Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Lansing, NY
Is the quality of this brush set worth the $65 price tag? Do they blend well with minimal hair fall out?
Kara J.
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I definitely think the brushes are good quality, and I haven't experienced any shedding, even after washing them several times. However, I think that there are many less expensive brushes that are just as good of quality.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Minneapolis, MN
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes i love it how it makes your makeup look Great
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Barnesville , GA
1 year, 6 months ago
While I do love this set, it truly depends on how much you're willing to spend. I did not pay retail for them; however, they do blend beautifully and I haven't noticed any shedding at all! They're also super cute, which is a big plus to me.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
1 year, 6 months ago
For good quality brushes, you tend to pay any where from $20-50 per brush. This set is great quality, doesn't shed, and not do they lose their shape after cleansing.
Rowena B.
Rowena B.
Alpine, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I own this brush set and I think it's worth it. I bought it for the design, but ended up falling in love with the functionality of all brushes. They blend well, I've gotten really great results from the slanted brush on my crease & blending out heavily pigmented shadows because of how fluffy the "teddy bear hair" is. I've used every brush almost every day with no hair fall out. The best brushes imo are the full face brush for using powder to set my foundation (just love the feeling of how soft it is) & the liner brush for getting precise shimmer shadow on the inner corners of my eyes. Like I mentioned, I really just bought this set for the looks of it but I really do believe it's worth the money for how well they perform & how soft they are.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fenton, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
They are nice but honestly, probably not worth $65. There are plenty of other brands out there that have just as good of quality brushes for less money like Morphe, elf, or even real techniques! I haven't had issues with Hair fall out or anything, they are nicely made, but just not worth $65