Too Faced The Iconic Collection uploaded by Esther  i.

BY TOO FACED

A five-piece collection of bestselling essentials from Too Faced for a perfectly flawless look every day. Create a long-lasting, naturally glamorous face with this set of absolute must-haves for eyes, lips, and face. Perfect for summer, the exclusive eye shadow quad combines shimmer and matte textures in an array of blooming shades and the shadow primer prevents fading and creasing while intensifying color and increasing blendability. The blush and bronzer duo combines a matte bronzer with a soft, neutral-pink blush for a dreamy, allover glow. The luxurious gloss formula is a juicy, shimmering color that plumps lips with a cool, minty sensation. The Queen Mascara comes with a gigantic, dual-helix wand that coats and curls each lash with the keratin-enriched, lash-fattening formula for the largest, blackest lashes possible. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Queen Mascara - 0.25 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Lavendar, Satin Sheets, Ever After, Birthday Suit - 0.1 oz Deluxe Glamour Gloss - 0.26 oz Blush-Bronzer Duo - Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer sample packet

Ally W.
Encino, CA
This is such a great product for if you want to test out too faced products. Too faced is one of the best high end brands out there. I personally love their Better Than Sex Mascara. It is a cult classic and works wonders on your eyelashes. I highly recommend.
Carol G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love love love too faced products they are so amazing especially this set that comes with an amazing mascara that is to die for. Can’t wait to shop for more product from this company. Do recommend buying this set totally worth it
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
I love everything about this collection! It keeps me slaying it in the most iconic and legendary of ways. This kit has all the must haves to get your buxom glow on!
Nichole J.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love two faced make up I can h just go on and on I love the eye primer it makes the color I am applying more visible and stand out and stays on longer literally the whole day.. whichever look I'm going for that day since I like to switch it up depending on my mood the weather what I am wearing I still always want that flawless fabulous look and I get it every time. I have so many beautiful colors to choose from And the your of mascara used in this set gives me the biggest fullest eye I'm looking for which I love and the blush duo I am able to contour n be cute w the lip gloss I just can't express how much I love this product
Jasmine p.
riverside, ca
Literally a full make up do in one bag I love every product in this collection too face is one of the best makup brands out their right now a bit pricy but it's well worth it definitely would continue too buy it if it was always in the market !
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Just love everything about Too Faced Brand, so I highly recommend it for Christmas gift, I'm sure that your loved one is gonna fall in love as much as I do! This mascara is one of my favorites ever and just it already make the price worth
Laura T.
Amazing gift for you or somebody else. Great way to sample products to see if you'd want full size. I guarantee you will want full size. The shadow insurance is the best, I bought full size and so worth it. Great value in this set!
Jade C.
Love love love this collection from two faced! The shadows are pigmented and easy to apply and blend. oh my goodness and the eye shadow primer is everything! It keeps my shadows in place all day long!!
Stephanie A.
Howell, MI
I love Too Faced products, but I can not say enough good things about the eye shadow primer. I ALWAYS apply it before using my eyeshadow and at the end of the day the shadows still perfectly applied, it hasn't worn off or made its way into the creases. I will never wear eye shadow without the Too Face primer again.
Heather T.
Murrieta, CA
This is such cute packaging, I mean what girl wouldn't want this, all the colors are pretty and easily blendable, and have a nice pigmentation. These items are go to's for me on a daily basis.
Maria G.
Bell, CA
What too faced product would you recommend?
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
What is your favorite Too Faced product?
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
is this product any better than lets say cover girl type of makeup? what makes it so much better?
Nina G.
Never used this brand of cosmetics. Is this a good brand?
Irlanda M.