Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick

For our 20th birthday, we reimagined our original 8 shades with a 2018 twist and a full-coverage, creamy formula for 10 new throwback sparkle shades.

DETAILS
  • 10 shades inspired by the original Too Faced lipstick bullets
  • Updated on-trend shades with a modern creamy, glitter formula
  • 2 brand new 20th anniversary shades
  • Avocado oil offers creamy, comfortable wear
  • Full-coverage
  • Multireflective glitter finish for high-pigment sparkle payoff

Usage:

• Exfoliate lips prior to applying color for the smoothest application
  • Prep lips with Lip Insurance to lock down color
  • For more intense color, swipe lipstick over lips 2-3 times

[email protected] it is? [user:vnagaray]
How glittery and pigmented is this? Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick
Does this lipstick last long?
Start your review of Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick!
Chicago
Review for: Marcia Marcia Marcia
الوانو كتير حلوة بصراحة ما جربتا وما شفت منها هوون بحب الالوان الللي على زهري وخاصة اللي بتكون قريبة للون الشفايف بتعطي لوك طبيعي وحلو كتير
Shreveport, LA
Review for: That Girl, TF20, Marcia Marcia Marcia, Miss Thing, Pixie Stick
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL....HOPING THEY ARE SMOOTH AND  SILKY TO APPLY TO YOUR LIPS....LEAVE YOUR LIPS MOISTURE....NEED TO TRY THESE OUT....
Hyden, KY
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Marley W.
Love the packaging and the formula of these lipsticks. Found mine at TJ Maxx for an affordable price. Very satisfied with this product.
Temecula, CA
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Kylie D.
Review for: Miss Thing, Too Too Hot
Great alone and paired with something else! Repeat user, they’re great for a night out. Long time wear. I love anything sparkles!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: TF20
Best sparkle lipstick I’ve tried! So pigmented and pink I love it so much! I get so many compliments whenever I wear this out.
DeLand, FL.
Review for: Hoochie
THE love this lipstick. The formula is great and the color os pigmented. It's very comfortable and looks pretty on the lips.
League City
Review for: Hoochie
It was super pigmented I’m really impressed too faced definitely up their game this season I can’t wait to see what’s next
Pikeville, KY
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Tabatha A.
Omg this is so cute!!! I love how the pink sparkles!! Pink is my go to for lip color!! I love the sparkly packaging too!!
Mililani, HI
My favorite formula of all time! My only regret is I didnt buy more of them! They are rich and creamy and last all day
Potrero, CA
Review for: That Girl, TF20
Awesome products! Love how it gives you that metallic color its my first time i buy this lipsticks and i love them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s got a medium pigmentation so it’s a little bit fainter than in the stick. Hope this helps xx
Mason City, IA
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s not that glittery but it’s shiny and it has got medium pigmentation. Hope this helps xx