BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A travel-ready set that includes three of Too Faced's bestselling bronzing formulas, a complexion-enhancing golden highlight powder, and a deluxe Primed & Poreless SPF 20 Tinted Primer. This collection will have you looking sun-kissed and fabulous?like you just stepped off a beach in the French Riviera. Three bronzing formulas allow you to customize your glow: Sun Bunny Duo, a traditional golden-hued bronzer; Chocolate Soleil: a matte, cocoa-infused formula ideal for a clean, rich, matte effect; and Snow Bunny Duo, the perfect pink-and-mocha gold to brighten and perfect skin. Powdered Sun is ideal for highlighting cheekbones, brow bones, or anywhere you want a golden effect. Primed & Poreless SPF 20 Tinted Primer instantly warms up all complexions and boosts the depth of any bronzer as it protects skin from the sun's harmful rays.This set contains:- 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer - 4 x 0.08 oz Bronzing Powders in Chocolate Soleil, Powdered Sun, Sun Bunny, Snow Bunny- 3 x get-the-look instructional cards

Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful
  • "Great for contouring and blends to match any skin color...stays put and a little goes a long way" in 2 reviews
  • "This palette is a great way to try them and see what works best for you!" in 1 review
  • "You get 4 different shades some for highlighting." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I had high hopes for this and it definitely didn't live up my expectations. It's not horrible but I think my shades snow bunny and sun bunny were somehow mixed up because I didn't get a pink in my palette. All of the shades are warm bronze colors. The colors are pretty but there is so much sparkle!! A light shimmer is ok but it's almost straight glitter. It does smell good though!!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jerralyn H.
Marion
I received this as an gift when year I really enjoyed it it's a great product really works well I wear blush over and bronzer together so this makes really work for me
Ashley R.
Riverton, UT
Too Faced Bronzers are some of my favorite bronzers out there! They are highly pigmented, go on incredibly smooth, and are easy to blend in with any foundation, powder, brush, or setting powder! They have yellow and peach undertones so they never give a "grey" or "bruise like" effect like a lot of other contour palettes can cast. Milk Chocolate Soleil is great for all over bronzing and Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil are great for contouring. Snow Bunny is great for highlighting, and Beach Bunny is great for an added shimmer to your contour! I absolutely LOVE all of the Too Faced bronzers!
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Too Faced bestselling bronzing formulas is a collection that has all you need to achieve a year round glowing sun-kissed look. The three bronzing formulas allow you to customize your perfect glow and look like you just stepped off the beach or the slopes. It includes the Sun Bunny Duo, a traditional golden-hued bronzer, Chocolate Soleil - a matte, cocoa-infused formula ideal for matte effect, and Snow Bunny Duo, the perfect pink-and-mocha goldish hue to brighten and perfect skin. It's great for highlighting or to use all over to achieve a great sun kissed effect. The primed & poreless SPF 20 Tinted Primer helps to warm up your complexion and most importantly protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays. This set contains all the essential products you need to achieve the perfect sun kissed look. I have been using Too Faced bronzers for years and they are always my "go-to" bronzing products. It's great for home and it's travel-ready and contains everything you need. It is my favorite and it's fabulous. Too Faced has always made the best bronzing powders - try it and you will see why it's one of my coveted favorite essential products.
Alissa W.
Destin
Now you already know this girl loves them some too faced. And I also love bronzer it was really hard for me to find one that I really like I didn't know because I need to face head like a good solid base for make up but like this...this is nice I would buy it again
Chanda Y.
Sapulpa, OK
I am on my third one! I use the bronzers and love the Powdered Sun. I actually repurchase specifically for it. It is really beautiful as s highlight or blush topper. I'll always use TF bronzers but to have the gold shade makes it even more amazing
Kelly D.
Who doesn't love a summer kissed glow shimmer! This palette is gorgeous and can also be used many other ways! I would definitely use all the time if my skin didn't need a break every now and then! It is super easy to use and to apply and the colors are gorgeous
Alejandra B.
Deltona, FL
The bronzers in this collection are nice and I really enjoyed them. However, the highlighters aren't the best. They feel a bit chalky and rough and are very subtle. I had to really build the nightlight to get it where I wanted it to be.
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
If you love TooFaced's Cocoa Contour set, you are going to love this set. I didn't give it a full 5 stars, because the hi lighter was t great. I love mixing the cool and warm bronze for contouring. It was perfect for my skin tone!
Sandra E.
Mississauga , ON
Hey everyone I'm looking for the perfect face coin touring kit anyone know if this one is any good?
Ranim L.
Irvine, CA
This might be a strange question to ask, but since this bronzer set is a bit on the higher end scale of things and I am only a humble and poor college student, I wanted to ask if this product was worth the splurge or if the NYC Smooth Skin matte bronzer in Sunny is also a pretty good dupe. Thank you!
Jessica B.
I've been wanting to try Too Faced bronzer. This set is beautuful. Is it limited edition? Worth a try?
Reanna R.
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid it'll. E too dark and chalky for my complexion.
Sheena L.