rindge, NH
Review for: TF20
Bringing it on with the cute packaging once again, Too Faced’s new 20th anniversary collection proves to be a true gem in the world of makeup! Not only are the lipsticks adorable in their glitter packaging, but they are also so easy to work with! Gliding on smoothly, these lippies take any look from drab to fab!
Review for: Hoochie
I bought this on a whim as a throwback. I usually use liquid lipstick but I couldn’t pass up this color. It applies well and is easy to remove. I would consider buying other colors. I would recommend this to anyone that loves traditional lipsticks.
Hurley, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Marcia Marcia Marcia, Hoochie, Other
I fell in love with these lipsticks when I came across Marcia Marcia Marcia (the hot pink shade) . These are as easy to apply as any other lipstick and in my personal experience, these last surprisingly long for a cream stick lippy. I highly recommend
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Hoochie
I love this lipstick! Although it’s not for every occasion. It is very metallic and sparkly! It also leaves behind glitter a bit when taking it off. However, the color payoff is beautiful and it is so creamy. Once it’s put on, it wears for a long time too.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Marcia Marcia Marcia, Trampula
I love these lipsticks so much! They have a smooth application that is totally opaque with 2-3 coats. The glitter is incredible and the colors are vibrant. I honestly wish I had ordered more of them because I think they’re so great!!
Review for: Marcia Marcia Marcia
To start, I was absolutely lured in by the packaging. I was just as impressed with the actual lipstick. It’s creamy, long lasting and so beautiful. My only complaint is that the glitter stays on your lips long after the color fades.
warrenville , IL
Review for: Hoochie
Bueno para empezar no soy muy fanatica de lis brillos en los labios y estos no fueron la excepción la textura es un poco diferente y puedes sentir lis brillos a aplicar en los labios muy lindo la parte visual del estos labiales
Kingston Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my gosh, these are so pretty and fun!! The glitter isn’t chunky either, so it’s very comfortable on your lips. The colors are stunning, It’s hard to choose just one. I get compliments every time I wear mine!
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trampula
These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful! They are so pigmented and don’t have a weird smell. They glide on the lips like magic! It wasn’t drying or sticky it lasted all day long on my lips. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s got a medium pigmentation so it’s a little bit fainter than in the stick. Hope this helps xx
Mason City, IA
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s not that glittery but it’s shiny and it has got medium pigmentation. Hope this helps xx