BY TOO FACED

A five-piece collection of bestselling essentials from Too Faced for a perfectly flawless look every day. Create a long-lasting, naturally glamorous face with this set of absolute must-haves for eyes, lips, and face. Perfect for summer, the exclusive eye shadow quad combines shimmer and matte textures in an array of blooming shades and the shadow primer prevents fading and creasing while intensifying color and increasing blendability. The blush and bronzer duo combines a matte bronzer with a soft, neutral-pink blush for a dreamy, allover glow. The luxurious gloss formula is a juicy, shimmering color that plumps lips with a cool, minty sensation. The Queen Mascara comes with a gigantic, dual-helix wand that coats and curls each lash with the keratin-enriched, lash-fattening formula for the largest, blackest lashes possible. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Queen Mascara - 0.25 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Lavendar, Satin Sheets, Ever After, Birthday Suit - 0.1 oz Deluxe Glamour Gloss - 0.26 oz Blush-Bronzer Duo - Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer sample packet see more...

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Howell, MI
I love Too Faced products, but I can not say enough good things about the eye shadow primer. I ALWAYS apply it before using my eyeshadow and at the end of the day the shadows still perfectly applied, it hasn't worn off or made its way into the creases. I will never wear eye shadow without the Too Face primer again.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with anything too faced except two faced people lol. No but really all the too faced make up is amazing. It lasts all day long and makes you look beautiful. My favorite is the mascara.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Love love love this collection from two faced! The shadows are pigmented and easy to apply and blend. oh my goodness and the eye shadow primer is everything! It keeps my shadows in place all day long!!
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have used a few products from this collection and I just love too faced anyways so you can't go wrong with it!
Emily M.
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
If you like make up you need everything in this collection! Might as well get it at a cheaper price!
Ally W.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This is such a great product for if you want to test out too faced products. Too faced is one of the best high end brands out there. I personally love their Better Than Sex Mascara. It is a cult classic and works wonders on your eyelashes. I highly recommend.
Mel J.
Mel J.
The best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Elongates Lashes and thickens- looks like it got my lashes done. Very reasonable priced for the results and usage
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just love everything about Too Faced Brand, so I highly recommend it for Christmas gift, I'm sure that your loved one is gonna fall in love as much as I do! This mascara is one of my favorites ever and just it already make the price worth
Nada A.
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for a great value. It's a great collection if you are a make up stater.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
The Colony, TX
I love everything about this collection! It keeps me slaying it in the most iconic and legendary of ways. This kit has all the must haves to get your buxom glow on!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
What too faced product would you recommend?
Abby N.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
What is your favorite Too Faced product?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this brand of cosmetics. Is this a good brand?
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find it? Can it be a good Christmas gift for my best friend?
antazia j.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
is this product any better than lets say cover girl type of makeup? what makes it so much better?