Too Faced The Iconic Collection

A five-piece collection of bestselling essentials from Too Faced for a perfectly flawless look every day. Create a long-lasting, naturally glamorous face with this set of absolute must-haves for eyes, lips, and face. Perfect for summer, the exclusive eye shadow quad combines shimmer and matte textures in an array of blooming shades and the shadow primer prevents fading and creasing while intensifying color and increasing blendability. The blush and bronzer duo combines a matte bronzer with a soft, neutral-pink blush for a dreamy, allover glow. The luxurious gloss formula is a juicy, shimmering color that plumps lips with a cool, minty sensation. The Queen Mascara comes with a gigantic, dual-helix wand that coats and curls each lash with the keratin-enriched, lash-fattening formula for the largest, blackest lashes possible. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Queen Mascara - 0.25 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Lavendar, Satin Sheets, Ever After, Birthday Suit - 0.1 oz Deluxe Glamour Gloss - 0.26 oz Blush-Bronzer Duo - Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer sample packet

I actually want to know how we this collection was.
Where can I find it? Can it be a good Christmas gift for my best friend?
Im in love with this brand and what it offers. What does this set includes?
Start your review of Too Faced The Iconic Collection!
How would you rate this product?
The best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Elongates Lashes and thickens- looks like it got my lashes done. Very reasonable priced for the results and usage
I love anything Too Cute and would recommend to anyone. I love their products and quality is great. Good color scheme, just all together great product.
Columbia, South Carolina
Too faced is a very well trusted brand! This line is perfect for all skin types and tones. Very natural and settle, I highly recommend to everyone XO
Three Rivers, CA
Great quality products! the colors are simply gorgeous on ANY skin tone and the pigmentation is great. the shadow actually lasts all day cant go wrong!
Evans, GA
I have been looking at these products to add to my makeup collection! I would love to give them a try! love too faced! one of my favorite brands!
Too Faced is my favorite brand hands down and this collection is totally worth the money, you can mix and match so it goes with almost everything
Frederick, Md
I love this collection!! I take this just about everywhere because it is so versatile... You can pretty much use this for your everyday routine.
Lake Alfred, FL
I love this brand! I have the Bullet Proof eyebrow kit and it works wonders. Every time i wear this brand, i feel so pretty and ready to rock.
Gardena, CA
This is the most perfect package a girl will ever get. it has absolutely everything you need to look your best and you can take it anywhere
I have heard so many great things about this. I love too face products because there very high in pigmentation. I really want to try this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...