Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick

For our 20th birthday, we reimagined our original 8 shades with a 2018 twist and a full-coverage, creamy formula for 10 new throwback sparkle shades.

DETAILS
  • 10 shades inspired by the original Too Faced lipstick bullets
  • Updated on-trend shades with a modern creamy, glitter formula
  • 2 brand new 20th anniversary shades
  • Avocado oil offers creamy, comfortable wear
  • Full-coverage
  • Multireflective glitter finish for high-pigment sparkle payoff

Usage:

• Exfoliate lips prior to applying color for the smoothest application
  • Prep lips with Lip Insurance to lock down color
  • For more intense color, swipe lipstick over lips 2-3 times

[email protected] it is? [user:vnagaray]
How glittery and pigmented is this? Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick
Does this lipstick last long?
Start your review of Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick!
Kokomo, MS
Review for: Marcia Marcia Marcia
This is my favorite shade and I own all of them. The formulas awesome no sticky tacky feeling and last a while.
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Tasnia H.
Review for: TF20, Pixie Stick
It’s shiny, creamy . Long wearing. Party type lipstick. Amazing. 10/10. I love it. I’m trying to buy some more.
Kissimmee, FL
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Sarah E.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Pixie Stick
Picked this up at TJ Maxx and absolutely love the color and can’t wait to use it for the summer days/nights :)
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Hoochie
Omg wow I love love love this color it's so pretty and the glitter its amazing ❤💋💄 I love glitter so much
portsmouth
Review for: Hoochie
Love this lipstick. It’s so sparkly and goes on smooth. It stays on for a while. It’s super affordable.
corpus christi
Review for: That Girl
Love this color so much looks amazing on all skin colors. Pretty affordable for a metallic lipstick.
Laurel, MS
I bought thevcolor Trampula. Very pretty very sparkly purple color. Cool packaging. Would buy again.
Ashburn, VA
Too Faced Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick uploaded by Mollie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is a fantastic formula— rich and moisturizing with plenty of color payoff and lightweight wear!
Terre haute , IN
Review for: Pixie Stick
Beautiful color. Good formula. Good price. Will definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Review for: Pixie Stick
Super. Recommend. Super. Super and super. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend.!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s got a medium pigmentation so it’s a little bit fainter than in the stick. Hope this helps xx
Mason City, IA
a year ago
zofia B. • a year ago
Hey it’s not that glittery but it’s shiny and it has got medium pigmentation. Hope this helps xx